OPEN ROAD RV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: open road rv
There may be more specific results for "open road rv"
For more specific results for "open road rv"
Showing 1-25 of 5,715 Found Reports For more specific results for "open road rv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Kelly Pope RV Repair Satellite Beach Florida Author: Titusville, Florida RV Parts & Accessories: Kelly Pope RV Repair Satellite Beach, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Fountain RV Mark Elbrecht, OwnerButch Williams, Service Manager If These Crooks Work For You, You Deserve What You Get! Lakeland Florida Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida RV Repair Centers: Fountain RV Lakeland, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Vap Blaze Mike Anonymous My laptop was frozen & I was told to call 888-304-8087 to protect IP.Claimed I had 187 open devices. San Antonio Texas Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Vap Blaze San Antonio, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Locksmith Pros Charged $159.99 when I had to tell the guy to just pick the lock when he told me he'd have to brake tiny safe open. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros Florida

Jul 20 2017
Open Business Solutions, LLC Open Business Directory, Ltd. Yellow Page New Edition, Sign and Fax Back, This is Not a Bill, Directory Listing Order Form Wilmington - Philadelphia - Frankfurt Delaware - Pennsylvania - Germany
Author: So San Francisco, California Advertising Agencies: Advertising / Deceptive: Open Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 19 2017

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 17 2017
Brertz RV Missoula Montana Forced Sale Missoula Montana Reached an agreement Author: East Helena, Montana Boat Dealers: Brertz RV Missoula Montana Missoula, Montana

Jul 14 2017
MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 JOSH PARKER CLAIMS MANAGER1-437-777-0180 THIS WAS A LETTER W/ A CHECK FOR $6850.00 WITH MALL CHEVROLET ON UPPER LEFT CORNER. MONEYFOR TAXES ON AMERICA MEGA MILLION LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES DIVISION OF UNCLAIMED FUNDS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: BELLEVILLE, Illinois Banks: MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 LAS VEGAS , Nevada

Jul 14 2017
Empire RV & Marine, Empire Motors, Empire Motors Inc. High Risk. They will say anything to convince you to buy Liberty Texas Author: Houston, Texas Boat Dealers: Empire RV & Marine Liberty, Texas

Jul 13 2017
ESN Direct ESN Direct Scam Artists have moved to 7655 E. Redfield Road, Suite #4, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Idaho Adult Book Stores: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 13 2017
Ipodbatterydepot.com Paid for ipod battery install service and received nothing!!!Ripped o 23875 El Toro Road #423; Lake Forest, CA CA Author: Bellingham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Ipodbatterydepot.com

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Fun Town RV Cleburn FunTown RV Had to cancel my family vacation Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas RV Storage: Fun Town RV Cleburn Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Travis Miller, Capital Wealth Managers, Yellow Brick Road Wealth Managers Travis Miller Scammer Bundall Queensland Travis if you want help when you post a review post the phone number of the company you're complaining about let me explain Author: Sydney, Alabama Financial Services: Travis Miller, Capital Wealth Managers, Yellow Brick Road Wealth Managers Bundall,

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 12 2017
John Greer Auto Sales USCredit on Ebay Deceptive Ebay Advertising Bradenton Florida My goodness! Author: Prefer not to say, Kentucky RV Dealers: John Greer Auto Sales Bradenton , Florida

Jul 12 2017
Meineke Car Care Center- Beatties Ford Road : The Repair Rip Off Kings: Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center- Beatties Ford Road Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona