Your Search | open box savings

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Eye Endear eyeendear.com The box you check says you agree to Terms and Conditions, but you have to click on it to read it, it's called Bait and Switch Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: Eye Endear Internet

Jan 17 2017
Living Social Open Sky Open Sky Open Sky Living Social Scams its customers New York Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Living Social Open Sky Internet

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 11 2017
Mira Vie Eye Serum/Skin Cream WARNING: Bait and switch/ info stealing scam skin care company. unforseen charges to your card from a company i never heard of before! PO box in california Internet Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mira Vie Eye Serum/Skin Cream Internet

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Wang Gang Showed a website looking like in UGGs website and I bought some pairs of boots only to find that they came from China and were ripoffs There's no way to contact the company and no receipt inside the box. There's no way to contact the company and no recei Internet Author: Citrus Heights , California Bait-and-Switch: Wang Gang

Jan 10 2017
HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III BENEFICIAL FINANCE unauthoirzed balloon payment P.O. Box 1231, Brandon, Florida 33509-1231 Nationwide additional information Author: muskegon, Michigan Mortgage Companies: HOUSEHOLD FINANCE III Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
STARLING CAPITAL SCAM RIP-OFF COMPANY! DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT!! THIEVES! STOCKHOLM United Kingdom Internet Author: Colorado Brokerage Companies: STARLING CAPITAL Internet

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe The Worlds Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Durant, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box online for $21.99 on 11/20. It never arrived. I have emailed 4x with no response. Internet
Author: San Jose, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 08 2017
open road lending Discriminating advertisement Dallas Texas Author: kennett, Missouri Car Financing: open road lending Dallas, Texas

Jan 07 2017
Credit one bank Doesn't disclose large annual fee. Closed account due to returned payment although successfully made payments after. Will not open account. $9 to pay over phone. Will not let me make payments so continue accruing interest. Las vegas Nevada
Again Author: Burlington, Iowa Banks: Credit one bank Las vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
SpoilMeowUp Free Box Scam Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Pet Shops & Supplies: SpoilMeowUp Internet

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide