Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Sep 21 2014
global auto parts ripped me off. bought a fuel pump in 5mos it went out. wanted money back but would not refund. told me it was under warranty and would sent another one. I told them didn't want another one and insisted I get another one. miami florida Author: decherd, Tennessee Auto Parts: global auto parts Internet

Sep 21 2014
handles franklin harlem globetrotters handles franklin harlem globetrottersChris franklin, handles franklin Handles Franklin - Harlem Globetrotters CHRIS FRANKLIN - CHRIS HANDLES This guy Chris Franklin is a joke pretending to be a ROLE MODEL bud he is not He Yanked one Kid by his Jersy causing a Mark on his body.Its his way or the HIGHWAY attitude! We choose the HIGHWAY! But all parents should be warned this GUY is not the stand up guy of Character that you should trust your Kids with! i will never take my kids to the Harlem globetrotters game. any of his basketball camps. this guy don't need to be Around Kids. them this guy appears to try to convince a Teenage Girl To meet him at a hotel room. hope parents keep their teens away from him.... California Nationwide
Author: 123usa, California Sports Instruction: handles franklin harlem globetrotters Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
one guard. insurance cowboys,who wont pay up,wigglers & jigglers,,dont insure with this company. phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sales People: one guard. phoenix, Arizona

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
The Right One, The Ideal Match, eLove, Together Dating, Together Networks, Paul Falzone, Bryan Lindahl, Karian Mitchell, Michelle Bissomnette ripoff, scam, took my money, failed to provide service San Diego, California Omaha, Nebraska, Hull, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Dating Services: The Right One Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
capital onet capital one protection policy on accounts I've been out of work and on disability and found out that my protection on my credit card account was cancelled by the company 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: capital onet Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Frank Anthony, Frank Anthony swimwear (Shorts) Made a purchase on July 25th, never received product. No one will respond to email Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Clothing Stores: Frank Anthony Internet

Sep 19 2014
One Buck Resume onebuckresume.com or resume edge Scam, charged $19.80 without permission. Craigslist Fraud! Riverside, CA Florida Author: Hemet, California Employment Services: One Buck Resume Internet

Sep 19 2014
All in One Pavers Illegally withheld a restocking fee not in the contract. Rockledge Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Builders & Contractors: All in One Pavers Rockledge, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Monitronics After one year Monitronics has failed to repair my alarm system and put my business in jeopardy National Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Internet: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Complaint Review: Michael B Rudin, Highfalls Funding | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Mendon New York Author: Irving, Texas Investment Brokers: Michael B Rudin, Highfalls Funding Mendon, New York

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Dean Stock, Rick Hecht, Ranell Drake, Jack Bensley Sac County Iowa coddle corrupt public servants and elected officials? The county needs to investigate Ben Smith and Sheriff McClure, Tracey Richter Non Action Leads to Murder Attempted Rape, Immigrants Beaten, Prosecutorial Misconduct Sac City, Iowa
Author: Storm Lake, Iowa City Officials: Dean Stock, Rick Hecht, Ranell Drake, Jack Bensley Sac County Iowa coddle corrupt public servants and elected officials? The county needs to investigate Ben Smith and Sheriff McClure, Tracey Richter Sac City, Iowa

Sep 18 2014
Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute I paid my fee for the training classes. However Tom failed to complete the class. He contacted the class on one occassion stating that he is setting up an asset base firm he's out of town. He has been setting up this firm since the end of July 2014. Milan Tennessee Author: Vineland, New Jersey Work at Home: Tom Mercer, Freight Brokers Institute Internet

Sep 18 2014
ncs law said i owe money on my mortgage send 300 now to stop action against me. total said i owe 800.00 Internet Author: tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: ncs law Internet

Sep 17 2014
Square Trade, Steve Abernethy, Ahmed Khaishgi, Jason One and a half weeks and still waiting for a tech to call San Francisco California
Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Square Trade California

Sep 17 2014
Healthy nationwide Optimum one health Scam terrible bad insurance health insurance fraud Pembroke Pines fl Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Health Insurance: Healthy nationwide Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
sweepstakes clearinghouse had started an account #261905087 for a bed set 10dollars a month lay-a-way one day invoices stopped what happened to my account? what happened to the money i had already paid never heard from them tried to contact not successful . still want to continue from were i was almost was paid and ready for shipment of my 6 -pc bedroom suite never can get in contact only a po box address. DALLAS, TX Nationwide Author: anderson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: sweepstakes clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Non Stop Security Services if you work for this company Non Stop Security Services you will not get paid Los Angeles, Adelanto, Ontario long beach Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Security Services: Non Stop Security Services Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
ACS Collections This is Advance Cash Services, it is a parental company which owns and operates more than 250 websites like CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc, you applied from one of our website and you never bothered to pay this debt, so the creditor wants to know your intention about this matter of yours that what would you like to do. Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: ACS Collections Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
All American Chimney Refused to stop calling me. Calls are averaging once a day for the last month. The phone number comes up Hackensack 201 -464-0155. Hackensack New Jersey Author: Paramus, New Jersey Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: All American Chimney Hackensack , New Jersey

Sep 16 2014
Priceline.com false advertisement-offered one price and charged another, offered $50 credit for openning CC account but didn't apply it to my purchase as stated, price guarantee misleading and each agent I talked to had a different description of the guarantee. worldwide Author: Flat Rock, North Carolina Air Travel: Priceline.com Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Priority One Clearing Services invested in dedicated, experienced staff ready to resolve any subscribers’ situation.*UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Springfield, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Services Indian Hills, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
unknown 818-738-7585 Won't stop calling from Ebay ads Los Angeles CA Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Advertising Services: unknown 818-738-7585 Internet

Sep 16 2014
Optimum one Health UCA NATIONAL FOUNDATION LIFE INSURANCE COMPNAY Consumers beware Optimum One Health care is not a real heal care, but A SCAM!!!! Addison, TX Nationwide Author: MARINA DEL REY, California Health Insurance: optimum one Health Nationwide