Your Search | open box savings

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 16 2016
JDD XOXEYECREAM /encantel eye & face cream Iordered a trail sample of eye & face cream @5.99ea.The package was delivered w/o an invoice or any co. infomation. my card was charged 98.71 & 99.01 plus 5.99 ship'n for ea item delivered in the same box. Internet Author: Roxobel, North Carolina Attorneys General: Encantel Skin Cream Internet

Jan 14 2016
tigerdirect.com Roger Insua Sent me empty retail box without part I paid for. Refuses to refund money. Miami Internet
Author: Parsons, Kansas On-Line Business: tigerdirect.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
Skin logic skin care Ordered their trial & told them not to send me another order. Just received another order. No paperwork inside pkg & no way of contacting them. They did not e-mail me notifying they were sending. I do not want to receive anything from them Santa Ana Ca 92799-5380. P.o. Box 25380 Cal 92799-5380 Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Computer Mail Order: Skin logic skin care Internet

Jan 13 2016
PCI - Customer Compliance Department Maybe using a government hacked database???? P.O. Box 3353, San Dimas, California 91773-7353 Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: PCI - Customer Compliance Department Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Whelping Box Store Stole my money, sent me an inferior product, whelping box, made claims that were not true Internet Author: East Bangor, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Whelping Box Store Internet

Jan 13 2016
Orange KD 6 Wang Gang I ordered Nike Shoes from them and received the wrong colored shoes. When I tried to contact them they never responded to messenging on the website and there is no contact number on the website. the number i found on the shipping label is no good. I'm so upset that I can't get in contact with anyone and haven't been able to get my money back. There was no invoice in the wrapped box. SHANGHAI MINHANGQU SHANGHAI Author: Bremerton, Washington Internet Fraud: Orange KD 6 SHANGHAN MINHANGQU,

Jan 12 2016
Savings make money saving makes money.com Scam/RIPOFF Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Loan Brokers: Savings make money Internet

Jan 11 2016
Retriever Medical Dental Payments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Retriever Medical Dental Payments, Inc uses chargeback protection”, if patient unethically attempts to reverse charges for legitimate treatment, Retriever Medical Dental Payments covers clients. Valhalla, NY
Rating Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Retriever Medical and Dental Payments Chappaqua, New York

Jan 10 2016
Uhaul Moving & Storage of Key Largo Charged $30 more a month for storage, not open 24 hours, Makes you buy a padlock Key Largo Florida
Being lazy Author: Key Largo, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Moving & Storage of Key Largo Key Largo, Florida

Jan 09 2016
skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum dr. oz there was a special on tv that said they would send 2 products and they sent 3. They ad said only cost of shipping and handling. They charged me more and now today, i come home there is a box from them. I did not reorder and the product did nothing for my fine line wrinkles etc. I will go to the bank Monday and if they charged me for this I will obtain an attorney to settle with this company. Nationwide Please tell us how the lawyer visit goes... Author: moore, Oklahoma Doctors: skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
international prize registry Brain Renner , John Hartwell and Frank mondale trying to get me to pay $20.00 for mandatory requisition fee China post p.o. box 100102 Beijing Beijing China
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: international prize registry China

Jan 09 2016
Open Business Solutions FRAUDULENT COMPANY - NO CONTACTS AVAILABLE PHILADELPHIA PA Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: Open Business Solutions Internet

Jan 08 2016
Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC AKA Gordon law Firm GAT used an address that I haven't lived at for almost 10 years. They said they are debt collectors. They are attorneys. They are trying to collect a debt that was written off years ago and was a secure account backed by a savings account. The credit card company simply took the savings and wrote off the credit card account. Eugene Oregon Author: Stanfield, Oregon Credit Services: Gordon, Aylworth, & Tami, PC Eugene, Oregon

Jan 07 2016
LZWY I bought Eileen Fisher shoes from a website, where I paid in pounds. The shoes were clearly Eileen Fisher, photo, name and description. The shoes I received were from a factory in China. No box, not even cheap knockoffs of the Eileen Fisher shoes. Not even close to what I ordered. They were shipped in a bag, with no invoice or packing slip. No email address or website Shanghai Internet Author: Encino, California Specialty Stores: LZWY Internet

Jan 07 2016
swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,texas sent me defective computer, not very nice customer service . order for my grandson christmas when i got it on 12/2/2015 way they packaged it i felt i should hook it up and check it out and should have know it did'nt work called number that came in box they told me they could not help me and transfer me to a different department. their attitude was oh sorry this happens alot they will send me return label whitch will take week or two and should have another one sent to me in month or two. here it is Jan 7th still no return labels. Arlington Texas Author: LAKE PARK, Florida Computer Fraud: swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,tx arlington, Texas

Jan 07 2016
Shop Smart Savings Club They sounded like accents from the Middle East. California Author: Greenville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Shop Smart Savings Club

Jan 07 2016
Avira c4s...click for support I purchased a 3-year subscription to Avira for internet protection 1/2015...$899. I continue to receive requests for renewal. Unable to contact Avira c4s by phone, or email! Tried contacting the CEO...attempt unsuccessful! Have already blocked my credit card for Automatic renewal! Am now searching for better protection with Open communication! Avira would be my last choice, while searching for internet security. Buyer Beware... Nationwide Author: HARRISON, Arkansas Paging Companies: Avira Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Manny Hernandez Click cash marketingsolo adsxsolo checker Fake clicks- ALWAYS a 50% sign up, but 1 % open? RIDICULOUS. Internet Author: New York Internet Fraud: Manny Hernandez Internet

Jan 06 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Dunhill Builders commitment to 100% satisfaction unlike their competitors*UPDATE: Dunhill Development pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Eastham, Massachusetts Realtors: Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Osterville, Massachusetts

Jan 02 2016
Hudson City Savings bank Bank without a Soul Paramus, New Jersey Hudson City Savings Bank is BAD Author: Monroe, New York Loan Modification: Hudson City Savings bank Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Dec 30 2015
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group works with Fortune 5000 companies. Elite Client Services is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and support.hr width=100% bgcolor=000000>*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Confused Merchant Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Private Client Management Group phoenix, Arizona

Dec 30 2015
iRola Got the product from Groupon thinking i got a great deal. Received the tablet and open it right away. Noticed It was cheaply made. The buttons didn't click. The screen was bright and when you adjust the color it distort the colors. It doesn't charge. Charged it day and night and still says no battery. Wouldn't recomment it. Suggest you pay the extra $40-$50 to get a brand name. Internet
Author: Brooklyn Center , Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: iRola Internet

Dec 29 2015
ExpressToll E-470 Linebarger, Goggan, Blair and Sampson, LLPP.O. Box 44309Denver, CO 80201-4309 E-470 Colorado highway toll ripoff Denver Colorado c470/e470 Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ExpressToll E-470 Denver, Colorado