Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: one source talent
There may be more reports for "one source talent"
For more results perform a general search for "one source talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
US Talent Sources Carson Tyler, Melissa Thompson US Talent Sources SCAM new york Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: US Talent Sources Internet

Jan 30 2017
nu wave oven got 5/16 in warrenty have to pay handling and shipping for crack clear dome 22 and 13 . what a rip ,second one done this crack less then year Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: nu wave oven Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Capital one Capital one credit card Nationwide ... Author: Bossier , Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Capital one Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
DIANA MANI AKA DIANA GABRA, MISS ARAB LONDON, ALTA MEDIA GROUP FAKE EVENT , DIANA GABRA , SCAM,FAKE BEAUTY PAGEANT , CHARGING FOR FAKE EVENT , LONDON Internet
Author: London, Modeling & Talent Agencies: DIANA MANI Internet

Jan 30 2017
One Dog at a Time Kari Coble Accepted stolen property and hid it to keep it parker Pennsylvania
Author: parker, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Animal Shelters: One Dog at a Time Lewistown, , PA

Jan 30 2017
brilliant skin nevada one month trial, took money without my knowledge. nevada nevada Author: Idyllwild, California Pharmacies: brilliant skin California

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 29 2017
Laura Lake Screwed by an Adult Service Provider (and Not in a Good Way!) Schenectady New York I forgot one thing... Author: Illinois Prostitutes: Laura Lake Schenectady, New York

Jan 28 2017
Fred Johnson Visionary Casting Does not pay talent, or doesn't pay full value Los Angeles Internet Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Fred Johnson Internet

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. Wonder Hearing Aids Ordered ONE aid, was sent 4, for which I was charged. Returned to sender, no refund. PACOIMA California Author: Stuart, Virginia Hearing Aid Centers: RAPID FULFILMENT, INC. PACOIMA, California

Jan 27 2017
Nobel Technologies | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Really Steve? Way to look smart. Author: Danville, California Bait-and-Switch: Nobel Technologies Reno, Nevada

Jan 27 2017
Wonder Hear..Hearing Aid Quoted one price , but charged another. Price was quoted as $39. ,but charged $58. Nationwide Author: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Wonder Hear..Hearing Aid Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Tracey Pierce ,Traceys Auto Repair, Auto one, Pierce Auto, Traceys Auto repair and Body, Emissions Express Tracey Pierce took my money and never repaired my vehicle. The auto shop location 3622 . Clerenton  Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tracey Pierce (Traceys Auto Repair) Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2017

119, Report #1352062

Jan 26 2017
Blue screen productions Edmund Murray project supervisor/ casting director Same as previous reports Online Internet Author: Larose, Louisiana Modeling & Talent Agencies: Blue screen productions Internet

Jan 25 2017
Brillant Never received invoice or return address on package. Had to call bank to get phone number which is disconnected. Been charged multiple times since Dec. 4 to be exact one while I was on hold with my bank. Naturalvisa, biohealth,Bhe Brillantley California Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Infomercial Rip-offs: Brillant Internet

Jan 24 2017
ustalentsources.com carson tyler agents for commercials and tv workApple, LGusing Casting 360.com to get protective people background check, need a bond to work in New York Internet Author: miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ustalentsources.com carson tyler Internet

Jan 24 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 24 2017
ONE MODEL PLACE ONEMODELPLACE BILLED MY ACCOUNT IN ERROR, ADMITTED IT, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY Internet Author: CLIO, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: ONE MODEL PLACE Internet

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Image Development Nicole Alexandra Munning They required me to purchase headshots for $300 and they were horrible. And I didn't get any work either. Thousand Oaks California Author: Moorpark, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Image Development Thousand Oaks, California