ONE STOP MOTORS = ONESTOPMOTORS.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one stop motors = onestopmotors.com
There may be more specific results for "one stop motors = onestopmotors.com"
For more specific results for "one stop motors = onestopmotors.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 19 2017
Evelina Evelina Skin Care Free Sample Received first free sample now they are sending one every month although I did not order any St petersburg Florida
Author: Paso Robles, California Skin Care: Evelina St petersburg, Florida

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California
Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: Barry Gabster ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Westminster, California

Jun 19 2017
Epione Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Epione’s team is dedicated to patient satisfaction.*UPDATE: Epione pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Epione recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills, California

Jun 19 2017
waste management On June 9, 2017 one of Waste Management’s trucks picked up my recycling bin/trash can, in front of my home at (((REDACTED))), Baldwin Park, CA (((REDACTED))), on our regular trash day. I emailed them that evening because they were closed, and never got a response. Houston Texas Author: Baldwin Park, California Collection Agencies: Recycling/Trash removal: waste management Houston, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Trimgenesis, Rachel Tried a trial garcinia supplement. Was not told it was a trial. Trimgenesis charged me $160.00 the following month. When I tried to cancel, I was told I was one day too late. Internet Author: Milford Center, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Trimgenesis Internet

Jun 19 2017
market leader Mathew is the one who took money mathew bellevue Washington Author: Pennsylvania Realtors: market leader bellevue, Washington

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 18 2017
Diet Pure They are a rip off and only tell you that they just charge you for a 14 day trial and now they have been taking $79 dollars out of my account and one is actually pending. I want my money back and they need to stop sending me pills I'm not even using but they are charging for. This site is a joke Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Diet Pure Internet

Jun 17 2017
General Motors North America Chevrolet of North America, GM Canada, Chevrolet Canada leak, rust, leaky Silverado,#mygmnightmare Detroit MI, U.S.A. Oshawa, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
To the person that posted this report Author: Concord, Ontario Auto Warranty: General Motors North America Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is scammer, thief, liar and one of the most dishonest and inhumane people I have ever had the nightmare of coming into contact with. Barrie Ontario Author: Muskoka, Alabama Realtors: Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Barrie, Ontario

Jun 16 2017
Alvinston Advisors Jason, Troy, Mr. Travin and Cecile Louis (private lender) Liars, Scammers, Tell you one thing and do or say another. West Palm Beach Florida Cover Up Dont Be Fooled Author: Frisco, Texas Loans: Alvinston Advisors West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Derma One AKA PEEPSKINCREAM,AKA USIEYESERUM,AKA UR DERMA ONE, AKA MY DERMA ONE, TRY DERMA ONE Fraud committed by this internet company. My experience similar to others.  Lafayette California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Eye Care: Derma One Internet

Jun 16 2017
Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Took me less time to get another card than try to pay for this one Norcross nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Gas Stations: Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK My mother paid these people a $2,500 deposit. To represent me in court several days ago. I represented myself in court today when they no one showed up. I never even heard from these people. When I called to get a refund, they refused saying it was non-r Lawyer scam New York Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK Internet

Jun 15 2017
Bodum Bodum Does Not Stand Behind Their One Year Warranty On Bistro Coffee Grinder Unknown Internet Author: Clanton, Alabama Kitchens: Bodum Internet

Jun 15 2017
Geraldine fisher They have accused me of using their services and I tried to call and email them that someone else is using my identity. The phone number I called keeps you on hold and you can never reach them I sent emails telling them I am not the one using their services and now they are sending me a bill for service I never asked or signed up for. Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Computer Fraud: Geraldine fisher Internet

Jun 15 2017
Jody and Corrin Torrence torenjo steals from eBay sellers Tracking shows item recieved. Seller bypassed eBay AND Pay Pal going to credit card co to stop payment and keeping item Houston California Author: santa clarita, California Clothing Stores: Jody and Corrin Torrence Houson, California