Your Search | open box savings

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

4, Report #1162008

Jul 15 2014
Laguna Bay Spas Garbage right out of the box and service department = parts flunkies who make you do everything yourself Nationwide Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Pools & Saunas: Laguna Bay Spas Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 11 2014
Merita Shoopman MERITA SHOOPMANMACBABYSCLOSETDEMURE COSMETICS I sold this scam artist an authentic brand new mac lipstick. she crushed the box in came in herself and demanded partial refund and I agreed to give her a full refund if she sent me back the item. she agreed and shipped me a envelope with a crushed EMPTY lipstick box. ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. she obviously knew what she was doing by mailing an empty box. I didnt fall for her lies and agree to give her a partial refund because I know that there is no way the box the lipstick came in could crush like that. She wanted me to give her a refund and keep the lipstick. So basically ebay refunded her money and she kept my lipstick. I googled her and found multiple complaints she should be in jail greer South Carolina Author: katy, Texas Jewelry Stores: Merita Shoopman greer, South Carolina

Jul 11 2014
hanson windows put windows in and left the outside open to the bugs and rain my door wall never got put in cause they didnt have the tools ,i have pics for all troy Michigan
Author: BELLEVILLE, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: hanson windows troy, Michigan

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
Jill Jones Soderman, Psychotherapist, Mediator, Doctor Jill Jones Soderman, Dr. Jill Jones Soderman,the Healthymind, Jill Jones Solderman Jill Jones Soderman, The Foundation For The Child Victims Of T Fraudster Jill jones soderman is no doctor or even phd Nyack New York Author: Oradell, New Jersey Mental Health: Jill Jones Soderman, The Foundation For The Child Victims Of The Family Courts, The Open Mind Nyack, New York

Jul 09 2014
David Antoni Bussiere LOUDBUS Stolen compensation, stolen graphics, marketing scam, business con artist Salem, Massachusetts Author: Salem, New Hampshire Advertising Agencies: David Antoni Bussiere Salem, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2014
Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org, Anna -Owner - Ginger Chi, Open Sky CS Very poor, discriminating customer service, refused service, defamed my character Internet Author: Midland, Texas Health Spas: Michelle Owner HiBeautiful.org Internet

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

Jul 09 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: Commitment to PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mesa , Arizona Liars: Epcon Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
Nationwide Carriage Lines LBD Worldwide Mover Major Moving Company Scam on the Internet Hallandale, Florida Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Carriage Lines Hallandale, Florida

Jul 08 2014
Xtreme Top Box and Robert Morgalo BeWare of this event if you win you may not get your prize money Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Health Clubs & Gyms: Xtreme Top Box Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Widget Love doing business under Crowd Savings Ordered swimsuits advertised as extra large and they are Chinese sizes. Suit is small at best! Will not give refund. Internet Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Clothing Stores: Widget Love Internet

Jul 07 2014
Worldwide Transport BobbyMonoj Motwani Move scheduled on line through broker, American discount movers, obviously another scam. After they cut deal for set # boxes with set weight limit, we were turfed to bobby for logistics of actual move. Driver produces weigh scale ticket for load already on truck and we follow him to weigh station for post load weigh in for our items.....which were inexplicably about 3 times the weight limit previously quoted?! We were told our belongings would arrive within the next 7-10 days. Three weeks later, we were calling to determine their whereabouts. They finally arrived looking as of they had been loaded and unloaded numerous times clearly without care or concern for their contents. The boxes were literally thrown all over the truck, smashed, and some completely ripped and smashed open with contents escaping the boxes?! Had small urboxed table frames thAt were destroyed Sanford Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: Worldwide Transport Sanford, Florida

Jul 07 2014
fox management inc All enplyees that lied to me ,kallie linda owner of said property and teresa rossie wont gove me my deposit back and tring to charge me for late fees when they had last month deposit ,moved out for family emergency sept 17. 2013. still waiting for deposit ,caused me enough stress to lose 11 lbs since oct 2013.,i think i should get all or double back .charged me for time after i moved out, sent me bad check told not to cash message on phone .nov2013 they tried to get ahold of me and then in jan 2014 kallie emailed me and wanted my address for the hundred time still no deposit check.they did good job of ignoring me and charging me for a po box key they wanted me to spend 40.00 on. i never had mail delivered to box 38 so i had my mail sent to my ex husband in banks or.im tired and disabled and want my money back and dont want to be ripped off...still waiting...i am living with a broken water pipe , i cant fix have no money to fix because my deposit was never going to be given to me portland Oregon Author: redmond , Oregon Landlords: fox management inc portland, Oregon

Jul 07 2014
bvh cellphone i paid for a bluetooth headset and never recieved it. PO Box # 1160 Monsey, New York 10952 844-333-2600 internet Author: columbia, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: bvh cellphone Internet

Jul 07 2014
Aetna Health Insurance Open Access Husband in pain due to AETNA - Class Action? - Yes ripoff Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Burke, Virginia Health Insurance: Aetna Health Insurance - Open Access Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, INC. This fake company of a Parasite. is ripping innocent hard working, disable people off!!! With fake claims that, They won $!,677,519.00, but you have seven days to response to receive Your Money!!! I wonder if the Money will be in Fake Currency also!!! I received this by mail, and it looks real, but IF YOU WON WHY PAY A PROCESSING PAYMENT FEE OF $24.00, AND POSTAGE AND HANDLING OF $2.00? P.O. Box 223, 6160 AE Geleen, The Netherlands The Netherlands Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Media Opportunities Direct, INC. Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
jam enterprises owned by jeff davis Just About Saving Money,INP home, Info Net Products,Digital Cable Today,Digital TV Express,Finally Free TV and Free to Air Jeff Davis took my money and delivered a non working box colorado springs Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Attorneys General: jam enterprises owned by jeff davis colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
Award notification commission PO box 2905' Kansas City is, 66110 They failed to pay me my two million dollars, Kansas City Kansas Author: PO box 5933, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 07 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s dedicated to clients’ success, exceptional client experiences, & constant dedication. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Environmental Violators: Entirely Pure Phoenix, Arizona