ONE SOURCE TALENT AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent agency
There may be more specific results for "one source talent agency"
For more specific results for "one source talent agency"
Showing 26-50 of 155,991 Found Reports For more specific results for "one source talent agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
IPOP AUDITION MONEY SCAM!!!! Las Vegas Also Las Angeles Nationwide Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Modeling & Talent Agencies: IPOP Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Shoppers Outlet Aden agency & Heathyways SL Said product was 4.95 then on Oct 16, 2017 charged my acct 89.95 Tampa Florida Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Shoppers Outlet Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads, AKA's- Mystic Jasmine, Jasmine Aten Scammed me out of $250.00. Money that I basically scraped up. She knew that I was hurting for money. She had me to believe that she was a gifted Clairvoyant and spiritual worker who could help with my money problems. I was desperate. She took advantage of me being desperate, and willing to try anything, at that point.  Los Angeles. listed on her Facebook page California. Listed on her Facebook page
Author: Covington, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads Los Angeles , California

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Footlocker Cancelled my order and didn't let me know they did. Was shipped one item and they cancelled the other. Internet Author: Rochester, New York Manufacturers: Footlocker Internet

Oct 15 2017
Velocci Model and Talent Management Ripped me off of pay/stole money from me Toronto Ontario
Solved Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling Agencies: Velocci Model and Talent Management http://www.velocci.ca, Ontario

Oct 14 2017
Warrior Neema Clairvoyant Neema warrior remote viewer I can give you blow by blow accounts Warrior Neema is an internet psychic on Keen . This advisor will string you along and take your money . This advisor told me three years ago I would marry this man, but he has moved away and is having a baby with another woman. One of the most fraudulent unethical person I have come across in my lifetime. Also when you present info to her that she was wrong, she will start swearing at you and threatening you, will send harassing emails. Internet Author: Hinsdale, Illinois Psychic: Warrior Neema Internet

Oct 14 2017
Rodney Walker ,Inc I signed up with MCA. Mr walker emailed his teaching web site offering a professional web site to sell m.c.a. for $5.00 & $5.00 per month. I paid $5. from electronic banking. He charged it 99 times in one day listing the 99 charges as car washed. He ignores my correspondence. I have hired lawyer and going to Attorney General Kissimmee Florida Author: Liberal, Kansas Bail Bonds: Rodney Walker ,Inc Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Pinnacle credit management Andre Rose, Andrew nyguyen PINNACLE CREDIT MANAGEMENT IS A SCAM PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM ONE PENNY Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Credit Services: Pinnacle credit management Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
Snap Finance I purchased a mattress from a company named 'Wholesale Mattress' who used Snap Finance as one of their finance providers. The representative of the Mattress Co. also presented herself as an agent for the Snap Finance. What she told me, and what their h*o Snap mis-represented the terms of their contract by describing the loan in an unfair way. Salt Lake city Utah Author: Lancaster, California Accounting: Snap Finance Salt Lake city , Utah

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Avilyle Dermarelift 8 They took 98 71 out of my netspend account without my consent. I didnt even order it i had to cancel that debit card and get another one because i was scared they would do it again Internet Author: Sardis, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Avilyle Dermarelift 8 Internet

Oct 14 2017
Credit One Bank Payment made and not postwed to account but shows as made from my other account! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 14 2017
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC AGAINST MIKE MCDADE AND ROBERTA SWAN SEAL SHEPHERDANIMAL LIBERATION FRONT Seal Shepherd – Animal Liberation Front -- One Man, Dozen Of Accounts, Emails, Profiles and Personalities, Sociopath, Cyberbully Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Ontario Questionable Activities: MIKE MCDADE AND ROBERTA SWAN Internet

Oct 14 2017
Southland log homes Dis honest sales and marketing West Hatfield Massachusetts No contact Author: Newburyport, Massachusetts Manufactured Home Dealers: Southland log homes , Massachusetts

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
CellarOutfitter phone accessories I placed a order on September 28th,2017 for 2 different phone cases, one was a Dream Catcher and the other one was a Teal Hummingbird case with a free pen. When my order got to me it was open with only 1 case in it. I made several attempts to contact th Uncaring a*s-----s!!! Just takes peoples money and don't provide a phone number to be contacted. Riverside, CA California Author: Beaumont, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: CellarOutfitter phone accessories Internet