Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

Jul 16 2014
Resume Writers Group 1-0n-1 resumes Multiple companies one ripoff scheme Clermont FL Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Resume Writers Group Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Source One Designs Lisa Waller Vallesha Waller I was recently victimized by Valeesha Waller. I wished I had checked the internet before paying her in full. She was paid and never came back to do the job. I have filed a complaint against her. She's a liar. She was hired to paint my home and disappeared Duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: Source One Designs Duluth, Georgia

Jul 15 2014
Homekeepers of America DBA of The Pattann Company (in California), Veritas One, Inc., Sherwill Groupe, Inc.,Sherwill Financial, Sherwill Fianancial Groupe TOTAL SCAM, FRAUD LOAN MODIFICATION FOR $3,500 UPFRONT FEE Beverly Hills California Author: California Loan Modification: Homekeepers of America Beverly Hills, California

Jul 15 2014
Warrantech NSI Protection Fraudulent Business Practice Ran extended warranty concurrent with manufacturers warranty. Stopped coverage one year too early. Nationwide Author: Orange, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Warrantech Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Odessa Cylinder Head Bob Metz Sols us a defective head, replaced that with one that was even WORSE Clearwater Florida
Author: Middle River, Auto Parts: Odessa Cylinder HEad Clearwater, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Aaron Janke rebuilt boat motors Beloit Wisconsin Aaron Janke lies - do not trust Beloit  Wisconsin Author: West Dundee , Illinois Boat Dealers: Aaron Janke Beloit , Wisconsin

32, Report #1162081

Jul 15 2014
GRA CAPTIAL, Glen Ashley, is a Rip Off Artist. He will make promises and break every one of them, deliver bad leads and then KEEP your money. Stay Away. Rip Off Glen Ashley GRA Capital OLDSMAR Florida
Author: Woodbury, New York Business Consultants: GRA CAPTIAL OLDSMAR, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Capitol one Filed a lien against me Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Capitol one Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Paradise Motors Lansing MI. RIP OFF Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Paradise Motors Lansing , Michigan

Jul 15 2014
Pyramid A.K.A. Tri-Link Restoration, Carpet & Cleaning INC. Tri-link Quality Construction & Board - Up Affiliates My family had a fire & flood & I will never see pic's of my babies, one who is no longer with us & we lost family heirlooms because of this business not the fire! They rushed us Internet
Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma Cleaning Services: Pyramid A.K.A. Tri-Link Restoration, Carpet & Cleaning INC. Internet

36, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General Fiancé Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General Fiancé Internet

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

38, Report #1161981

Jul 14 2014
samantha pittman virgin mobile has ripped me off for more than 2.000.00. and I am disabled. i have been trying for more than one year to fix/ Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: samantha pittman Internet

39, Report #1161962

Jul 14 2014
Private Health Care UK Received initial e-mail from Billy Salmon & had 'interview' today (07/14/14) with 'Rose Alex'. Received congratulatory e-mail from 'David Walker'Vital Health Care Ltd E-mail was sent to me intially from one of job postings. Description of job was very different than what was in interview Berhamsted Hertfordshire HP 4 2 UB Hertfordshire Internet Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Private Health Care UK Berhamsted Hertforshire HP 4 2 UB, Other

40, Report #1161925

Jul 14 2014
DECISION ONE EPSON REPAIR faulty repairs are their specialty sent by epson to fleece customers Richfield,MN 55423 Nationwide
Author: Mentor, Ohio Warranty Companies: DECISION ONE Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Drugstores: Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
eBay Motors David Spencer is a fraud trying to sell me a car then asking for more money!! Internet Author: Bridgeport, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: eBay Motors Internet

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Level 3 Communication Cash advance usacash advance america stole $150 from me, Indian accent, rude and yelling at me, wont stop calling Chicago Illinois Author: Henderson , Tennessee Cash Services: Level 3 Communication Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
Pur Green Coffee Extract I ordered from PUR green coffee extract not knowing that i would be charged 88 dollars plus the 5 dollars i intial thought it cost for one bottle of this crap!  Internet Author: Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pur Green Coffee Extract Internet

Jul 12 2014
Safari Motors Illegal Repossession of Car Pasadena Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Auto Dealers: Safari Motors Pasadena, Texas

Jul 12 2014
One Stop Auto Care They charged me $746 for repairs they never made . Guaynabo Puerto Rico Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Auto Repair Service: One Stop Auto Care Guaynabo, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide