Your Search | one technologies

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Credit One They call 3 times a day everyday. Weekends and Sundays included. When I pay them, the account never adds up the same between the phone internet and email causing me to overpay and lose money. Las Vegas Nevada There has to be more to this story Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Multi Level Marketing: Credit One Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2017
One Source Auto OneSource Auto Dishonest Business and Atrocious Car Buying Experience Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Dealers: One Source Auto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 08 2017
NETWORK ONE Anthony O'connellApple DussadeeNetwork one online servicesTony O'connellhttps://ie.linkedin.com/in/tonyoconnell friendly until received payment, after receiving payment, disappeared and relocated with complete Family Bangkok and Dublin Internet Author: Berlin, Other Computer Classes: NETWORK ONE Internet

Jan 07 2017
Eric Fallows Dennis St. Johns (same picture for Ripoff Report)workandgetpaid (this is his Kik) Craigslist Scam To Make A One-Time Payout Of $450 Or More Internet Author: Alabama City, Alabama Internet Fraud: Eric Fallows Internet

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Serenity Point Recovery REVIEW:  Serenity Point Recovery | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust: Serenity Rehab's residential facility offers a dedicated and strong addiction rehabilitation program that is quite useful. The founders of Serenity established this rehabilitation center after years upon years of extensive research into the subject and challenge that is addiction treatment. This has been quite the effort to say the least, but it has been a workable one and the result has been extraordinary.  Serenity Rehab's program offers a very versatile and adjustable program to its clients. There is no “One size fits all” approach to addiction treatment. Though addiction might look about the same in all who are affected by it, the fact of the matter is that everyone who is addicted to drugs and alcohol still themselves are different people inherently, and they will have different problems that need to be addressed as a result of their addiction.  Furthermore, different treatment approaches will work differently on different people.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Alternative Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. Serenity Rehab dedicated to helping people. Marne , Michigan

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Purplerhino,Inc. Offer one free trial bottle and now they are sending additional products with fees Tampa Florida Author: Bonham , Texas Websites: Purplerhino,Inc. Internet

Jan 05 2017
Gloss Motive Advertised price for CBD Oil $37 per bottle, Buy 3 get one free. This was a lie when order went through said also charging for 4th bottle. No itemized bill nor a Total on receipt. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Schenectady, New York Drug Manufacturers: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2017
Bohemian Guitars Ordered the Motor Oil guitar from Bohemian on June 4, 2016. Still waiting for delivery. Every time I have contacted Bohemian - no one ever answers their phone - it is not stop busy. Today their phone had a recording stating the number is out of serivice. When I contacted them by email a few days ago - they keep promising delivery for January 2017. These people are frauds! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Bohemian Guitars Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Transmissions Northwest This gentleman with a Pontiac Sunfire is one of the biggest Liars that you will ever meet. He completely took advantage of a situation. Burien Washington Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Auto Repair Service: Transmissions Northwest Burien, Washington

Jan 05 2017
Write One Publications Inc WriteOnePublicationsLifeofawriterStephanie Newell Ripped off, breached contract, did not complete the work or services paid for, refused to refund money owed, did a horrible job on book, deceptive practices, condescending, no resolution Chicago, Maretta Georgia Internet and Georgia, Illinois Author: Isanti, Minnesota Book Publishers: Write One Publications Inc Internet

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 04 2017
DIRECTV DIRECTV FRAUDULENTLY BILLING ME AND REFUSING TO CANCEL MY SERVICE El Segundo California Unless you are a DirecTV employee, educate yourself Author: Whitesboro, Texas Satellite Companies: DIRECTV Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
Union National Life Insurance AKA Kemper Home Service Companies: Talked to several people regarding $500 Life Ins Policy due to death, transferred from one person to another. St Louis Missouri Author: JACKSON, Mississippi Financial Services: Union National Life Insurance St Louis, Missouri

Jan 04 2017
Wordstream One of worse comany to deal with PPC management Boston Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Wordstream Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Glassrack.net I order a drivers side window for a 2015 GMC Terrain and recevied a broken window. I have been calling and sent email for the past 3 weeks and no one is getting back to me. Its like they disappeared. I paid $178. and have a broken window. Internet Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Auto Parts: Glassrack.net Internet

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Jan 03 2017
luminis luminis & Belle Epoque I ordered their free sample shipping charges only. cancelled after recieving their product so I wouldnt be getting reoccuring charges thereafter. I was reviewing my checking account and realized that company was charging me 2.99 over a one month period totally 60.00. I didnt notice the small 2.99 charges when I was viewing my bank info on my phone. I pulled it up on my desk top computer and realized what they had been doing. Dont get involved with this company. they are a total rip off! My caed will be reimbursed and a new card is being sent. california Internet Author: denver, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: luminis Internet

Jan 03 2017
Eros Guide To Escorts They banned me for no good reason. I was with them for over 23 yrs as an advertiser. One girl was mad that I would not buy extra's in ads from her. USA https://www.erosads.com/ Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Strippers & Dancers: Eros Guide To Escorts Internet

Jan 03 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions Next Town Technologies Scam company-NOT Certified for Quicken support! Vernon Hills Illinois Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions Vernon Hills, Illinois