Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Apr 18 2014
Exotic Motors Cars Tarpon Springs, FL Peter Nasr, Terry the liar Exotic Motor Cars of Tarpons Springs Ripped me off bigtime - Liars Thieves Beware Tarpon Springs Florida Author: Treasure Island, Florida Auto Dealers: Exotic Motors Cars Tarpon Springs, FL Tarpon Springs, Florida

Apr 18 2014
One Roof Energy Mainland Company taking advantage of Hawaiian consumers San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Utility Companies: One Roof Energy Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Latin Motors International LLC Latin motors Use of high pressure and intimidation to push me unwanted and expensive GAP insurance miami Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Latin Motors International LLC miami, Florida

Charter One New Fees Implemented Without Informing Customers Nationwide
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan Banks: Charter One Nationwide

5, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Fifth Harmony Merch Store One month later and still no item, company will not give me an estimation date Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Internet

Apr 18 2014
Westgate Westgate offers the average American the dream vacation with high interest rates, faulty information, and rules with restrictions making it impossible to use. If you do make it to one of there resorts it isn't what they showed you on the display model. Complete lie. they sold us a room facing the Las Vegas strip and then suddenly it's not on the strip. The Westgate Las Vegas timeshare was dirty. I would love to save people from buying Westgates ripoff timeshare. Flordia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
WEB.com Continued to take fees after several written requests to stop. Internet Author: Hernando, Florida Business Consulting: WEB.com Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Peter Farrell Supercars, Inc DBA JW Motors JW Motors They misled me about the vehicle safety and maintenance records of the vehicle I purchased. After 45 days of owning the vehicles I had to have extensive repairs made, including 3 items that would have not passed safety inspection. I was told that a thorough dealer check had been done, when in fact it was not. I was told the fluids had been changed, when in fact, upon inspection by a certified Honda dealer they had not been changed recently, if ever. Manassas Virginia Author: Springfield, Virginia Auto Inspection: Peter Farrell Supercars, Inc DBA JW Motors Manassas, Virginia

Apr 18 2014
One kings lane Bait and switch, wrong chairs Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: One kings lane Internet

Apr 17 2014
ACS ACE Cash Services Bullied me, harrassing phone calls non stop and threatening emails with personal information Internet Author: Long Beach, California Cash Services: ACS Internet

Apr 17 2014
Discount Motors North Richland Hills Tx Fraud,Deception and Criminal Behavior nrh Texas Author: nrh, Texas Auto Dealers: Discount Motors North Richland Hills Tx nrh, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
BUBGET VAN LINES ALLEN KATZ ALLEN KATZ DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ONE REAL SCUM BAG LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Moving Companies: BUBGET VAN LINES LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
network one (WWW.ONE.IE) (AN)TONY O'CONNELL APPLE DUSSADEE BRIAN O'CONNELL SCAM, CHEAT, E-COMMERCE TRAINING, WEBSITE DESIGN, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BANGKOK AND GALWICK (DUBLIN) Nationwide
Author: BANGKOK, Computer Classes: network one (WWW.ONE.IE) Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter, Shellie L Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Drinkwalter, Shellie L Drinkwalter, any combination of the four, Shellie Tucker (new one), Neon Mamo, A Pinch of this Cupcakes - likely many, many more BEWARE Major Scam Artist in Lovely London Ontario London, Strathroy and St. Thomas, Ontario Nationwide Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Kramer and Kaslow. Philip A. Kramer of Calabasas, Calif.,as the company's agent. they stated in court that the fees were for hourly payment, but this is a lie because the payment of $5,000.oo was the first thing asked for before one could even join in on the so called MASS LITIGATION ALLIANCE,the case evaluator who took the check was MEGAN TERBAY 1900 Quail St.,suite #137. Newport Beach, California Author: SAN DIEGO, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kramer and Kaslow Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Vanilla reload network I just brought a vanilla reload card yesterday I was about to add the funds on to a debit card before I could do that they said the funds were never on there n I had my receipt n the card in my hand they scammed the wrong one I'm not stopping until I get my money bk Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Vanilla reload network Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 16 2014
Westgate resorts, westgate vacation villas, westgate town center practice intentional deceit and fradulent activities to make sure one cannot find out the truth in time kissimmee Florida Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Westgate resorts kissimmee, Florida

Apr 16 2014
GoGoAir GoGoAir.com Deceptive, buried contract terms, one time fee Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet: GoGoAir Nationwide