Your Search | one source talent agency

Sep 21 2016
Protection One Company States Account Past Due With Unauthorized Charges Wichita Kansas Author: Killeen, Texas Security Services: Protection One Wichita, Kansas

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 20 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 Sent me notice of guaranteed 1,560.000.00 prize win and asked for $20 for one time dociment processing fee New york Author: Santa Rosa, California Federal Government: National Fulfillment Advisors37-63 83rd stP m b163 jackson heights NY11372 New York

Sep 20 2016
Carhop Nightmare from week one Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: Carhop Sacramento , California

Sep 20 2016
Security One Alarm company refuses to fix alarm (that is under warranty), but won't stop billing for monitoring houston Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Security Services: Security One Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Girard, Kansas Frenchies 4 you & Puppies 4 You. Look like they recently moved to Missouri Gave us one price on phone and changed the price when we arrived. Two seperate dogs Arcadia Kansas Author: Norman, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Scott Franklin Joane Franklin Not a breeder? Girard, Kansas Arcadia, Kansas

Sep 19 2016
Wells Fargo Additional Accounts; Illegal Fees for employee bonuses and incentives; Fraud; Nationwide Nationwide Why does the criminal executive woman get to keep the stolen money the investigators say the question is how much are they being paid off because no one has been criminally charged yet Author: Carbondale, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Nighthawk vision lasers..phone number listed is (888) 604-1710 Purchased 2 of these so called lasers one for me one for my brother, to which i can get intouch with nor will nighthawk return my email or my pho e calls Altoona Internet
Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Nighthawk vision lasers Internet

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
woodside home corporate This builder, woodside homes is fraudulent and unethical. I bought one of their properties in TX and later discovered that there was water leakage coming from the roof. I complained about it but they kept telling me that there was nothing wrong with the unethical, dishonest and fraudulent Salt Lake City Utah Author: san antonio, Texas Home Improvements: woodside home corporate Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Southwest Credit Fraudulent Collection Agency - Picks people at random and sends bills with no information not given Texas Author: ft. myers, Florida Credit Services: Southwest Credit not given, Texas

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Shaadi.com www.people-group.com It is one of the worst organization I was working from last 6 months. Work environment is very bad they play with the employee carriers.  New Delhi Mumbai Author: Delhi-Noida, Wedding Services: Shaadi.com New Delhi,

Sep 17 2016
York Risk Services Workmans Compensation Medical Care Manager Quadriplegic denied access to his health providers by WC case mgr when payor source is Medicare Birmingham Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Health Insurance: Workmans Comp, York Risk Services Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet