Your Search | one stop motors = onestopmotors.com

26, Report #1195274

Dec 13 2014
BBV Hotbooksale.com added a monthly charge on my credit card after I bought one book from them not sure Internet Author: Painesville, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: BBV Hotbooksale.com Internet

27, Report #1195253

Dec 13 2014
USA ONLINE CONNECTION Larry Caine ,aka, Larry Hill Larry approached me about printing and distributing flyers for my business. I gave him a check for $400.00 to print a couple of thousand flyers and I gave him 3k of my existing flyers to deliver for me. I also gave him another $240.00 to distribute those other flyers. I got a call from a homeowner one day saying that My flyer distributer stole a phone and a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses from someone's house and was arrested. Larry said that my flyers were gone and He has disappeared. He took $640.00 and 3k flyers. I ran into him at Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee one time and he said that he would get me my money, but he has disappeared again. Temecula, Murrieta California Author: Murrieta, California Yoga & Meditation classes: Sports Instruction: USA ONLINE CONNECTION Temecula, Murrieta , California

28, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

29, Report #1195191

Dec 13 2014
NetZero The 'Hot Spot' was not really that fast. The usage limits are unrealistic. The cost was high. I canceled after one month Internet Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Internet Services: NetZero Internet

30, Report #1195134

Dec 13 2014
endeva star marchand promotions I lost instructions for talking phone and no way can I get a phone no to ask for one is this a rip off? internet Author: kill devil hills, North Carolina Telephones: endeva star

Dec 12 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

32, Report #1195077

Dec 12 2014
Boost My Grade You WIll Get Your Money Taken & No One Replies To You Ever Internet Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Tutoring: Boost My Grade Internet

Dec 12 2014
Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Ripped me off for 4100 and changed corporate structure to do it. Tampa, Florida
Author: Belleair Bluffs, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Wesley Yuhn @ ACHDP.com Tampa, Florida

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

35, Report #1192081

Dec 12 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,

36, Report #1195010

Dec 12 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One BankFirst National Bank of Marin This company are outlaws and need to be destroyed at once. They come up with their own rules and regulations and they never notify the consumer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Credit One Bank Nationwide

37, Report #1194963

Dec 12 2014
Markosian Auto Fred HughesCowboy - aka We attempted to purchase a 2008 Lexus RX 350 from them...nothing short of a hassle from day one! Taylorsville Utah Author: Roy, Utah Auto Dealers: Markosian Auto Taylorsville, Utah

38, Report #1194923

Dec 12 2014
OTL scoresence ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Talk like Honey bite like Tiger Dallas Texas Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL scoresence Dallas, Texas

39, Report #1194805

Dec 11 2014
rancherspridemeats.com door to door scams, tyler bell drug addict theif selling prison grade beef drug addicts went in for a job and smelled like pot , they were talking about one of their guys stealing from customers to buy crack . they showed me the steaks were thawed and looked like garbage thugs and drug addicts amarillo Texas Author: amarillo, Texas Door to Door Sales: rancherspridemeats.com amarillo, Texas

40, Report #1194794

Dec 11 2014
Tt-New York Altered a used dress instead of ordering me a new one Amherst New York Author: West Seneca , New York Bridal Shops: Tt-New York Amherst, New York

41, Report #1194765

Dec 11 2014
PUR*SHOPGOLF KS14 KICK X golf balls. Offered for 99cents. Then other offers made in loop which one could not exit easily. I did order a few items that indicated they were $1. I finally quit the site. I never received an invoice itemizing my order. (This was on No. 22, 2014) No contacts from company. My VISA bill arrives on Dec. 3 or 4th with $94.69 charge from this company. I learned on Dec. 11 that this was the first of five payments!!! My total bill was going to be over $500!!! I did not order anything near these charges. I called and received an ambivalent response on what I was charges for and how. I told them I did not want any of these items as I never ordered all these things, no where near. VanNuys, CA 91406 California Author: notown, Indiana Sporting Goods: PUR*SHOPGOLF VanNuys, California

42, Report #1194653

Dec 11 2014
iproxy premium rewards they claim i have won a 100$ walmart card for purchasing something in one of their listed stores. they also tell you that you will be receiving another 100$ card to use wherever and a 25$ gas card clearwater Florida Author: chatham, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: iproxy premium rewards clearwater, Florida

Dec 10 2014
Sean Wimer Sean M. Wimer, Sean Wymer, M. Wimer, Michael Wimer Liar, Thief, Scammer, Sham Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Dayton etc., Ohio Author: Everywhere, Ohio Employees: Sean Wimer Middletown, Franklin, Carlisle, Dayton etc., Ohio

Dec 10 2014
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

45, Report #1194565

Dec 10 2014
Allied Marketing Group Ordered 2 hats and one is damaged and cannot get another due to no response from the company. Dallas Texas Author: VINTON, Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Allied Marketing Group Dallas, Texas

46, Report #1194528

Dec 10 2014
Incredible health remedies I called more 15 times in one day, you hear a message, asking you no to leave a message las vegas Internet -nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Drug Manufacturers: Incredible health remedies Internet

47, Report #1194480

Dec 10 2014
The Potter's House I went to the Potter's House in 2011 and they wanted me to pay $400 a month to stay there which I believe is wrong because a shelter,especially one ran by a church,is supposed to help the homeless get on their feet and aren't supposed to take from you and most homeless people don't even have an income. They told me if I didn't pay them $400 a month that I'd have to GIVE THEM my food stamp card to help feed EVERYONE in there. That is ILLEGAL,when someone has food stamps they are NOT allowed to sell or give away their food stamps.  This place NEEDS to be shut down or reopened by a new owner or church organization who will Actually Help homeless people get on their feet! Lake Charles Louisiana Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: The Potter's House Lake Charles , Louisiana

48, Report #1194455

Dec 10 2014
NJL Apparel I ordered a 250.00 pair of sneakers. was billed to by visa, but never received them. When you call the number, no one answers and the web site is shut down Texas Author: Union, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: NJL Apparel Internet

49, Report #1194439

Dec 10 2014
Credit One Bank ripoff bulls***company nevada or calif Author: BURLINGTON, Vermont Credit Services: Credit One Bank Internet

50, Report #1194359

Dec 10 2014
Video Essence Octa Marketingkevibyrne@gmail.comCustomer Service Phone: +353 0834195983Emi Nelson39 Moskovskoe ShosseSamara Samara 443086RUSSIA Sold me a Pluigin that did ot work! Went to customer service they could not fix it. so ask for refund they said they would give me one. Refund was never paid. Internet
Author: memphis, Tennessee Multi-Level Marketing: Video Essence Internet