Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

1, Report #1190277

Nov 20 2014
Frank Rumbauskas stole my money twice for one transaction Internet Author: Bruce, Wisconsin Sales People: Frank Rumbauskas Internet

2, Report #1190271

Nov 20 2014
Atlanta Traffic Solutions , Kelvin Linder, Good Day...I encourage all that reads this report to stand clear of this attorney. I paid upfront all my fees' for representation--- He quoted me one price then when I called him later with that payment he quoted me a different price -higher-- then I to Stand Clear of Atlanta Traffic Solutions Attorney Kelvin Linder Atlanta Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Atlanta Traffic Solutions ( Kelvin Linder) Internet

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

4, Report #1190192

Nov 20 2014
BIG independent Group STOP the money grab and misleading the producers BIG Independent Group Rancho Cucamonga California Author: belair, California Non-Profit Charities: BIG independent Group Rancho Cucamonga, California

Nov 20 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

6, Report #1190189

Nov 20 2014
Eric Malloch /One Percent More Inc. Timeshare Relief / Interval Relief / Right Choice Transfer Timeshare Scam Jacksonville Florida Author: Doral, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Eric Malloch /One Percent More Inc. Orlando, Florida

Author: , New York Warranty Companies: Endurance Northbrook, Illinois

8, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

9, Report #1190001

Nov 19 2014
virgin mobile they suspended my service because I had one replacement phone.I sent the phone back over night with a signature.on the 5th of Nov and they claim they do not have the phone yet so my phone is still off and it is Nov 19 2015 Nationwide Author: savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: virgin mobile Nationwide

10, Report #1190017

Nov 19 2014
triomp3com/tabletfaqs mssupport@macspeed.com fraud lies about return policy. was bought less than one year and not honoring product Ada Oklahoma Author: washington, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: triomp3com/tabletfaqs Ada, Oklahoma

Nov 19 2014
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Northbrook, Illinois

Nov 19 2014
Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans I have the updated fake names used by this company: Daniel Gray; Daniel Cartian (716)240-0028.David Martian (315)307-3380.James Anderson; Frank Miller (202)241-1630 email:cashadvanceamerica198@outlook.com Every one of these names appeared on a seemingly Mulitple False Loan Offers via email Internet Author: Sebastian, Florida Loans: Cash Advance America Pay Day Loans Internet

Nov 18 2014
Credit One Bank Robert Dejong, CEO, Allan Shutt, Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Financial Services Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
Capital One P.O. Box 30281Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0281 Unauthorized e-Bill Sign-up Leads to Derogatory Mark on Credit Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Global Resourses Product LTD Black Diamond Skin Serum I did a short servey while applying for credit with HSN I thought it was there product because it popped up while i wasfilling out there application for credit,I was given a choice of 3 different products to get for shipping price only of 5.99 and there was no small print that i would be sent anything other than the one time at 5.99 I never gave permission to take anything eles from my bank account but a few months later i noticed i was charged 98.00 for another black diamond skin serum which I havent even recieved anyway!! I never gave permission and was never even asked to pay or recieve another skin serum. Im thinking they probably took other money in this 3 month period but dont know just yet, i want my money back and i wont stop untill i get it!! Because of them im behind on my bills and it over drafted my account!!! Stockport Cheshire Nationwide Author: Rockford, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Global Resourses Product LTD Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
DUVATIWEAR Sunglasses Their ad indicated one paid only shipping charges, then later billed me for $95.00. Author: Carson City, Nevada Cruise Ships: DUVATIWEAR

Nov 18 2014
Capital one Well the capital requested for a ownership verification they send me a link for me to upload my bank statement and I did and they never took my account of the restriction that it was put cuz of that they were very rude not even listen to what I had to say very dissatisfied with their so Cal service and also I have a credit balance which they don't want to send to me Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lancaster, California Questionable Activities: Capital one Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 18 2014
Desert Schools Credit Union Terrible or little customer service. Called three times, first young grl said she was having trouble hearing me and hung up on me (this is a call center). Second young male could not find the location, gave me one in another town @ 20 miles away, challeng Unbelievable Bad Sun City Arizona Author: Heresay, Alabama Banks: Desert Schools Credit Union Sun City, Arizona

Nov 18 2014
Clear One Advantage LLC ClearOne Debt Settlement Scam; Illegal settlement practices Baltimore Maryland Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Clear One Advantage LLC Baltimore , Maryland

Nov 17 2014
Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales called us up one day, and ask us if we wanted to sell our time share . We then sent them 989.00 to sell our T/S Fort Laurder FL. Flourida Author: Conroe, Texas Time-share developers: Laura Gulleo Resorts Owner Resales Conroe, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Trusted Business. Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Endurance Warranty Services implemented strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients better understand, implement vehicle protection policy. Endurance Warranty Services top priority to protect & educate consumers.
Author: Fort Valley, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Endurance Warranty Northbrook, Illinois

Nov 17 2014
Mr. Ali Shah VELAYATI, ALI SHAHOPTIMA FUNDING INC.(((redacted))) this guy promises the world he states he can clear all your credit negatives sure the easy ones fall off but short sales and liens he cant remove even his web promises seasoned corp 45 days more like four months all lies tells you he can get you secondary credit number you can get one for free and they are useless no one will except it , he has had seven years plus of scammer activities save your hard earned money stay away from this guy costa mesa irvine newport coast california Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Mr. Ali Shah Internet

Nov 17 2014
prime legal service or park view legal service A Christina young sent me a emails about me signing up for service which is false and took $59.95 off my pay card without my authorization I never spoke to any one are signed up so legal help this is fraud. sent emails saying I signed up for service and to sign dosign documents she sent to my email to sign them and it suppose to help my fico score and credit a charge of $59.95 is non refundable for service and the took off my account on 11/14/2014 I never requested there services I want my money back. San diego California Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: prime legal service San diego, California

Nov 17 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Nov 17 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California