Your Search | open box savings

Aug 10 2016
KVAR energy Savings, Inc. KVAR residential energy savings unit FRAUD Daytona Beach Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: KVAR energy Savings, Inc. Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Mr. Plumber Drain Opener *AmeriPlus Inc. Lab Tested Performance Guaranteed. This product did not open drain. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. Clearwater Florida Author: Moneta, Virginia Plumbing: Mr. Plumber Drain Opener *AmeriPlus Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Open Road Acura of East Brunswick NJ Use car scams East Brunswick New Jersey Buyer's Remorse Author: 08816, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Open Road Acura of East Brunswick NJ East Brunswick , New Jersey

Aug 09 2016
Streamntv LLC Brian Schumacher Brian sold stream box at Wilmington N.C. Home Show under two year warranty falsely. No tech service. Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Streamntv LLC Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Aug 08 2016
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL DECEIVED INTO SIGNING UPGRADE MARCH 2015, FORCED TO PAY $2,659 MAINTENANCE FOR 2015 THAT WE COULD NOT USE, OPEN HEART SURGERY 7/6/2015, DECREASE IN INCOME, APPLIED FOR HARDSHIP RELIEF DEC 15, DENIED 3-4 X, COMPLAINED BBB, DENIED, LIARS & THIEVES LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: MOUNT HERMON, California Travel Companies: DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 08 2016
Endgo1.vom EndgoTrusticor,LLC Or Nitro x Total scam and ripoff Florida - orlando also a Po box in St Petersburg Internet
Author: Staten Island , New York Supplemental Health Programs: Endgo1.vom Internet

32, Report #1319238

Aug 08 2016
TECHZONE247 INC NATHAN ID: 8028 Tech Support1-888-351-0767, also Tech name: Ethan Extn: 8018 Account Id: 107552 Responded to a White Box Microsoft Alert,Call this number or your hard drive would be Erased within 5 minutes. Bloomington Nationwide, Minnesota Author: Colo. Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: TECHZONE247 INC Nationwide

33, Report #1319186

Aug 08 2016
PRIZE PORTFOLIO INTERNET THIS COMPANY[?] HAS TAKEN $60.00 FROM MY ARIZONA CREDIT UNION ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION FROM ME. i WANT MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE i AM ON A FIXED INCOME AND CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY LIKE THIS. I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED TO MICHIGAN FROM TUCSON, AZ. AND I STILL HAD MY ACCOUNT OPEN UNTIL I CAN GET ESTABLISHED HERE. CORUNNA, MICHIGAN 48817 NATIONWIDEt Author: TUCSON, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: PRIZE PORTFOLIO Internet

Aug 08 2016
Rhinebeck Bank Rhinebeck Savings Bank Deceptive bank and employees Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Loans: Rhinebeck Bank Poughkeepsie, New York

Aug 08 2016
Sim Beauty Cream Blossom Aging Cream No information was given when you first receive your fee sample also no indication that there would be an auto-delivery every month with a $99+ charge & when you call the number given on the website the box is FULL and can't accept any more messages! Sorry this company is going to have or has a bad reputation already. Hope more people file rip-off reports about them. Stanten Island New York Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Sim Beauty Cream Stanten Island, New York

Aug 06 2016
Zetronix Problem: I ordered a smart glasses from this company, while I was ordering the product online, I instructed that If product is used or opened box, I would returne it back to them, so when I received the glasses, very quickly find out it was used, and they even didn't bother to wrap it up properly, it was dirty items inside the box as well as and damage hard case, I called and emailed them few times but no response at all, few hours later I shipped the product back to them, after they found out that I returned it, they sent me an email stating there would be 15% return fee and That I should read terms and conditions, I tried to explain that on their website with big words posted that 30 days return gurantee with no restrictions applied anywhere around it, but they didn't care and worst than that they won't refund me for 15 days, these people lied, mislead and sent a used product as new, Boston Massachusetts
Author: Moon TWP, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Zetronix Boston, Massachusetts

37, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

38, Report #1320030

Aug 01 2016
LIGHT IN THE BOX LTD. (007ESTORM)-E-BAY NAME WILL NOT HONOR WARRANTY-BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE CHINA,-OUT OF NEW YORK Internet- NEW YORK,& CHINA BASED Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah VCR Repair: LIGHT IN THE BOX LTD. Internet

39, Report #1319904

Jul 31 2016
lite in the box (litbinthebox) litbinthebox ebay name holds a auction on EBAY and says shipping is FREE. If the winning price is to low he tacks on shipping charge after bid has been won. Ebay and Pay Pal won't cover refunds on shipping. Thus unless you pay the added charge for shipping , in my case it was $50.00 dollars your only action left is to cancel the order (Just what they want). china Internet Author: BEAVER DAMS, New York DJ Services: lite in the box (litbinthebox) Internet

40, Report #1319867

Jul 31 2016
nolyn acourtics White Van Scam - glossy heavy box looks real but inside the speakers weights. Moncton, NB Nationwide Author: Amherst, Nova Scotia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: nolyn acourtics Nationwide

41, Report #1319770

Jul 30 2016
Bank Of America BOA DO NOT OPEN ACCT SMALL BUSINESS HOUSTON, TEXAS Crowley TEXAS Nationwide Author: Burleson, Texas Small Business Services: Bank Of America Nationwide

42, Report #1319725

Jul 30 2016
quicken loans fraud detroit Michigan Go to another lender, not a big box bank Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: quicken loans detroit, Michigan

43, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

44, Report #1319270

Jul 27 2016
Real Time Pain Relief RTPR Scam MLM P.O. Box 798 Cabot, Arkansas 72023 Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Medical Supplies: Real Time Pain Relief Nationwide

45, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

46, Report #1319188

Public Storage lied about rate hikes and box return policy Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Storage Companies: Public Storage Seattle, Washington

47, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 25 2016
GE bank loans Zion Jarvis told me I would get a 4000$ loan regardless of my credit score and all I had to do was open a bank account with mobile banking  Internet Author: Mannford , Oklahoma Accounting: GE bank loans Internet

Jul 25 2016
Avolon America's Savings Partnership Travel Cub Ripoff las vegas Nevada Full Refund desired Author: owens cross roads, Alabama Travel Services: Avolon America's Savings Partnership las vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire