ONLY CONSTRUCTION JOBS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: only construction jobs
There may be more specific results for "only construction jobs"
For more specific results for "only construction jobs"
Showing 1-25 of 120,251 Found Reports For more specific results for "only construction jobs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 19 2017

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Coast Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
RPM Real Property Management Pinnacle only cares about making money for company not caring about the renter. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoeni, Arizona Real Estate Services: RPM phoenix, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Armstrong Homes Armstrong Lumber, Armstrong Construction, Armstrong Custom Homes, Armstrong Construction Defect: No vapor barrier, code violation equals mold between walls. Armstrong would not repair their mistake. Redmond Washington
Author: Cle Elum, Washington Builders & Contractors: Armstrong Homes Redmond, Washington

Oct 17 2017
Renval Construction Renato Busljeta Unethical Contractor New York New York Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Renval Construction New York, New York

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Landmark Roofing and Construction Insurance Fraud Company will take your insurance money and will not do the roof job Bedford Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Roofing Companies: Landmark Roofing and Construction Bedford , Texas

Oct 17 2017
Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Avoid at all costs Arizona Internet Author: Staten island, New York Eye Care: Pseudo Surge and DMC Eyes Only Internet

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
voice2phone voice2phone.com Paid thousands of dollars for a dialer just to have them remotely disconnect it later. Online only Internet Author: Pasadena, California Software: voice2phone Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
False Accusations Were Made by Two Competitor Psychic Mediums Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado