Your Search | opinion place ,america online

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
hwa illinois corp Home Warranty of America unknowingly billed for service, con artist, ripoff, unlawful charges, fraud, thief Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: hwa illinois corp Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Innovated Health LLC EVO Focus Memory Energy Ordered EVO pills online. Never received product however my account was charged. Called company and phone number was disconnected Easton Maryland Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Innovated Health LLC Easton , Maryland

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 04 2016
DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG iPhone for $1.99 and have charged my $199 twice on my credit card Internet Author: sayward, British Columbia V0P1R0, Alabama Online banking: DELIVERY-PLANET.COM FREDERIKSBERG Internet

Feb 04 2016
Centura college online Furthering my education turned into a SCAM Virginia beach Virginia Author: Clarksville, Iowa Financial Education: Centura college online Virginia beach, Virginia

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
thewoodworksinc online company accepted order and payment by credit card...Got a order confirmation. Never received order after attempts to contact Kansas City, Mississippi Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Manufacturers: thewoodworksinc Internet

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
America Star Books Publish America Copyright Infringement Frederick Maryland Author: Yuba City, California Book Publishers: America Star Books Frederick, Maryland

Feb 02 2016
Stan Shank-Midwest America FCU Stan is a Jerk-derogatory remarks in VM and on phone when trying to make payments Fort Wayne Indiana What You're Saying Is... Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Loans: Stan Shank-Midwest America FCU Fort Wayne, Indiana

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
home partners of america ***SCAMMED TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ***TOXIC BLACK MOLD COVER UP**** Chicago Illinois
Author: rockwall, Texas Landlords: home partners of america Chicago , Illinois

Feb 01 2016
Kaplan university Kaplan lied I can't use my degree unless I go back to school in New York Chicago online campus Nationwide Author: Grand island, New York Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Protect America Rip off due to 2 false alarms Austin Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Security Services: Protect America Austin,

Jan 31 2016
North America Movers Bear.hellomoving.comGary, Hollywood Florida northameriaprime.com BAD MOVING COMPANY Florida Nationwide Author: Blaine , Washington Moving Companies: North America Movers Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Alynxia America TOTAL RIP OFF!! NOT A COMEDIAN PERIOD!! Las Vegas,Nevada Nationwide
Author: NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nevada Bars Lounges & Clubs: Alynxia America Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
SWAGBUCKS SB, ONLINE, CLICK, SURVEYS, ecards, gift cards, walmart, target, point and click, videos Sacramento Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: SWAGBUCKS Internet

Jan 30 2016
Almeda University Almeda College and University Life Experience Bachelors Equivalency Degree Online dDgrees 11 years ago Boise Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Almeda University Internet

Jan 30 2016
antiaging-systems.com They do not provide customer service at all- never received order online Internet Author: torrance, California Drugstores: antiaging-systems.com Internet

Jan 30 2016
TinyCo Tinyco Family Guy etc online games Stolen Money California (online gaming) Nationwide
Author: Huntington, West Virginia Computer Fraud: TinyCo Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Bank of America Ruined my credit reporting on a closed account years later. Nationwide Reply Author: Monroeville, Alabama Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide