ONE SOURCE TALENT AGENCY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent agency
There may be more specific results for "one source talent agency"
For more specific results for "one source talent agency"
Showing 26-50 of 41,643 Found Reports For more specific results for "one source talent agency"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Bureau of Defaulters Agency legal action against my name and ssn # and they email me an arrest warrant refused to give it refused to give it Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Nationwide

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
One staff medical , Mike mcqueen Unprofessional, rude, yelled, telling me I made him look bad. Omaha Nebraska Author: South amboy, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: One staff medical Omaha, Nebraska

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Asset protection Agency Association Loss prevention scam Van Nuys CA West Palm Beach Miami Nationwide Author: West palm beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Loss Prevention Association Marco Gerardi Steven steve ditullio Nationwide

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 14 2017
Stauer - watches)- Bought and paid for one watch. Stauer charged me two more not ordered and did not even deliver them so I could return them. How many watches does one man need??? Internet Author: willits, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer ( watches) Internet

May 14 2017
Confederate Superstore Kept charging my credit card after I had only made one purchase Internet Author: Blythe, California Department & Outlet Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

Ed Arenas Casting Ed Arenas Scam Artist, Thief and wanna be. Miami Nationwide
Author: Hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ed Arenas Casting Nationwide

May 14 2017
Broward Factory Service After almost one year under their service plan, they send me a letter stating I am not covered for repair nor replacement of parts of my Air Condition such as my Contrl boards nor touch pads. Summerfield Florida Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Broward Factory Service Summerfield, Florida

May 13 2017
Epione RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Epione | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Epione Medical Corporation is a cosmetic surgery center that provides patients with the most up to date technologically advanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Simon Ourian provides cosmetic treatments and has developed a line of skin care products to ensure his patients can maintain the health of their skin. Epione prides itself on being upfront with its patients.
Author: Temp, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills , California

May 13 2017
AMS Locksmith And Garage Quoted me one price and then charged another when they arrived, rude customer NO service, Defective lock and refused to warranty it. Marietta, Georgia 30062 Locksmith Scam Author: clayton, North Carolina Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith And Garage Marietta, GA 30062,

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
PSI Seminars PSI World Wreaking havoc one mind at a time New Religious Movement Cult Clearlake Oaks, California Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Cult: PSI Seminars Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
TRIMGENESIS Products I order sample porducts of Garcinia Cambogia, I was sent one bottle of that and one Forskolin Extract that I did not order. Greenwood Village Colorado Internet Author: Castroville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: TRIMGENESIS Products Internet

May 12 2017
Rutter Riesman & Associates FRAUD - COLLECTION AGENCY SCAM- BEWARE Calabasas California Author: Phelan, California Lawyers: Rutter Riesman & Associates Calabasas, California

May 12 2017
The USA Nursery info@theusanursery.com I ordered trees that did not grow. I tried to contact customer service. No one is answering the phone my emails. New Haven Connecticut Author: Tahuya, Washington Landscaping: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut