Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: open road rv
There may be more reports for "open road rv"
For more results perform a general search for "open road rv"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Eddie Baker try to sell me a rv with water and possible structure damage and will not return 300 dollar holding deposit Manchester Tennessee Author: new concord, Kentucky RV Dealers: Eddie Baker Manchester, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Cedar property Management Bardstown Road Louisville kentuckY Scammers and Will not pay their vendors...write fake reviews for their own company louisville Kentucky Author: union, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Cedar property Management Kentucky

Feb 16 2017
Sonnys camp n travel Biggest rip off and scam when it comes to buying a camper. Please do not buy a cruiser rv from this place. Both are junk. Concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina RV Dealers: Sonnys camp n travel North Carolina

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 15 2017
Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, Georgia 30253 ,Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016, Frontier Consulting, LLC,  (Control #14059094 Admin. Dissolved on 12/07/2016) *****Attention Howard Baldridge is a Credit Repair Rippoff Artist***** McDonugh Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, GA 30253 (Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016) McDonugh, Georgia

Feb 15 2017
JOURNEY COOK Address: S.C.O. 60, 2nd Floor, Sector 20 Road, Sector 12-A, Panchkula, Haryana 134114 CHEAP COMPANY JOURNEY COOK PANCHKULA HARYANA Internet Author: PANCHKULA, Indiana Travel Agencies: JOURNEY COOK Internet

Feb 14 2017
Vita Infuse Yourself With Life Aleksandra Eifler, Owner Not Open For Business - No Cafe - No Boutique - No Yoga Miami Florida Author: Roxbury, Florida Veterinarians: Vita Infuse Yourself With Life Miami, Florida

Feb 11 2017
Motor Home Specialist RV MHSRV Would not return our deposit Alvarado, Texas Texas Author: St George, Utah RV Dealers: Motor Home Specialist RV Alvarado, Texas, Texas

Feb 11 2017
ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA)& LIFE SOURCE (IN) I saw a story titled something about why Megyn Kelly was leaving FOX NEWS. Stated she was leaving to pursue a new skin care line that was the secret to her youth.  (CA) (IN) (CA) (IN) Author: 35 county road 864 , Mississippi Questionable Activities: ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 09 2017
Camping World of Myrtle Beach I delt with one of there Product Specialist Robin Quintana, who reports the Customer Service Mgr.. I had a Wolly Dish TV satilite system installed in my RV in Dec 2016.  Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Camping World of Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Feb 07 2017
Wild West express Not quite the truth! Las cruces New Mexico Author: Gardendale , Texas Road Rage: Wild West express Las cruces , New Mexico

Feb 07 2017
Kelly pope RV repair Threats Satellite beach Florida Author: Satellite becah , Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Kelly pope RV repair Satellite beach , Florida

Feb 06 2017
Starling Capltal Karen Roberts. , Isablla Jones I deposit $300.00 to open an account to invest in the stock market and I was not able to do any real trading. Tried to get answers from company to no avail. Tried to get money back to no avail. They told me that all of my documents of verification had not been recieved. Now this was not asked of me when they were taking my money. Internet Author: Desoto, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Starling Capltal Internet

Feb 06 2017
Steve Bawa Burning Man RV Rental Steve Bawa is a complete con artist. He illegally rents RVs to concert goers and Burning Man enthusiasts. Napa California
Sorry to hear about your nightmare! Author: San Francisco, California RV Storage: Steve Bawa Napa, California

Feb 06 2017
Gills auto People are driving around with gills auto dealerag trying to provoke road rage cutting me off or taking my right away i'm getting pretty fed up with it phenix city Alabama SO what! Author: United States, Motor Vehicle: Gills auto phenix city , Alabama

Feb 06 2017
Southwest RV Rentals Deceptive trade when dealing with relationship and responsibility to RV owners, Outright Fraud Hickory Creed Texas
Author: Flower Mound, Texas Travel Companies: Southwest RV Rentals Hickory Creed, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Ray Hillebrand I am a vehicle broker and I sold a 2006 Thor Hurricane RV to one Ray Hillebrand of xx CHEYENNE Leavenworth, KS 66048 It was a flood vehicle with a salvage certificate. This customer purchased the vehicle through ebay and even left me a positive feedback Harassment LEAVENWORTH Kansas Author: Alabama RV Dealers: Ray Hillebrand LEAVENWORTH, Kansas

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Canadagoose YuGuang Liu 001, No.3flr,3355 GuDai Road, MinHang QuMinHangQuShanghai Shanghai 201199China I bought a coat cost $253 by name of Canada goose, it's fake make my other clothes damage and the zipper already broke, I only wear just about one week. It's not Canada goose they selling online and using this name. That's illegal. I would like full refund online. And I want to return this item. Thank you for your help. Internet Perils.... Author: College point, New York Internet: Canadagoose Internet

Jan 31 2017
A-plus Contract Management Jim Sadler, president Stephen D. Vaughan, vice president Failure to compy with written contract Ocala Florida Author: Colorado Spgs, Colorado RV Dealers: A-plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Collection letter for Unpaid Tolls to Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston Texas Author: Belleair, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Houston, Texas