ONE SOURCE TALENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent
There may be more specific results for "one source talent"
For more specific results for "one source talent"
Showing 51-75 of 35,427 Found Reports For more specific results for "one source talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
PSI Seminars PSI World Wreaking havoc one mind at a time New Religious Movement Cult Clearlake Oaks, California Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Cult: PSI Seminars Nationwide

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 12 2017
TRIMGENESIS Products I order sample porducts of Garcinia Cambogia, I was sent one bottle of that and one Forskolin Extract that I did not order. Greenwood Village Colorado Internet Author: Castroville, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: TRIMGENESIS Products Internet

May 12 2017
The USA Nursery info@theusanursery.com I ordered trees that did not grow. I tried to contact customer service. No one is answering the phone my emails. New Haven Connecticut Author: Tahuya, Washington Landscaping: The USA Nursery New Haven, Connecticut

May 12 2017
Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Overcharged me $900 for a $130 knee brace one year later. FRAUD! Dallas, TX Internet
Author: Grant, Alabama Medical Supplies: Breg, Inc. - Duratech, Inc. Internet

May 12 2017
DTDC Express Lottery Winner, need to send funds for a delivery and have one week to decide London Internet Author: SANTA CLARA, California Unusual Rip-Off: DTDC Express Internet

May 12 2017
Rich Misses Atl Sasha Oxford or Rose oxford, Bad Business person who cant comply Atlanta Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rich Misses Atl Internet

May 12 2017
Pulte Home One year of ground breaking delay (continuing). Not mentioning the completion date San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Building Products: Pulte Home San Jose, California

May 11 2017
iStar Software Paid for the MS Office Software but received a counterfeit key - and no one returned my emails....they have no telephone # walnut California Author: CHINO, California Computer Software: iStar Software walnut, California

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide

May 10 2017
FCS Said there was a lawsuit against me and that I had one final chance to pay Palatine Illinois Author: Odessa, Texas Questionable Activities: FCS Palatine, Illinois

May 10 2017
WILLIAM BRESCH Integrity Bresch, Bresch modeling & talent Failure to pay rent on property and eviction. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Mobile Home Parks: WILLIAM BRESCH Nationwide

May 10 2017
new you underware Purchased underware that are not one size fits all tryed to return no contact info and no phone customr serice. dalton gardens idaho Author: kenner, Louisiana Clothing Stores: new you underware idaho

May 10 2017
CHASE MASTERCARD JP MORGAN CHASE REFUSED TO CREDIT ALL DUPLICATE CHARGES FROM ATLANTIC GAS IN LIC, NY, REFUSED TO LOWER MY INTEREST RATE ON ONE OF MY CARDS EVEN THOUGH THE CARDS ARE BOTH SLATE ACCOUNTS, BOYCOTT CHASE MASTERCARD New York New York Author: COMMACK, New York Banks: CHASE MASTERCARD New York, New York

May 10 2017
ONE STOP AUTO REPAIR SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE ENGINE JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: ONE STOP AUTO REPAIR JACKSONVILLE,

May 09 2017
Capital One Capital One lies about saying you can get a credit card when you can't Author: Sunrise, Florida Court Judges: Capital One

May 09 2017
Parisian Glow I placed this order for 1 free jar only,for a cost of $4.95,the packing was shoddy ,incomplete packing slip.> tried to cancel any further orders but cannot get in touch with any one. I would like my money refundedI am not satisfied with the new terms they are trying to push on me .this is false asvertising.. St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Celebrities: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, FL 33705, Florida

May 09 2017
Facility Source THEY DONT PAY, DONT WORK FOR THEM Columbus Ohio Author: Plymouth, Indiana Landscape Companies: Facility Source Columbus, Ohio

May 09 2017
Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer / Mal Spencer LYING FRAUDSTER STALKER EXTORTIONIST MADE ME PAY $20,000 Mulgrave, Vic Victoria, Australia
This is a fake, false and fraudulent revenge report filed under a false name taking my profile pix from Facebook and Linked at the instigation of one Tjkin Franky that Rip-off website has neither chec Author: Mulgrave, Vic, Alabama Liars: Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Mulgrave, Vic,

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

May 09 2017
American Cash Advance Jack Foster They took 2900.00 and promised a loan or refund i got neither one new york new york Author: Taylorsville, North Carolina Loans: American Cash Advance Internet