Your Search | one source talent agency

Jan 31 2016
One Bit It Company speed cure pro Tech Support Computer Cleanup Antivirus Information Technology Weston Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Service & Repair: One Bit It Company Weston, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge AAGNO Did not pay reward owed. Lied for 6 months. Tammy Esponge is a complete fraud! Metairie Louisiana
Again..Typical Author: Metairie, Louisiana Home Owner Associations: Apartment Association of Greater New Orleans and Tammy Esponge Metairie, Louisiana

Jan 30 2016
Cinncinati Insurance Company Blanchard and Calhoun Insurance Agency This Agency Refused to Pay a Legitimate Claim Against a North Georgia Dentist For Injuries I Sustained. Augusta Georgia Author: Blairsville, Georgia Insurance Agencies: Cinncinati Insurance Company Augusta, Georgia

Jan 30 2016
Stephanie Covell sugarfreeslut Unprofessional flake and time waster LA, sometimes NY Nationwide Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Stephanie Covell Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
DataSphere Waste of money! Promises were made that I would get calls and increase business, and after a full year, I received NOT ONE CALL or CONTACT! Then they tried to renew, but my card information had been changed, luckily! Internet Author: Lakeside, California Advertising / Deceptive: DataSphere Internet

Jan 30 2016
northtexaswholesale.com mark ryan northtexaswholesale.com mark ryan plano Texas
do not buy from him, here is his source Author: orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: northtexaswholesale.com plano, Texas

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
Great Discovery Travel Agency SCAM fort mill South Carolina Author: Anywhere , Alabama Travel Agencies: Great Discovery Travel Agency fort mill, South Carolina

Jan 29 2016
YourDjDrops.com Seth G Rip off. This company accepted payment for a design product but never delievered product within advertised time frame of 72 hours. Inquires were met with silence. Also a refund doesn't seem forthcoming even after formal requests for one. Suffice to say that their only method of communication is email...so customer service is limited to when they conveniently choose to respond...which in most cases are an inconvenience to the customer. Online based. Internet
Author: Maumee, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: YourDjDrops.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet owner Schereville Indiana I agree with you and please do that, a one on one conversation and reorganizing will be good. I am looking forward to this and thanks.. Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
Gigsalad I have a site on Gigsalad called Elvis Singing Telegrasm by Floyd THey never put peoples reviews on my site this is not there policies and I only received 2 gigs out of 50 gigs Gigsalad is a liar. Springfield Missouri Author: Kentwood , Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Gigsalad Springfield, Missouri

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Massive Concrete & Masonry - Mike Pacheco - Michael Pacheco This guy is dishonest / can't be trusted. He quotes one price and then pours his concrete many inches thicker than necessary to over change. Dighton Massachusetts Author: Norton, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Massive Concrete & Masonry Dighton, Massachusetts

Jan 28 2016
Jade miles He keeps emailing me saying I owe around 1800 dollars if i don't pay there's an arrest warrant for me I know I don't have one with cash advance Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Internet Fraud: Jade miles Internet

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa California Martha Gonzales, Erin Doyle and Darlene Nunez I hired this company to take care of my tax situation. Nicole who was an atty who worked there was my attorney she was excellent. We communicated all the time. All of a sudden, communications ceased. I had no ideal that Nicole had terminated her relationship with this company.. So for months my case apparently set idle. No one contacted me to let me know. I requested a refund. Costa Mesa California We made up for any mistakes 10x to you Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: Ideal Tax solution, casa Mesa Ca. Costa Mesa, California

Jan 28 2016
Morgan and Morgan Solar Douglas Morgan Zero work ethic, irresponsible, dishonest, one lie after another one. manasquan New Jersey Author: Maryland Home Improvements: Morgan and Morgan Solar manasquan, New Jersey

Jan 28 2016
Ideal Tax Solutions LLC I was contacted and informed that the cost for sevices was $500.00. After one month without an update on my case, I was contacted again, and told that I should send in $2500.00 to complete the resolution.  Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno Valley, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solutions Costa Mesa, Select State/Province

Jan 28 2016
America One Funding (AmOne) Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: America One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 27 2016
Square Done one went into my account setting with Square and changed my Banking info and I never got my money that Square owes me. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Hair Salons: Square Internet

Jan 27 2016
American One Funding - Amone rip-off fee and misleading what they do to help, I could have done what they did on my own Fort Lauderdale Florida  America One Funding, a company driven by customer service Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: American One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 27 2016
AmOne- America One Funding Scam selling Credit Funding-Fraudulent Counseling Ft. Lauderdale Florida   AmOne Update Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Credit & Debt Services: AmOne Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 27 2016
American One Funding Transfered To By Lendingtree.com This company expects a 9.9% commision for transfering a phone call. My loan was place through an affiliate bank. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Norton, Ohio Business Consultants: American One Funding Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 27 2016
Amone - American One Funding Groups - LendingAmerica - One Funding Group Another scam Plantation Florida  Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: America One Funding Group Plantation, Florida

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising  Bad company to work for, Internet Homework Done, Confirmed Results Author: Bloomingtom, Michigan Advertising Agencies: CartVertising Internet