Your Search | open road rv

Feb 06 2016
Lazy Days High pressure sales, poor quality and broken promises SEFFNER Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia RV Dealers: Lazy Days SEFFNER, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott Fort Bend County toll Road RIPOFF! Houston, texas 77008 Texas
Wow TYG, wrong and abusive, even by your stadards Author: Austin , Texas Local Transportation: Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 02 2016
Nationwide Motors Fraudulant RV warranty...they accept money and deliver nothing San Diego California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Warranty: Nationwide Motors San Diego, California

Feb 01 2016
Ashley Furniture Ruining my credit ! Ashley lost my check, sent replacement, they can't open mailbox ! Arcadia Wisconsin Author: Windermere, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Ashley Furniture Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Renu Derma I thought I was paying for shipping on a trial sample of the product. Instead I was charged almost $200 and I did not even open the product to try yet. I did not understand that they would automatically bill me and there was not price on how much the products would cost. Big Rip Off! San Diego California Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Eye Care: Renu Derma San Diego, California

Jan 25 2016
LIRR Long Island Rail Road Lies and say they have Good Service then cancels trains, stranding passengers in the cold New York City New York Author: NY, New York Train Travel: LIRR New York City, New York

Jan 25 2016
Parkway Rv Center Sold a lemon rv and hid repairs without disclosing problems. Ringgold Georgia Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee RV Dealers: Parkway Rv Center Ringgold, Georgia

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

10, Report #1282076

Jan 24 2016
MUNICIPAL CREDIT SERVICE CREDIT SERVICEMunicipal Credit Service Corp8672 Bird Road Suite 208 Miami, Florida 33155 NO WARRANTIES, RIPOFF, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ,ONLY TO TAKE YOUR MONEY, AND THEN CHAO.. Miami Florida Author: doral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: MUNICIPAL CREDIT SERVICE Miami, Florida

11, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 22 2016
expresstoll.com licenseplatetoll charging for toll access when we have NEVER used the toll road denver Colorado Author: peyton, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: expresstoll.com denver, Colorado

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech support Jeffery I called omnitech support for help because I could not open microsoft word 2010 they said they couldnt fix it. Then asked to do a health check and I gave them petmission to do so. Internet We always strive to have our valuable customers being delighted with the service and value they get from us. Author: Bessemer, Computer Fraud: Omnitech support Internet

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Jan 21 2016
RV registry.com Michelle Tallant Clint Elliott Took payment, NO action, No contacts after payment at all Omaha Nebraska Author: Mount Sterling, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: RV registry.com Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 20 2016
Lifetime Fitness Cancelation scam. If you want free try out time, don't agree to open membership for 14 days cancelation. Commerce Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Lifetime Fitness Commerce, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
Price right Price right in Amazon seller Selling open items as new in Amazon Bronx New York
Author: mountain view, Hawaii Cameras & Video: Price right Internet

Jan 18 2016
AAA Storage LLC Eagle Nest StorageAddress: 4230 North Farm to Market 565 Road, Baytown, Texas 77523 Over Charging for Move out, When Unit was left Cleaner that Rented in 2009, They Charged us $175.00, Because the Concrete Floor was White, after mopping with water and Fabuloso, Paid for If you are one of our exclusive business storage customers then you will receive extended gate access which is customized to suit you, Locked us out after Paying $25.00 Extra a Month for 24 Hour Access. Baytown Texas Author: Baytown, Texas Storage & Self Storage: AAA Storage LLC Baytown, Texas

Jan 18 2016
American Dream Network Mr. Ralf Walker 252-501-4091 stated I won monies, and I needed to open a bank Acct. so IRS could deposit $10,599.00 for my fees Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sebring, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Dream Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2016
Colibri Marketing-Open Castings-PILAR- Jenny Don't work for them you might never get paid Orange County, California Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Adoption Agencies: Food Stores: Colibri Marketing Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 15 2016
Tony G Morris PCH Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House (PCH) A 337 Winners Circle, Ground Floor, Charan Das Complex Vasant Kunj Road New Delhi 110037 India PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: PCH-90146218348  New Delhi India Author: Hawthorne, California Cash Services: Tony G Morris New Delhi,

Jan 14 2016
Christopher Wasicki nsaranger on ebay, usa, Sniper on ebay, only buyer, looking for FNG'S, if this guy catches you being new to ebay ,and you don't know how to set up your items, he will snatched them from you at the lowest price he can get them for BEWARE OF NSARANGER ON ebay usa, Itasca Illinois 1599 w.Irving park road 60143-1564 Internet ebay This Makes No Sense Author: Reseda, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Christopher Wasicki Internet

Jan 10 2016
A-BlueKnight Inc. or AA-BlueKnight Inc. A-BlueKnight Inc. 57 Ira Road Syonsset , New York , 11791 . a-blueknightinc.com/ great1952a@hotmail.com Phone: 877 210-6184 Fax: 516 628-8024 Business ID#: 105455 ICC# : 252857 DOT#: 834780 AA Blue Knight Auto Transport Scams Your Check Book First, Scare You Away by Rude / Intimidating Custom Services, Never Intend to Deliver Their Services Internet, New York
Author: San Jose, California Auto Transporters: A-BlueKnight Inc. or AA-BlueKnight Inc. Internet, New York

Jan 10 2016
Uhaul Moving & Storage of Key Largo Charged $30 more a month for storage, not open 24 hours, Makes you buy a padlock Key Largo Florida
Being lazy Author: Key Largo, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Moving & Storage of Key Largo Key Largo, Florida