Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: open box savings
There may be more reports for "open box savings"
For more results perform a general search for "open box savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 30 2017
World wide advantage Jeff G. Norman This company ripped me off they told me I won 734,950 dollars and to send them money to claim the prize would like to file a lawsuit against them asap Po box 6430, chandler AZ 85246-6430 Nationwide
Good Luck Author: East orange , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: World wide advantage Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
In the box media promotions Five months later and I still don't have what I ordered St Johns New Foundland
Author: Fairmont wv , West Virginia Sporting Goods: In the box media promotions St Johns, New Foundland

Jan 29 2017
PO box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799 internet offer to receive Angela Jolie's skin care products for 14 days trial however receiving a 30 day trial Angela Jolies skin care products - SKIN ROYALE - INTERNET OFFICER Santa Ana California Author: plainfield, New Jersey Eye Care: PO box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799 Internet

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 27 2017
Joyce Arleen Garvia I literally bought dozens and dozens of prize candles CANDLES & BATH BOMBS. First candle I receieved a funky pinky ring hat looked cheap and I could of gotten out of a cracker jack box. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Joyce Arleen Garvia Internet

Jan 27 2017
ACS Attorney Ronnie Brooks Final Notice and Arrest Warrant via e-mail to my spam box Doesn't State On E-mail Internet Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: ACS Attorney Ronnie Brooks Internet

Jan 27 2017
PureTilt Garcinia PureTilt ForskolinCollins Coffee Free Trial Scam, Numerous Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Their PO BOX is in ST Petersburg Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Attorney Generals: PureTilt Garcinia Internet

33, Report #1352008

Jan 25 2017
Open Business Solutions SCAM: Collecting on business listing fees Frankfurt Author: Fremont, California Business Consultants: Open Business Solutions Frankfurt,

34, Report #1351966

Jan 25 2017
IAN GORDON Closers Academy Gordon Business Solutions GBS, Open door Facilities, National Mortgage Guides, Reverse Mortgage Advice Center, Ian Gordon, aka Jonathan, Kimberly Gordon Promises, excuses, lies, story teller, manipulation, exaggeration, mind games, blame, Our call center have worked for him for almost a year and we were generating leads in different verticals. At last he didn't pay $1500 and i am keep trying him thru email, skype and phone calls. He is a real time scam artist and i request you all not to work with this guy. Long Island New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Telemarketing Companies: IAN GORDON Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Eye Endear eyeendear.com The box you check says you agree to Terms and Conditions, but you have to click on it to read it, it's called Bait and Switch Internet Author: Monroe, North Carolina Computer Mail Order: Eye Endear Internet

Jan 17 2017
Living Social Open Sky Open Sky Open Sky Living Social Scams its customers New York Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Living Social Open Sky Internet

Jan 16 2017
Motoshippers - screwed me sold me shipping in an enclosed trailer and delivered in open trailer with damages Albuquerque New Mexico Nationwide
Author: bend, Oregon Moving Companies: Motoshippers Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Sheerhealth Nuriva Totally deceptive in trial of product. Charged $99 for crap when I called and asked to return product they said we do not accept returns on open products, how do you try something without opening it? Internet
Author: Kenmore, New York Alternative Health: Sheerhealth Nuriva Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
WOW, they made this right with me, I should have never filed a complaint! Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 12 2017
Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Pj car delearMcc mot centre Car mot passed with more than 40 faults in car u can even open the banet Bradfird Internet Author: Windermere, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pj car delear and mcc mot centre bradford Internet

Jan 11 2017
Mira Vie Eye Serum/Skin Cream WARNING: Bait and switch/ info stealing scam skin care company. unforseen charges to your card from a company i never heard of before! PO box in california Internet Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Mira Vie Eye Serum/Skin Cream Internet