Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

open box savings

Showing 26-50 of 7,537 Found Reports For more specific results for "open box savings"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Light in the box They were fast taking my money but the merchandise was never delivered. Seattle and China Internet Author: Morro Bay, California Clothing Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 08 2017
HEVCBOX.COM Bait and switch seller of HEVC, OTT, Android box Nationwide Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: HEVCBOX.COM Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
HEALTHYNOWTODAY PURE CBD OIL CBD Oil was to be a free offer, but then charge my debit card $69.99 I have never open the bottle, will sent it back for a refund! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rushville, Indiana Attorney Generals: HEALTHYNOWTODAY Las Vegas, Nevada

LIGHT IN THE BOX CO.LTD Hongjie chen Fraudulent company China Internet
Author: Rossiter, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: LIGHT IN THE BOX CO.LTD Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 04 2017
Swappa.com Seller Kyle S. SCAMMED LIKE SO MANY, SELLER KYLE S. SENDS EMPTY IPHONE 7 PLUS BOX, SO IT APPEARS IS MISSING SO HE HAS TO BLACKLIST IT, AND THEN SEND ME THE BLACKLISTED USELESS PHONE. WATCH OUT LEHI, UTAH/ LAS VEGAS, Nevada Internet Author: New York, New York Internet: Swappa.com Internet

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Feb 28 2017
Capital One Capitalone.com Capitalone Capital One Checking Capital One Savings CapitalOne Savings CapitalOne Checking Credit Card Scams, Credit Card Fraud, Money Scams, Bank Theft Internet Forgot Important information when filing Author: San Bruno, California Banks: Capital One Internet

Feb 28 2017
Open Public Records Carlos Cabellos Carlos Cabellos Santa Barba California Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Open Public Records Santa Barba, California

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
Attorney: mark farmer ARA-Inc.P.o. box 5002, villa park, illinois, 60181-5002. I received phone calls from Ara I'd answer an they would hang up. I call back after yesterday, thy tell me after calling me very foul names, Villa park Illinois Author: Solsberry, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Attorney: mark farmer Villa park, Illinois

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Buiness savings advantage Network publications Two different ×s ive called mass. Utah Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Buiness savings advantage Utah

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Wrong company Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 22 2017
madisonseatings.com worn-out dirty aeron chair advertised as open-box New York Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: madisonseatings.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
alpha X boost, Not sure no company name on package only po box is suppose to be free trial you pay shipping Packing slip has order 5214097 order date 1/25/2017 vendor says 0 nothing Then has customer 202 then custumerpo 8a7772e9d8 this is alpha X boost with no return return phone number has po box with no company name to return so l feel it's a big scam if Alpha X Boost LP St Petersburg florida Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X boost Internet

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida Trial Kit paid for - YET was charged some $245.80 on my credit card St PETERSBURG Florida
Author: squamish, British Columbia Beauty Salons: fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida St PETERSBURG, Florida

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
Vita Infuse Yourself With Life Aleksandra Eifler, Owner Not Open For Business - No Cafe - No Boutique - No Yoga Miami Florida Author: Roxbury, Florida Veterinarians: Vita Infuse Yourself With Life Miami, Florida