ONE TECHNOLOGIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one technologies
There may be more specific results for "one technologies"
For more specific results for "one technologies"
Showing 26-50 of 32,508 Found Reports For more specific results for "one technologies"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, is scammer, thief, liar and one of the most dishonest and inhumane people I have ever had the nightmare of coming into contact with. Barrie Ontario Author: Muskoka, Alabama Realtors: Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty in Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 9J2 Barrie, Ontario

Jun 16 2017
Alvinston Advisors Jason, Troy, Mr. Travin and Cecile Louis (private lender) Liars, Scammers, Tell you one thing and do or say another. West Palm Beach Florida Cover Up Dont Be Fooled Author: Frisco, Texas Loans: Alvinston Advisors West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Derma One AKA PEEPSKINCREAM,AKA USIEYESERUM,AKA UR DERMA ONE, AKA MY DERMA ONE, TRY DERMA ONE Fraud committed by this internet company. My experience similar to others.  Lafayette California Author: Baltimore, Maryland Eye Care: Derma One Internet

Jun 16 2017
Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Took me less time to get another card than try to pay for this one Norcross nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Gas Stations: Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Jun 16 2017
Lumidaire They quoted one price on their ad on Facebook, and then they charged me an additional 89.77 and 89.71 for the 2 same bottles that I had already paid for. Minnesota Author: FARMINGTON, Minnesota Skin Care: Lumidaire Minnesota

Jun 15 2017
Gamestop I purchased a game called Mafia 3 and I went ahead and got the NEW one because it was a couple dollars higher than the USED. When I got home and opened it, there was NO game in it. Also, the map that came with it had clearly been used and not new as the store claimed and sold me. THe map had ink pen markings and writing everywhere and there is a circle like someone sat their drink on it. I called back to the store that sold me the 'New' game and they insisted that they never sold that to me and they said that I never came to their store! I have the receipt saying I did! Jefferson City Tennessee
Author: Honaker, Virginia Customer: Gamestop Jefferson City, Tennessee

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 15 2017
VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK My mother paid these people a $2,500 deposit. To represent me in court several days ago. I represented myself in court today when they no one showed up. I never even heard from these people. When I called to get a refund, they refused saying it was non-r Lawyer scam New York Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: VOLKS ANWALT OF NEW YORK Internet

Jun 15 2017
Bodum Bodum Does Not Stand Behind Their One Year Warranty On Bistro Coffee Grinder Unknown Internet Author: Clanton, Alabama Kitchens: Bodum Internet

Jun 15 2017
Geraldine fisher They have accused me of using their services and I tried to call and email them that someone else is using my identity. The phone number I called keeps you on hold and you can never reach them I sent emails telling them I am not the one using their services and now they are sending me a bill for service I never asked or signed up for. Internet Author: Charleston, Missouri Computer Fraud: Geraldine fisher Internet

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
WorldGlobal Helo LX Ignored emails, could not get thru to office to report issues, no one would assist with problems,miss represented product, felt lied to, they held on to money when product was sent back, would not give refund back till threatened to be turned over to attorney and SEC. Provo Utah Author: RENO, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: WorldGlobal Provo, Utah

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Panama Property Connection REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment. Panama Property Connection & Punta Pacifica Realty clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty. Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Panama Real Estate and Panama Property Management transactions conducted with the highest ethics and integrity. *UPDATE: Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama offering a wide variety of services including real estate sales, property rentals, property management, and interior design. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits. Internet

Jun 14 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty dedicated to customer satisfaction, implemented special customer service training programs to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients have full transparency accessing the latest most accurate information in the Panama real estate market. Committed to operating with ethics and integrity in all aspects of Panama real estate, whether buying, selling renting or looking for professional property management.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty pledge to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama offering a wide variety of services including real estate sales, property rentals, property management, and interior design. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of own PANAMA CITY, Other

Jun 13 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Extreme Tactical Dynamics | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Extreme Tactical Dynamics dedicated to customer satisfaction.  7-day money back policy and 5 year LED Warranty.  Extreme Tactical Dynamics uses the latest technologies in manufacturing Emergency Vehicle Lights.  Extreme Tactical Dynamics receives 5 STARS and a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Extreme Tactical Dynamics made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Extreme Tactical Dynamics.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks that must be performed by their police cars Jupiter, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Asurion Walmart Product Care on 10/03/2017 I purshased a 50' Hisense HD Tv with a 3year protection plan , order # 54716567175054 with a totl cost of $431.99. On 5/24/2017 icontacted asurion about a power problem with the tv. They sent a box to pack it ans shipit to Buffalo New York. Per UPS tracking they recieved it on 6/2/2017. On 6/6/2017 asurion sent an email stating that they were diagnosing the problem, on 6/8/2017 they sent a second email stating it was being repaired and should be returned in 4 to 5 days. Today Asurion call and said the screen was damaged and it wasn't under the product warrenty so the claim for remair was denied. I asked for a picture of the damaged box thinking it was broken in shipping, they didn't have a picture of the box and they said the technician said the box was fine. I said then how did the screen get broken because the only thing wrong when it sent it to you was a power problem. They then sent 2 pictures of the tv with a broken screen , this was not the condition I sent it to them. After 3 hours of passing the buck sending me from one agent and then to corporate Walmart they sent me back to Asurion only for them to tell me my claim was denied due to the coverage on the product care plan didn't cover a broken screen. It wasn't broken when i sent it and how about a picture of the box didn't have one. Asurion had this TV in their posession since June 2nd, 2017 in their facility and the damage had to happen their or the Asurion personel that signed for the package delivered from UPS was an idiot. Chicago Illinois Author: Westchester, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Walmart Chicago, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
gotruewireless I have phone service through this company. i lost my phone and called to get another one. i was told i could get a new phone and because i had so much trouble getting any one to answer the phone for days at a time, I was told i could get a new phone for half price. i paid $37.15 for a new phone. They sent me an old scratched up phone. When I called them they said they only have old phones. oklahoma Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: gotruewireless Internet

Jun 13 2017
REBEL CRATE PRIME PATRIOTCause -Central ordered two rebel flags and now receiving stuff every month and cannot cancel-no one answers and it says it is a full mailbox. Conroe Texas Author: Slovan, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: REBEL CRATE Conroe, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to exceptional student experiences & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. My son attended on my post 9/11 GI bill Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 12 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet