Your Search | open box savings

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered but never received one of The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box. My cc was charged $21 internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
WyHy Federal Credit Union Auto loan paid of yet continues to report to Credit Bureaus the loan is open Wyoming RipOff? Author: Casper, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: WyHy Federal Credit Union

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 29 2016
Pandorasboxinc.com Pandoras Box, LED Heaven, Jonathan Foltz Scam, take money but never ship, no shipping updates or responses to inquiries. Fort Lauderdale Internet, Florida Please inform us of this issue Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Pandorasboxinc.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 29 2016
High Class Universe Money Box Ripoff Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Sales People: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 28 2016
Light in the box limited MiniinaboxMiniln the box Intentional fraudulent location and shipping time Internet Update on Miniinthebox 12/24/2016 Horrible Company now trying to bribe me Author: erlanger, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: Light in the box limited Internet

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC 318 321 8 la The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box purchased/cancelled no refund, no product (x3) Nationwide Author: Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Never receivied merchandise of Worlds's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Northridge, California Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered over $100 worth of candles for gifts for my kids teachers. I received a box of busted up candles that were not properly packaged and not even individually boxed. I immediately emailed pictures of the shards of glass all over the box of busted up candles asking for a replacement. I never received any response or phone call. When I went to their website there the phone number was disconnected. Santa Monica, CA Internet
Author: Wentzville , Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 27 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered the trial of the eye and skin and paid the shipping. I got both of them in the same box but was charged $3.95 plus .99 for one and $5.95 and .99 for the other one. Then yesterday I checked my bank account and discovered I had been charged $105.79 for the skin cream and $97.83 for the eye cream. I immediately called my bank and reported a fraud. The bank took the report and reversed the charge back to the company. I had to get a new credit and debit card, but at least I won't be charged again. . Pacoima California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Holiday Scam found on Facebook Internet Author: Sterling, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: BBB Better Business Bureau: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Holiday Fury Don't open till 2 weeks after xmas (maybe) Internet Author: Butler , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision, LLC I ordered 4 The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Largo, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
High Class Universe. Shopify I ordered 2 world,s Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box . My credit card was charged I have never received them. Ordered on Dec 11 Internet Author: La Mesa, California Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 25 2016
Eye Wrinkles Gone Sunshine Metrix, LLC - 5348 Vegas Drive #403, Las Vegas NV 89108;Inkley's in Salt lake city - Lock box operation INTERSTATE MONEY FRAUD. WARNING Las Vegas, Nevada and Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Eye Wrinkles Gone Internet

Dec 24 2016
Prize Candle Received smashed candles in a box Internet Author: West Lawn, Pennsylvania Customer: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe I purchased two items, The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box on December 3rd, 2016 for a total of $43.98 and never received the boxes. I have attempted to contact the compant via links on the order confirmation I received and the links go to a website that says store unavailable. I sent an email to the email address on the confirmation and received nothing in return. Internet Author: Willow Park, Texas Internet: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe High Class Universe Ordered 4 of the World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box but have never received them. They charged my CC and emailed for updated shipping but they've never responded. internet Internet Author: San Leandro, California Banks: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 22 2016
High Class Universe Ordered The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box. Charged CC, never received order! No response to email. Unknown Internet
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Orderd two The World's Cutest Dog Bank Money Box, charged my credit card and never rec'd Internet Author: rushville, Indiana Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet