Your Search | one technologies

May 17 2016
Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Very satisfied customer Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
Winners Circle Patrick Clinton and Jason Galgon w/International Lottery Commission Rooster crowing in the background, really! one is Hawaii and the other one private # Hawaii Author: Montgomery, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Winners Circle Nationwide

May 16 2016
J & B Auto Sales Deceptive Ads & Dishonest Practices Guys Tennessee You're Right Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Auto Dealers: J & B Auto Sales Guys, Tennessee

May 16 2016
Hydrolux Fancy Fit ConnectionOne Good StopSecure HealthWellness Center Ordered trial sample, paid shipping. On the 15th day after ordering, my debit card was slammed for 89.95 by Fancy Fit and on 5/3 hit for 92.93 by One Good Stop.  Internet Author: Clarkdale, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Hydrolux Internet

May 15 2016
MLBPROSHOP.US This is actually a foreign company purporting to be a US company. They will show one total on your electronic invoice, then charge your credit card for more because of international exchange rates, and you will incur a foreign use fee from your credit card company. MLBPROSHOP doesn't tell you that anywher on their site, you don't find out until you get your credit card statement. Then you see chrages from some Chinese company you didn't order from! Can't find a city where they are located, they see Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Sporting Goods: MLBPROSHOP.US Internet

May 15 2016
AMP AUDIO aka Symphonic Audio Technologies MISLEAD and ROBBED San Francisco California Author: Summerville, South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: AMP AUDIO San Francisco, California

May 15 2016
Aida Coronado This is an Etsy and internet store. It appears to be organized and responsible with many followers. I placed a $300 order and never received it. I was told through Etsy's automatic system that it had shipped. My credit card was charged. I tried to contact them through Etsy Facebook and website. No one responds. Internet Author: Granite Bay, California Clothing Stores: Aida Coronado Internet

May 15 2016
Credit one False charges and then late fees. Call everyday and managers say they clear my account then get more bills with extra late charges Internet Author: Pgh , Pennsylvania Banks: China Film Group Corporation Internet

May 15 2016
Cable One Cable One Charging a large bill for cable service, and not providing that service, after 22 years of payment proven Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Alabama Sports Facilities: Cable One Prescott, Arizona

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Bigtimeclock.biz Rude when you deal with them. I wouldn't go with this company because they only want to communicate through email. You cannot get anybody on phone. I lost my manual to my remote and emailed 2 times for another one and they never responded to my emails. Once they get your money, they cut you off. This company is no good! Reno Nevada Nationwide Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bigtimeclock.biz Nationwide

May 13 2016
Will Robonette Paul Fox, Guy ,Paving Foreman, WOW, what a group of lieingscrooked indivuals poor quality of work please anyone do not hire this Fuller Paving Group from Kingsport Tennessee, they will brak and destroy more than they are willing to repair, I had new pavement added to my original paved driveway they left a flipping mess all of their equipment leak oil and fuel everywhere i sent them pic with no response if any one has any doubt please request and i will show up pics. kingsport Tennessee Author: unicoi, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Will Robonette kingsport, Tennessee

May 13 2016
Dave Scadden Paddle Sports North Fork Outdoors Dave Scadden used fraudulent advertising and sold me an inferior one-man pontoon boat and refuses to refund my money. Ogden Nationwide Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Boat Dealers: Dave Scadden Paddle Sports Nationwide

May 13 2016
California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: CalSouthern is dedicated to providing a rich and dynamic educational experience to those who choose the freedom and flexibility of distance learning to satisfy their educational and professional goals.The university has over 100 faculty mentors who are highly credentialed and work one-on-one with students. CalSouthern’s dedication is to always maintain the highest possible standards at every step of the learning process. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Accreditation Hubris Author: Beverly Hills, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: California Southern University TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CalSouthern University mission to provide high quality undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, & educational programs to adult learners throughout the world using distance learning methodologies. California Southern University dedicated to 100% Student Satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 12 2016
freedom pop this company sent me the wrong phone that i paid for from my debit account, it doesnt work properly, i sent 5 emails to try to resolve this proplem, they never replied except once, saying that the phone i orrdered on line was'nt the one they sent me. on-line based Nationwide Author: des moines, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Nationwide

May 12 2016
Redwood Scientific Technologies Advanced Men's Institute TBX-Free Claremont California Author: Garland, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Redwood Scientific Technologies Advanced Men's Institute TBX-Free Claremont, California

May 12 2016
Walmart Family Moble T-moble I switched phone carriers and have been billed for 2 months of service that I now pay another provider for. Switched my phone number to the other carrier so I wouldn't have to change it to a new one. So why am I still being billed for a service I no longer use? Hanson Massachusetts Author: Hanson, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Moble Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 12 2016
Don Sullivan The Perfect DogThe Perfect Puppy Ninety dollars for a dog collar that broke in one day Internet Author: Coralville, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Don Sullivan Internet

May 12 2016
Yelp Yelp.com Yelp ad sales rep tells me one price but after I signed up, I paid more than twice that Internet About my contract... Author: Aberdeen, Washington Internet: Yelp Internet

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet

May 11 2016
Arco Construction - - Eliseo Pita This guy is a crook. He took our deposit and never delivered the product. He gave us garbage work - probably his wife drew it. He brought his son to our resident to ask for more money. What a dishonest person. He took down his contact information on his website so no one can contact him. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Arco Construction - Houston , Texas