Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

May 20 2016
Mrs. Donna Brown I would like to report about one scam email Internet Author: Other Liars: Mrs. Donna Brown Internet

May 20 2016
European Motors, European Svc. Inc,Euro Motors, Elham moghimi, aka.Ali Moghimi Defrauded Me off trade-in and $2500.00 Cash monroe Louisiana The BBB would never make that statement Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: European Motors monroe, Louisiana

May 19 2016
Non stop connections Ms.beautiful Displayed a fake profile of me somehow n hacer my whole physical address n phone number without my knowledge Pepper pike Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: Non stop connections Pepper pike , Ohio

May 19 2016
yeasir hasnat marc francois I was looking for a LV bags on kijiji where I found a ad asking $750 for LV GM never full bag so I paid him through Interac e transfer however he cash out the money and send me a trash bag and stop answering my email so I got scammed quebec Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario On-Line Stores: yeasir hasnat Internet

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 19 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International executive team, employees committed to customer satisfaction. “Experience International’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Experience International committed to only the finest properties delivering optimum capital growth, resale potential, and consistent income.”*UPDATE: Experience International pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Experience International Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Compliants to Experience International Author: manchester, Nationwide Investment Brokers: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. Internet

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 19 2016
Trust One Payment Services Continued billing after services cancelled - won't refund Atlanta Georgia Author: SARASOTA, Florida Financial Services: Trust One Payment Services Nationwide

May 19 2016
SEA Insurance inc Fraud Job opportunity Fake Company one month wasted!!! Internet
SEA insurance inc Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home Business: SEA Insurance inc Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Ross Lirtzman, Animal Specialty Group of Scottsdale, ASG Scottsdale, ACOSM, Arizona Canine Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Group. Ross Lirtzman claims to be one of the top orthopedic vets. In reality, Lirtzman preys on wealthy dog owners who fall for his overpriced procedures that rarely help dogs and often result in severe complications. Scottsdale Arizona MUST READ Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Veterinarians: Dr. Ross Lirtzman Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2016
Clarise Lopez/ David James Sick patient reached out to company that said they can provide medications at a discounted rate, with a perscription or with out one. Irving Texas ?? Author: port charlotte , Florida Pharmacies: Clarise Lopez/ David James Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC.Please put a stop to this harassing calls!!! Bloominton Minnesota Author: Zuni, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC Bloominton, Minnesota

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm I am being sent unauthorized products on a regular basis, that I am unable to cancel!! No one answer their phone Centennial Colorado Author: Carmel Valley, California Beauty Salons: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 18 2016
Donald Hare Dterm Funding | Data and Terminal Merchant Funding LLC | D Term Funding Deceptive and Canned Spam violating emails sent repetitively after many requests to stop. Weston Florida
Well, your Overly simplified system is broken more than you hair line Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Donald Hare Weston, Florida

May 18 2016
Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska eBay motors Car scam using eBay Motors, lost $500 Omaha Nebraska Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Olga Holmes Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

May 18 2016
Rent to Own HQ RUN Forest RUN/PLEASE DO NOT STOP HERE San Antonio Texas Oh Yes You Can Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Rent to Own HQ San Antonio , Texas

May 17 2016
Avangatee Services LLC James Morris This company is evil they intimidate and scare people into paying lots of money now or they will be hacked and lose money from your bank account. They tell you that they can stop the hackers if you send them a check they can stop the hackers. I know about a year ago they got me for 1800.00 . I have used them to service my computer recently this is when they used the same thing to me saying my network security is not good. These people must be stopped some how it is not fair that they can continue to stay in business . Internet Author: Highland, California Hackers: Avangatee Services LLC Internet

J and J Motors, Inc. J & J Cycle Buyers most definitely beware!! Massillon Ohio
Author: Louisville, Ohio Motorcycles: J and J Motors, Inc. Massillon, Ohio

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia