OPEN BOX SAVINGS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: open box savings
There may be more specific results for "open box savings"
For more specific results for "open box savings"
Showing 1-25 of 7,697 Found Reports For more specific results for "open box savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Open Business Solutions, LLC Open Business Directory, Ltd. Yellow Page New Edition, Sign and Fax Back, This is Not a Bill, Directory Listing Order Form Wilmington - Philadelphia - Frankfurt Delaware - Pennsylvania - Germany
Author: So San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 17 2017
Confederate Superstore -Confederate Superstore-Private Patriot-Prime Patriot-Vision Marketing International 519 Todd StConroe, TX 77385936-224-7000888-799-3068Prime Patriotc/o Vision Intl. MarketingPO Box 8555The Woodlands, TX 77387 Charged credit card every month, after a single purchase using different names Conroe, TX 77385 Texas
Author: Gretna, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Conroe, TX 77385, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
BOX OFFICE TICKETS Paid $946.79 for what I thought were front row seats...never received UPS tickets and tickets online were Row N? Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Media: BOX OFFICE TICKETS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Neuphoric-r-reawaken Po box 20800Fountain valley ca 93728-0800 They send without permission and charge my credit card fountain California Author: Coral gables, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Neuphoric-r-reawaken CA

Jul 16 2017
Scream box Makes it extremely difficult to cancel subscription Couldn't find them Nationwide Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Scream box Arizona

Jul 14 2017
QuGenix Ordered free trial, pay shipping only. Did not receive any email confirmation and no information or statement or explanation came with the trial. Received credit card statement with charge of 89.71 and 89.77. Then received a second shipment when I called they told me I could not return the un opened box and receive credit. The customer service rep was rude, cut me off and pretty much told me I was an idiot for not reading the fine print. Honestly, when I ordered I read and re read the information and did not see anywhere that I was signing up to get continued product or that I would be charged for the trial product. This company is a huge scam. Fountain Valley, CA , California Internet Author: Hebron, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: QuGenix Internet

Jul 14 2017
Box Office ticket sales Total Scammers Internet Author: Stanley, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Box Office ticket sales Internet

Jul 13 2017
Krasa and ilus Beware of faux celebrity endorsed beauty products and free trials PO Box 23965 Saint Petersburg, FL 33742 Internet Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Skin Care: Krasa and Ilus Internet

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 12 2017
Sugardaddyforme.com is a scam Sugardaddyforme.com is a total rip-off it's a scam the whole site is set up as a scam exactly almost the same message and 95% of them didn't have a picture they wouldn't box me the same exact line and I just feel that it's just a rip-off that's not a coin Roseville Michigan Michigan
Author: Roseville, Michigan Attorney Generals: Sugardaddyforme.com is a scam Internet

Jul 12 2017
Light/Mini in the box Received fraudulent charge on me credit card, tried to call compny, but no phone numbe or email available, cancelled card and reported fraud. Coventry unknown Author: Littleton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Light/Mini in the box

Jul 11 2017
Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Central Award Distribution Final Judging Div. Award Number Processing National & World Headquarters... PO Box 2905 Kansas City,KS 66110 United States Office OF THE DIRECTOR Tried to run the same old scam KANSAS CITY Kansas WORLDWIDE Author: Palatka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Central Award Distribution in Kansas City KS. United States of America Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
RenewEyeCream Also...ReVitalizeSkinSerum I did not order this as anything but samples nowhere did I see that they were going to automatically whenever they want to deduct from my account and continue to do so they switched it to the sample to an automatic and will not allow me to get my money back with the product secure and unopened open Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: RenewEyeCream Internet

Jul 10 2017
Cashnowoffer.com Jeff Sheets Sent pristine test strips to in their provided secure box. My daughter was witness to the condition of the boxes. No tears, cuts, or defects. I received $88 less than what I was supposed to receive. Sheets claimed my boxes were cut. They were brand new with no defects. This place robs the consumer by advertising quick and accurate payments and then sends less than half of what was due the consumer. Definite ripoff place. Internet The boxes were perfect unless you cut them Author: Montcalm, West Virginia Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Cashnowoffer.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
PANDORA BOX INC Took money but did not deliver product Internet Author: Hobe Sound, Florida Attorney Generals: PANDORA BOX INC Internet