Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

27, Report #1362066

Mar 15 2017
Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White astral-source.com /clarissawhite.net One and the Same - Scam Fraud Operation Massachusetts Internet Author: Ontario Psychic: Astral-Source Forum and Clarissa White Internet

28, Report #1361970

Mar 15 2017
DermaSoft and Purecell I responded to a facebook triall ad for Purecell Eye cream and Dermasolft skin care. Both were $4.95 each. I was horrified when I saw two 89.95 charges on my bank statement two weeks later. One box from DermaSoft was still in the it's UPS box. I called both numbers listed and both companies said the same thing. It's listed on the website after 2 weeks you'll be charged the full amount for the product. I looked carefully over that entire site and I could not find that information anywhere. Santa Ana California Response for Mindy Author: Weaverville, North Carolina Beauty Products: Dermasoft and Purecell Santa Ana, California

29, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

30, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

31, Report #1361905

Mar 15 2017
Dream Finders Homes shotty workmanship, zero customer service, failure to deliver, over promise, No one accountable , no one in charge Denver Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Dream Finders Homes Denver, Colorado

Mar 15 2017
Treatsie llc Bought a subscription ,3month, in December. It is no mid March and I haven't seen a thing. We've recieved sorry for the delay twice. I have left 3 emails. Only recieved one automatic answer. I've called every number I could fined and never any answer or return call Little rock Internet Author: Palmdale, California Mail Order Services: Treatsie llc Internet

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Dear Rich Kamm & Patrick Natoli M.Benz of Rochester 4447 Canal Pl SE Rochester, MN 55904 (507) 424-3001 TRUE FAIR MARKET IS AROUND $10-K difference in TRADE. You are trying to RIP ME OFF for $18,000.00 on one deal.GOD BE WITH YOUI Dealer tried to Rip me off on a Mercedes Benz Trade-In / Benz resell RIP OFF for consumers that have paid top dollor for one of the MOST OVERPRICED CARS EVER. Rochester Maine Author: Garland , Texas Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Rochester MN. Rochester , Maine

Mar 14 2017
Sport Clips Haircuts Free Haircut Offers, generate one-time sales at high prices Georgetown, Texas Nationwide
4th Grader? Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Hair Salons: Sport Clips Haircuts Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
courier-systems.net Monica Anthony BEWARE!! I REPEAT, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! They called me to work for them. At first i was kind of skeptical. B/c she said i would be getting paid $2500 after deliverying package for one month. & then i would get paid weekly. She then proceed to ask me for a photo of me with my Id in the picture and also had me read and sign a agreement contract about the position. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP TO SEEM SO REAL.  Salem New Jersey
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Courier Services: courier-systems.net Salem, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
One Off Effects/Ben McKee One Off Effects - Scam Artists OXNARD California Author: San Diego, California Manufacturers: One Off Effects/Ben McKee OXNARD, California

Mar 14 2017
Pacific Youth Ordered product once to try, have been unable to cancel this product and don't know how to stop the continued product being sent to me and money taken from my account San Diego California Author: Port Huron, Michigan Skin Care: Pacific Youth San Diego, California

Mar 13 2017
Alucia Skin They continue sending me the product and charging me . I wrote a letter, I didn't know how to get ahold of them to stop. Los Angeles. California Author: Spring Valley, California Alternative Health: Alucia Skin Internet

Mar 13 2017
ReviEye clair skin The web site is Clair Skin, and you read you can try to product for shipping and handling. In the ordering process, I got pulled in to ordering yet another product, which I did not see until the confirmation email. Then before a month was up, I had TWO charges that I did not authorize. on $89/21 and the other $87.47. There is no information anywhere about this company or their reorder SCAM. I emailed the company with my complaint, they said they would cancel my account, and I would see a credit for those purchases in 3-5 business days. ONE month later, NOTHING. I emailed again, and they said I had to call the customer service number. I did that, but they first said they could NOT refund me. Then after getting really mad, telling them I was reporting them the the BBB and Ripoff report, then came back to say they'd offer 30%, then after another tongue-lashing on my part, they said okay 50%...ARE YOU KIDDING ME....I demand a full 100% refund. DISGUSTED! BEWARE Internet Internet Author: Novato, California Skin Care: ReviEye Internet

Mar 13 2017
linkshe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe I ordered two shirts on Feb 11 2017, stated four business days - just received today 03/13 after several inquiries and even tried to cancel with pleas for me to have patience. One of the shirts states cotton, but clearly is spandex/nylon blend. The othe Shanghai Internet Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: linkshe Internet

Mar 12 2017
CSGOTRADE.ZONE The site was a trading site where you could trade items you had for items they had, first i traded them multiple items which in total they cost $79.93 when then changed my in-site wallet balance to $79.93. then i tried to trade my money for an item that cost $79.88 then they show a message saying that i do not have enough money in my wallet to trade for the item which then i contacted one of their agents. the agent asked me which items i traded and how much i had in my wallet. After i told them the details, the entire chat just disappeared.  Internet
Author: Yangon, Unusual Rip-Off: CSGOTRADE.ZONE Internet

Mar 12 2017
Justin Bachman , Erin Bachman marie tueller We were isolated from our family and anyone outside of the facility. You get one 15 minute call per week with a family member and that is closely monitored. If I expressed any unhappiness with the program they hang up the call. This is a cult like structure and if they can't brainwash you after 4 months they put you out on the streets with no money or your credit cards. They withhold that for 3 days. They tell your family that they are the only ones that can help you and tell family to deny any further contact unless you come back. When you don't go back they keep your belongings. You are stranded in az with no phone, money or way to get home. Very dangerous situation for a 19 yr old to be in after having taken her sleep meds. Family has no idea what your going thru because you're not allowed to communicate with them. They shame you and make you wear signs around your neck telling everyone how bad you are. These people are power hungry and money hungry. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Cult: Canyon crossing recovery Prescott , Arizona

Mar 12 2017
L'Etroile skin care this company is a rip-off ordered the trial offer, no info with the product never a price was stated to reorder, and no where did I see it said after 15 days you would be charged 98. dollars if you did not call to cancell, did not see any visable differance with use of the product, and these people are predators, they are horrible, refuse to refund the 98.00 they already charged my card, but fortunately was able to cancell the eye cream which I also ordered, which would have been charged tomorrow another 90.00, so do not, repeat do not do bussiness with this company or any other that is out to take advantage of others please quit ordering from them it is a scam, and you do not realize it till it is too late, will be contacting Attorney General's office to stop them from doing bussiness in WV. Internet Author: Barboursville, West Virginia Skin Care: L'Etroile skin care Internet

Mar 12 2017
Richard Rogers, One Tech, LAIT Services Inc. Scam artist, hoax, fraud, thief, convicted criminal Northridge California Author: California Internet Fraud: richard rogers Northridge, California

Mar 11 2017
OC Imperial Motors OC Pirate Motors Buena Park California Author: National City, California Auto Dealers: OC Imperial Motors Buena Park, California