Your Search | open box savings

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 11 2017
Mira Vie Eye Serum/Skin Cream WARNING: Bait and switch/ info stealing scam skin care company. unforseen charges to your card from a company i never heard of before! PO box in california Internet Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mira Vie Eye Serum/Skin Cream Internet

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Wang Gang Showed a website looking like in UGGs website and I bought some pairs of boots only to find that they came from China and were ripoffs There's no way to contact the company and no receipt inside the box. There's no way to contact the company and no recei Internet Author: Citrus Heights , California Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang

Jan 10 2017
HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III BENEFICIAL FINANCE unauthoirzed balloon payment P.O. Box 1231, Brandon, Florida 33509-1231 Nationwide additional information Author: muskegon, Michigan Mortgage Companies: HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
STARLING CAPITAL SCAM RIP-OFF COMPANY! DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT!! THIEVES! STOCKHOLM United Kingdom Internet Author: Colorado Brokerage Companies: STARLING CAPITAL Internet

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Durant, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box online for $21.99 on 11/20. It never arrived. I have emailed 4x with no response. Internet
Author: San Jose, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
open road lending Discriminating advertisement Dallas Texas Author: kennett, Missouri Car Financing: open road lending Dallas, Texas

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
SpoilMeowUp Free Box Scam Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Pet Shops & Supplies: SpoilMeowUp Internet

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
High class universe Shopify? I ordered the Worlds Cutest Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Computer Mail Order: High class universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
High Class Universe World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Cutest Dog Coin Bank, no response, looked legit, order # 30072, took my money, no dogs delivered! Internet Author: WILMETTE, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered but never received one of The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box. My cc was charged $21 internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
WyHy Federal Credit Union Auto loan paid of yet continues to report to Credit Bureaus the loan is open Wyoming RipOff? Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: WyHy Federal Credit Union

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide