Your Search | onlingo onlingo.com
Approximately 153 Reports Found

Feb 20 2010
Onlingo Language CD's they said try OUR FREE OFFER, only pay postage.OK nice. then my acct turns up minus 79.#!*$#FREAKING DOLLARS on the 2nd day of the next month, MESSING UP MY ALREADY PREYED UPON LIFE! ontario, California Author: Crabtree, Oregon Onlingo Language CD's ontario, California

Feb 05 2010
Onlingo - onlingo.com Complete Scam, Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Onlingo - onlingo.com Internet

Jan 21 2010
Onlingo rip-off, false promises Suisun City California Author: wilmington, California Sales People: Onlingo Suisun City, California

Jan 11 2010
Onlingo Spanish Onlingo subscription nigh impossible to cancel and they keep billing me for MORE than the supposed monthy amount! Internet Author: Abiquiu, New Mexico Language: Onlingo Spanish Internet

30, Report #520976

Nov 07 2009
Easy Refund Allowed access Onlingo.com to steal 80 dollars New Haven, Connecticut Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Banks: Easy Refund New Haven, Connecticut

Oct 13 2009
Onlingo - onlingo.com Onlingo uses risky advertising techniques compiled with poor customer service policies. San Diego, California Author: San Diego, California Language: Onlingo - onlingo.com San Diego, California

Oct 10 2009
ONLINGO COM CARGED FOR MATERIAL NEVER ORDERED NOR ORDERED, Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Con Artists: ONLINGO COM Internet

Sep 26 2009
Onlingo Mail order Fraud, took money out of San Francisco, California Author: Kansas City, Kansas Con Artists: Onlingo San Francisco, California

Aug 01 2009
Onlingo.com onlingo are bottom feeders! i never authersized them to take any more than $2.00. i've sent the product back , yet here i am filing a report ,also do not know what my next step would be? California Author: chesterfield, Virginia Language: Onlingo.com Internet

Jul 09 2009
OnLingo - Syndero Terms and Conditions are not what you are told on phone San Francisco California Author: Mount Pleasant, Texas Bait-and-Switch: OnLingo - Syndero San Francisco, California

Jun 27 2009
Syndero, Inc. Onlingo Indicated one order at reasonable cost for Spanish. Taking $86. sending unwanted tapes. Wish total refund. Ontario, California Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Language: Syndero, Inc. Onlingo Ontario, California

Apr 06 2009
Onlingo Scam! Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Language: Onlingo Internet

Apr 05 2009
Onlingo.com they are trying to debit my card for $79.95 that i did not authorize.!!! I want my money credited back to my card! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: jackson, Michigan Books, Records & Videos: Onlingo.com Nationwide

Mar 24 2009
ONLINGO Lnaguage Services, Onlingo Language Company Ripped off by Onlingo I cannot get them to cancel my account. I tried during the 10 day trial,but charged me for 2months Internet Author: Bangalore, Other On-Line Business: ONLINGO Lnaguage Services, Onlingo Language Company Internet

Mar 24 2009
Onlingo, Ripped off, I cannot get them to cancel my account. I tried during the 10 day trial, but charged me for 2months Internet Author: Bangalore, Other Tutoring: Onlingo Internet

Mar 23 2009
Onlingo.com unauthorized charge to my bank Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: bunnell, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Onlingo.com Internet

Feb 17 2009
Onlingo I was ripped off and the phone number is no good. Suisun City California Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Language: Onlingo Suisun City, California

Feb 16 2009
Onlingo, Prestige Marketing Deceptive online practices that enroll you in unwanted programs Florida Author: Rochester, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Onlingo, Prestige Marketing Florida

Oct 25 2008
Onlingo False Advertising San FranciscoSan Francisco California Author: West Lafayette, Indiana Door to Door Sales: Onlingo San Francisco, California

Sep 30 2008
Onlingo Worst experience ever!! Rip offs!! Ontario California Author: WVC, Utah Language: Onlingo Ontario, California

46, Report #342084

Jun 19 2008
ONLINGO online Try it free S&H only 14.95 Yeah Right! Company Base Suisun California Author: Catawissa, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Onlingo Suisun City, California

Jun 18 2008
The Onlingo advertised a misleading ad and the to top it off takes extra money out my account and will not replace the money Internet Author: boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Onlingo Internet

Jun 12 2008
Onlingo.com charged my credit card for Spanish material that I never received. Internet Author: Robersonville, North Carolina Language: Onlingo.com Internet

Jun 05 2008
Onlingo Syndero,inc - Living Christian christians don't steal San Francisco California Author: GREENWOOD, Indiana Library: Onlingo Syndero,inc - Living Christian San Francisco, California

May 29 2008
Onlingo Ripped off by Onlingo I cannot get them to cancel my account. I tried during the 10 day trial,but charged me for 2months so far. Suisun City California Author: Oxford, Mississippi Language: Onlingo Suisun City, California