ONE SOURCE TALENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent
There may be more specific results for "one source talent"
For more specific results for "one source talent"
Showing 76-100 of 146,840 Found Reports For more specific results for "one source talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
coal cosmetic moisturizer Keep receiving an autoship that was not authorized and there is no one, either by phone or online to contact to cancel. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Fairfax, Vermont Skin Care: coal cosmetic moisturizer St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Flipkart Internet Private Limited Flipkart is one of the Big Online Smoothie Company India Internet
Author: Noida, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Flipkart Internet Private Limited Internet

Oct 11 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc. AND Integrated Moving Solutions Bait and Switch: Moving brokers tried to extort almost $700 over moving estimate for one-bedroom apartment Delray Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc. Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Brt trading company Illumina sd They are saying that I ordered some facial cream from them and that I have received it which I have not they have charged my card 3 times $4.69 $6.49 and one for $98.99 San Diego California Internet Author: Mary Esther, Florida Internet Fraud: Brt trading company Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
Ace of Estates Damian DeGruccio and Paul M. DeGruccio, Managers At the most recent Scottsdale sale 2 men were at the table taking cash at checkout; some of the money I paid with, less than $80.00 went in one of their pockets. There is NO Point of Sale system. They give the appearance of pocketing estate proceeds. Please Contact us Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Ace of Estates Internet

Oct 10 2017
One Travel Dario, Winfred DO NOT USE ONE TRAVEL Internet Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Air Travel: One Travel Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
Ashley Furniture Couch has been falling apart for 2 years. Only cushion covers sent. Was promised warrany exhcange. Im being told its not covered under warrany. Couch has been a problem since day one. Still paying off sectional. Davie Florida
Author: davie, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Ashley Furniture Davie, Florida

Oct 10 2017
UMNPA – United Mission for Nonprofits of America TRUSTED Business REVIEW: UMNPA'S Directors and Board Members Dedicated to 100% Donor and Corporate Sponsor satisfaction. UMNPA'S FOCUS IS HIGH QUALITY CARE AND ASSISTANCE FOR OUR VETERAN AND MILITARY COMMUNITY.*UPDATE: UMNPA – United Mission for Nonprofits of America pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, UMNPA – United Mission for Nonprofits of America recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Costa Mesa, California Door to Door Sales: United Mission for Nonprofits of America TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. UMNPA Mission For Nonprofits of America is a Veteran and Military support United non-profit. United Mission for Nonprofits of America is dedicated to the military community both past and present who serve and sacrifice for America. UMNPA provides veterans with items that contribute to their morale and well-being as well as the much needed assistance. Newport Beach, California

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Blue line crate They charged my account. I have been calling and the d*** numers dont work. No one ever answers. I dont want there rip off service. No ever calls back . i dont want to continue to be charged. Conroe tx 519 todd st 77385 Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Consumer Services: Blue line crate Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Time and Effort Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Netflix neflix.de They took money for subscription on the 5th, only to take another one on the 22nd. Double dipping! Internet Author: Internet Miscellaneous Companies: Netflix Internet

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta