Your Search | open box savings

1, Report #1191582

Nov 26 2014
Orlando Police Department Collects application fee when no positions are open! Orlando Florida Author: Oyster Bay, New York Criminal Justice System: Orlando Police Department Internet

2, Report #1191354

Nov 25 2014
light in the box Scammed me took money and wont send order Beijing Internet Author: Tacoma , Washington Unusual Rip-Off: light in the box Internet

3, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

4, Report #1190686

Nov 21 2014
Just Energy Carli Wittowkowski Deceptive hard sell on energy savings, Carli promised me savings on RG&E bill. Asked to see my bill and promised verbally a fixed cost that would save me money Rochester New York
Author: Rochester, New York Utility Companies: Just Energy Rochester, New York

5, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

Nov 21 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

7, Report #420321

Nov 21 2014
Lear Capital REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Lear Capital is committed to customer satisfaction and constantly seeks ways to further improve its high-quality customer service. We are committed to helping our clients successfully diversify their portfolios, protect their savings and retirement income, and guard against risk through timely investments in gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals. Coast to coast. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lear Capital pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Lear Capital. Verified Safe Business.
Author: Richardson, Texas Investment Brokers: Lear Capital - Sterling Trust | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Los Angeles, California

8, Report #1190201

Nov 20 2014
The green box The green box over charging, not returning phoner calls hair in the food Miami Florida
Author: Miami , Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: The green box Miami , Florida

Nov 19 2014
The League Secret-Society Organization The League, contacted me via USP mail with interesting news that I've been asked to join-up with the most power organization in the world. This organization is full of wealthy people, like celebrities, business-people, actors & that i would also, have the chance to meet these powerfull individual if i acted fast! This guy named Tom, say he's not allowed to give out his last name by his boss, but incited me of unlimited wealth potentials & prosperity if i joined. They appeared to know a lot about my past and current situation, even assured me a better life immediately! i mailed the membership back on 11-18-2014 However, this was before i read all the complaints about this organization. I know now, there is no way i will sent money i don't have to these God-Forsaking individual with no concerns about humanity. Thanks for all of your messages! My eyes are open wide! I hope a class-action lawsuit be filed against these money hungry vultures that prey on even poor people! Dallas Texas
Author: Topeka, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: The League Dallas, Texas

Nov 19 2014
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical and Dental Payments Chappaqua, New York

Nov 18 2014
Global Debt Group Global Debt Group Inc We open a vacancy of a Credit Manager and Money Transfer Operator. $750.00 a week New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Global Debt Group New York, New York

Nov 18 2014
Capital One P.O. Box 30281Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0281 Unauthorized e-Bill Sign-up Leads to Derogatory Mark on Credit Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital One Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Ally Financial Auto Loan Collections ally financial Rude Lady with Jamaican accent calling on behalf of Ally Financial Author: California Banks: Ally Financial Auto Loan Collections

Nov 17 2014
Paul's Locksmith Locksmith Service, Lockservice,Contact info: Paul's 24/7 locksmith. 6969 Corte Santa Fe, San Diego CA 92121 Sign here before we open your door Everett Internet, WA Author: Everett, Washington Locksmiths: Paul's Locksmith Internet

Nov 16 2014
Dalian Shuangyang packaging products company Limited Dalian Jiujiang Printing company Limited, Lasing Lee, Yang Wang,http://dlshuangyang.en.alibaba.com/company_profile.html Producer of the worst Toothpick box Liaoning, China ,Mainland, Dalian Author: London, Manufacturers: Dalian Shuangyang packaging products company Limited

Nov 16 2014
Us financial resources Sam D Cruz ID# MK101SD I received a phone call & email informing me that i was approved for a one time federal grant.Sam D.Cruz took my Name & account information and he was only suppose to take $ 3.85 but took 42.00 or more off my card. p.o. box 84062 Utah Author: Chicago , Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Us financial resources Utah

Nov 15 2014
Ebay Seller Marina Popov seller sold contaminated, open bottle of Lessman vitamins, she stated item sealed, she is dishonest, and unethical and I hope to save anyone else from being taken by this type of fraud Canton Massachusetts Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Ebay Seller Marina Internet

Nov 15 2014
SAIA DAMAGE MY MOTOR AND LOST BOX OF PARTS AND DID NOT DELIVER TO MY HOUSE Johns Creek georgia Author: steubenville , Ohio Trucking Companies: SAIA

Nov 15 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing . LLC P.O. BOX 24736WEST PALM BEACH, FL . 33416-4738 OVERCHARGES, HARRASMENT, THREATS OF FORECLOSURE., BOGGIS LATE FEES WEST PALM BEACH, FL. FLORIDA Author: St.Joseph, Missouri Liars: Ocwen Loan Servicing . LLC Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Jailcallsusa Jailcallsusa took money off your card for same day processing without my knowledge, I was checking up on my status and I saw they took money off my card without my knowledge. I started emailing them all I got back were several tickets saying open and I finally got a response. When I jgot a response I was told since I was rude they were forwarding my info to all the jails to be banned from calls from any jail and be placed on a blacklist. I tried to respond... my email address was blocked. I had to call my bank and get my card temporarily suspended. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Jailcallsusa Internet

Nov 14 2014
Carlos Redmond Carlos r Word Wide, Dolce and Delucca Real estate, too many alias too list Carlos Redmond charged a bunch of work as a Real etsate broker and ran out on a 6,000.00 dollar bill. Carlos is a total con artist and has about 200 defunk corporations filed in the state of Nevada Las Vegas,Henderson Nev. and a P.o Box in Beverly Nevada Author: California Realtors: Carlos Redmond Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 14 2014
Morgan Stanley Global stock plan services p.o box 182616 columbus oh 43218-2616 stealing money from people Columbus Oh 43218-2616 Nationwide Author: TEXARKANA, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Morgan Stanley Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Walmart Advertised Free Shipping, check box, monthly charges Internet Author: Bradenton,, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Internet

Nov 13 2014
wells fargo bank mortgages world savings bank ,wachovia bank fraudulent forclosure,forced insurance ,fraud and perjury commited ,falsified documants ,fraudulent judge ,cahoots final judgemant ,executed theft of 275k austin texas Author: orlando, Florida Civil Rights Violators: wells fargo bank mortgages austin, Utah

Nov 13 2014
Auravie Auravie Skin Care- They are scam artists. A free trial, just pay for shipping and handling but after ten days they charge $97.88 for the free trial box even if it is disputed and cancelled you are still charged Internet  Van Nuys California Author: Abingdon, Maryland Beauty Products: Auravie Van Nuys, Maryland