Your Search | online savings inc.

26, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

27, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

28, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

29, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

30, Report #1319062

Jul 26 2016
xtrememusclefuel Online supplement SCAM Miami Internet Author: Orleans, Ontario Supplemental Health Programs: xtrememusclefuel Internet

31, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

32, Report #1319015

CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) cftn, cftn online harassment Phoenix Nationwide
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Churches: CHURCH FOR THE NATIONS(CFTN) Nationwide

33, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

Jul 26 2016
Paypal.com PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on eBay.com. Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Sunrise Inc. Pdc Glass & Metal Services Have won second category of the continental general market survey New York New York Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Sunrise Inc. New York, New York

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
Westwood College Westwood Online Stole from Many aspects Denver Colorado Author: MENTOR, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Jul 25 2016
Transmission Specialist (J.R.) Scam Artist! Ordered transmission & torque online, paid w/ e check, was sent the WRONG trans. & was refused a refund! Toms River New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey

Jul 25 2016
Murray Auto Sales Inc Sam Omar & Sam Saif Failed to Cover Powertrain Warranty Murray Utah Author: Lindon, Utah Auto Warranty: Murray Auto Sales Inc Murray, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Macks Motors Inc Car salesman, Chicago car dealer, used car Chicago, Chicago Illinois Author: Harvard, Illinois Auto Dealers: Macks Motors Inc Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Retriever Medical / Dental Payments, Inc Refusing cancellation despite formal written consent. Strong arming for cancellation fees without proof New York Nationwide Please withdraw the report Author: Waldorf, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical / Dental Payments, Inc Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Course Hero Inc. Course Hero, Inc. 1400B Seaport Blvd., 2nd Floor Redwood City, CA 94063 Steals from Public Domain and charges clients data that SHOULD BE FREE Redwood City California Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Con Artists: Course Hero Inc. Redwood City, California

Jul 25 2016
Carlos Fraud in online footstepsdrawingnear Celaya California Author: Celaya, Other On-Line Stores: Carlos Celaya, California

Jul 25 2016
Kingston Technology Company, Inc Refused to send merchandise even though my financial institution stated that Kingston had been paid. Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: Kingston Technology Company, Inc Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Truthfinder Inc Rip Off- Don't Do It Internet Author: Largo, Florida Consumer Services: Truthfinder Inc Internet

Jul 25 2016
Subspeak.com Online store Internet Author: Niles, Illinois Clothing Stores: Subspeak.com Internet