ONE TECHNOLOGIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one technologies
There may be more specific results for "one technologies"
For more specific results for "one technologies"
Showing 26-50 of 142,750 Found Reports For more specific results for "one technologies"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2017
Renuka Technologies ~Akshay Kumar Internet Reputation Expert Be aware of internet reputation scammers from India they will plant bogus negative reviews to get your money India Internet
Author: Richmond Hill, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Renuka Technologies ~Akshay Kumar Internet

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Advertised free trial of product, just pay shipping and handling of $1.95. Looked at my account and have two charges of $97 and one for $95. Internet Internet Author: Anywhere, Arkansas Skin Care: Vlamorous skin care and Aquavo Internet

Aug 12 2017
NETONE INTERNATIONAL we paid $325.00 for the international prepaid calls last month. This month on wards we are not able to make any calls. We call their customer serivice more than 15 calls this week. No one picking up the phone. Such a rifoff company Winter Park Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telephone Companies: NETONE INTERNATIONAL Winter Park, Florida

Aug 12 2017
All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ BEWARE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL SCREW YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND DESTROY YOUR ITEMS Saddle Brook New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Everett, Washington Moving Companies: All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

SVEIN TORE STORM MOE SVEIN, SVEIN TORE Internet
This is already settled. Author: San Carlos City, Legal Services: Lawyers: SVEIN TORE STORM MOE Internet

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 11 2017
Vital One Health Plans Please be advised they are NOT selling you a Major Medical Insurance Policy! They Agent will tell you whatever you need to hear to complete the sale! It is the BIGGEST SCAM in health insurance sales! Lied to about every detail and salesman tried to push every product onto me with more lies. Miami Lakes, FL Florida Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Health Insurance: Vital One Internet

44, Report #1391964

Aug 11 2017
Beauty within Free trial for 4.99 shipping once received their number to cancel is disconnected try returning to sender they don't except return to sender I have emailed every address I could find and CALLED every number I could find no one can help me, no will cancel my FREE SAMPLE . THEY HAVE STOLEN OVER $370 FROM MY ACCT AND COSTED ME $120 IN OVER DRAFT FEES PROVO Utah
Author: painesville, Ohio Computer Mail Order: Beauty within PROVO, Utah

45, Report #1391937

Aug 11 2017
Let Me Announce Letmeannounce.com, Let me announce I have been friends with the owner of the website who owns one of the largest PBN , private blog network, business in India. This website was created to neutralize white-hat link building competition to his business as his company almost owns 60% of all PBNs sold worldwide. This website is as fake as the stories it reports, none of which are based on facts or reality. The website gained popularity and led to the suspension of accounts of leading contributors on top sites who may never have been associated with selling links at all on the India Internet
Author: Austin , Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Let Me Announce Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
fast and affordable divorce Dont ever go to this company to help you with your divorce.They are a big fraud.Basically they will take your money and give you a bunch of forms and ask you to do the divorce yourself.With no help.I am one of their victoms and obviosly not the only one.the are a big scam on the internet and the forms that they provide is not even the right forms. Internet Author: Rhode Island Chambers of Commerce: fast and affordable divorce Internet

Aug 10 2017
wpfixit.com WP FIX IT One employee was calling me degrading names and the other one just kept citing rules and regulations. Irvine, CA Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: wpfixit.com Internet

Aug 10 2017
2 Free Nites 2 Free Nites Scam Charlotte North Carolina One more thing Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Travel Services: 2freenites.com Charlotte, North Carolina