Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent
There may be more reports for "one source talent"
For more results perform a general search for "one source talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, Inc AstoriaVR HeadsetsVR Shinecon Headsets I have tried to return my VR Shinecon Headsets since January 7 and no one will contact me. Santa Barbara California
Author: Magnolia, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Kanderian Enterprises, Inc Santa Barbara, California

Feb 08 2017
888travelforless.com, 888 Travel For Less, thwglobal.com, THW Global SCAM!! Formerly THW Global then changed to 888travelforless.com. Scammed people out of payments for viewing videos. Over one million people signed up and got scammed internet Internet HUGE SCAM!!!!!!! Author: Alabama Travel Agents: 888travelforless.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
Bigfish Games, Inc Signed up for one game, was asked if I wanted a membership,I declined. Just found out I've been being billed since November Internet Author: Channahon , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bigfish Games Internet

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
EnchanceMindIQ See above, no other name found I spoke with two reps, one was suppose to be a supervisor, to ask for refund, I ordered this product supposedly on the 22nd of Jan. The trial was suppose to be 14 days. I received the product on the 26th of Jan. The 14 day trial was suppose to start AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. They began the trails the minute I ordered. I cancelled on the 2-6-17. my card had already been charged $89.92 on the 2-6-17. This company is a rip-off and operate fraudulent practices. Tampa Internet, Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Mental Health: EnchanceMindIQ Internet

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST I ORDERED TO DECALS 1 FOR $1.99 THE OTHER FOR .99.ON JULY 4TH 2016. COME TO FIND OUT THE HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME $24.86 EVERY MONTH SINCE I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING ELSE AND NO ONE WELL ANSWER THE PHONE SO I CAN GET THE CHARGES REVERSED. THAT IS 149.16 THE OWE ME. AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN HAIR DRESSERS WORK VERY HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT WE DO. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BEABLE TO RIP US OFF AND GET AWAY WITH IT. Internet
Author: ST PAUL, Minnesota Hair Salons: PROUDTOBEAHAIRSTYLIST Internet

Feb 07 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Punch TV Studios qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ signed by former President Barack Obama to sell stock in the company at only $1.00 per share..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PunchTV Studios pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los angeles, California Internet Fraud: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Ride Rite auto sales One angry customer Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride Rite auto sales Springdale, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
ONESTEPPHARMA.NET /support@onesteppharma.net They are selling ILLEGAL narcotics,across the Internet including Oxycontin,Oxycodone and Percocet Pakastan and The Phillipines Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Pharmacies: ONE STEP PHARMA.NET Internet

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Facility Source Bad company to be a vendor for. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Maintenance Companies: Facility Source Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Apex One Trading Group and CFD Capital Markets are Scams Apex One Trading Group are scaming people out of large sums of money pretending to be Forex Traders Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Financial Services: Apex One Trading Group Internet

Feb 05 2017
Yelp Advirtising They promised lots of phone calls. After roping me into a contract and charging over $2000/mo I never received one call. San Fransisco California Internet
Author: Glendale, California Internet: Yelp Advirtising Internet

Feb 05 2017
Ace Funding Source Henry Login into my account without my concent and transfered all my money . Stole everything I had. California Author: Lafayette , Louisiana Financial Services: Ace Funding Source California

Feb 05 2017
Braden Fellman Collier Flats Apartments Tenants held to incorrect lease terms in moldy apartments; One must pay to get these landlord crooks out of your life!! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Roswell, Georgia Landlords: Braden Fellman Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2017
Aquila Media, Alex Serrano, Aleksandr Sharapova ALMOST Scammed by Cashier's Check Fraud Nationwide Author: Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aquila Media Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
LaCrosse Footwear fails to replace boots after catastrophic dry rot disintegration of only one boot of a pair. LaCrosse Wisconsin
RETRACTION Author: Centennial, Colorado Sporting Goods: LaCrosse Footwear LaCrosse, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2017
PunchTV Studios Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is an American production and broadcast company committed to producing unique, high-quality films, television programming through the company’s state-of-the art technology production studio. Punch TV Studios core business model is to license and distribute superior content to broadcasters and distributors all over the world. Punch TV Studios is dedicated to promoting and distributing original, top-of-the line content, created by a diverse team of seasoned professionals of all backgrounds, ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Inglewood, California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Ray Hillebrand I am a vehicle broker and I sold a 2006 Thor Hurricane RV to one Ray Hillebrand of xx CHEYENNE Leavenworth, KS 66048 It was a flood vehicle with a salvage certificate. This customer purchased the vehicle through ebay and even left me a positive feedback Harassment LEAVENWORTH Kansas Author: Alabama RV Dealers: Ray Hillebrand LEAVENWORTH, Kansas

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Lean Extreme Used Cable One as a survey to answer questions, awarded a free gift. does not list Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Weightloss Programs: Cable One Internet

Feb 02 2017
Capital One Financial Corporation Restricted my account Richmond Virginia I'm not sure who you are Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Capital One Financial Corporation Richmond, Virginia