Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

27, Report #1161981

Jul 14 2014
samantha pittman virgin mobile has ripped me off for more than 2.000.00. and I am disabled. i have been trying for more than one year to fix/ Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: samantha pittman Internet

28, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

29, Report #1161925

Jul 14 2014
DECISION ONE EPSON REPAIR faulty repairs are their specialty sent by epson to fleece customers Richfield,MN 55423 Nationwide
Author: Mentor, Ohio Warranty Companies: DECISION ONE Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Drugstores: Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
eBay Motors David Spencer is a fraud trying to sell me a car then asking for more money!! Internet Author: Bridgeport, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: eBay Motors Internet

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Level 3 Communication Cash advance usacash advance america stole $150 from me, Indian accent, rude and yelling at me, wont stop calling Chicago Illinois Author: Henderson , Tennessee Cash Services: Level 3 Communication Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
Safari Motors Illegal Repossession of Car Pasadena Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Auto Dealers: Safari Motors Pasadena, Texas

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Hidden monthly charge for ordering one digital item. Edmonton Oklahoma Author: Severna Park, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Golf Tailor, Edmonton OK Edmonton, Oklahoma

Jul 12 2014
J M motors john maietta worst experience of my life las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: J M motors las vegas , Nevada

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Rent one Rip me off Henderson ky Nationwide Author: Evansville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: Rent one Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
start vaper they charded my acctount 2 charges of $19.90 and $14.95 when i was only suppose to pay a one time fee of $4.95 phoenix Nationwide Author: mckee, Kentucky Alternative Health: start vaper Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this school to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're lucky to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - good luck trying to call them back at this school where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Kodak All In One Printer ESP 6150 Rochester New York Author: Yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Kodak Internet

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
Mona Williamson aka Monaca Williamson This number phones daily, sometimes twice daily selling different products via robo call. I press 1 and get a person and tell them to stop calling. They keep calling. When I call back the message says the phone is temporarily disconnected. McLeansville North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Security Services: Mona Williamson McLeansville, North Carolina

Jul 11 2014
Metro PCS My phone was stolen and now im the one to suffer with a months of service i cant use and also was told since i didnt purchase the insurance that i was never told about the phone that was stolen can be reactivated when i buy aq new phone for the account seems that metro pcs has a very good scam going and is ripping off their customers costa mesa Nationwide Author: fullerton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide