OPTIMAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: optimal health products inc
There may be more specific results for "optimal health products inc"
For more specific results for "optimal health products inc"
Showing 1-25 of 108,542 Found Reports For more specific results for "optimal health products inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
ADDICT GEAR hey have by mail confirmed reciept of my order and payment by card. They have given order number and declared shipment of products. by email still not yet received items more then 60 days oklahoma Oklahoma
Author: RIYADH, New York Eye Care: ADDICT GEAR oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Website offered a free trial for $5.95, said out of stock but then billed me the $5.95 and total price $79.77 without any product received. Neither phone or email listed as their contact are valid Internet
Author: Melbourne, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Bipedd LLC Internet

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
interval international intervalworld.ILG,inc takes your vacation week first and can not compensate you as stated miami Florida Author: st johns, Florida Questionable Activities: interval international miami, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Hydroluxe Sneaky and Fraudulant Subscritions for Beauty Products Internet Author: Guelph, Ontario, Alabama Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ellys world I ordered a steam straightner from this site Ellys World for $49.99 and when Im trying to find out why. I never got it & track it, its saying the store is no longer available Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Ellys world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Gary Hernandez Certified High Intensity Trainer by Hit Mafia Las Vegas Intensity Trainer Scammer Conman, Fraud Santa Clarita California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Misc. Health Specialists: Gary Hernandez Santa Clarita, California

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
bipedd llc FRAUDELANT CHARGES FOR PRODUCTS NOT RECEIVED Scottsdale Arizona Author: Florence, Kentucky Alternative Health: bipedd llc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC Charged for a trial and then followed with an order, which I have not received, and cannot reach them by the hone # or email address they provided name does not appear no state idnicated Author: Fresno, California Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Centered Health DO NOT SEND YOUR TEEN HERE FOR RECOVERY Malibu California
Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health Malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
Centered Health Ballard HealthMarks House Not a place to trust with the health and future of your adolescent malibu California Author: California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Centered Health malibu, California

Aug 20 2017
Elly's world Elly's World Elly's professional steam straightener for 49.97 was being advertised on face book. I purchased this product from the FB ad that directed me to Elly's World. When I went back to track the shipment it stated that the store was no longer available. This purchase was made July 22, 2017 Internet Author: OCEAN SPRINGS, Mississippi Beauty Products: Elly's world Internet

Aug 20 2017
EyeContour / SkinContour EyeContour uses Walgreen fraud for prizes and free skin care products. Nationwide Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Computer Fraud: EyeContour / SkinContour Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Monster hair Never sent refund for returned products. No longer responding to texts or emails. Houston, texas Internet Author: Barberton, Ohio Beauty Products: Monster hair Internet

Aug 20 2017
Moving mania inc Complete scam! Gave me one price and paid almost $700 more Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Moving mania inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Beauty Within I ordered a trial sample and then I'm on some kind of automatic shipment I did not agree to and they sent me refills which I did not order Provo Utah Author: Melbourne, Florida Alternative Health: Beauty Within Utah

Aug 20 2017
Centura College certifications are a joke. complete waste of time/money North Charleston South Carolina Author: Witherbee, South Carolina Health Care Education: Centura College North Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Both are similar products, same cost, both located in Saint Petersburg Florida BUYER BEWARE: Parisian Glow & Bella Restor are scams as products have not removed aging lines around eyes or on face in one year of use twice daily. Fine print terms admit President OBama's and other endorsements are fictitious. 14 days to try, contact and return to stop $90/mo charges. Read terms and don't buy!! Saint Petersburg Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Parisian Glow Beauty Products and Bella Restor Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
myeskin Revitalized skin creamrejuvaEssnc sending products at a very high price. THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE FREE DEAL Florida Author: Coleman Alberta Canada, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: myeskin Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Another email given is support@ellysworld.com Stole my money, I have not received the product I ordered. Internet Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet