Your Search | optimal stack
Approximately 162 Reports Found

Jul 14 2015
Tanner Larsson Tanner Larsson, Tanman, Shop Ventures, Optimal Survivor, Bizotic Inner Circle Rip Off Reno Nv Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: Tanner Larsson Internet

May 11 2015
Optimal Health Products Garcinia Cambogia & Natural Cleanse - Complete Ripoff!!! - I ordered a free trial for the cost of shipping only. There was some fine print that I still cannot find, obligating me to monthly charges of $140. They say this is my fault because I did not see the fine print. This is a complete trick and scam. Do not do business with this company!!!! I am a physician. Wilmington Delaware Optimal Health Products Author: Portland, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Optimal Health Products Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 15 2015
Optimal Health Products Trial offer means delayed payment on-line based Internet Optimal Health Products Author: Phoenix, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Optimal Health Products Internet

29, Report #1222017

Apr 12 2015
Knight Transportation Knight Refrigerated No Forced Dispatch lie, tried to always stack loads so close that i could not rest and used starve out. Hutchins Texas
Author: Pittsburg, Texas Trucking Companies: Knight Transportation Hutchins, Texas

30, Report #1220710

Apr 06 2015
Optimal Health Products Garcinia Cambogia XT I disputed the charge and they provided phoney Proof Internet Optimal Health Products Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Optimal Health Products Internet

Mar 24 2015
Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia XT There are multiple sites that all point back to the original company. They offer a free trial and a 14 day window for cancellation. The problem is that it is extremely difficult to reach this company during open hours. Then you are hit with two charges. One for $59.52 and the other for $ 78.94. Please be careful not to purchase these products as their primary goal is to access your account. Internet
Optimal Health Products Author: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Optimal Health Garcinia Cambogia XT Internet

32, Report #1203284

Jan 21 2015
Oxt*Optimalxt Garginia Cambogia XT and Natural Cleanse Plus Purchased product cancelled within 30 days and found out I should have cancelled within 14 days. Deceptive Practice and False Advertising. Internet Optimal Health Products Author: Springfield, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Oxt*Optimalxt Internet

33, Report #1202093

Jan 16 2015
Optimal Health Products Inc. Stealing from unsuspecting consumers is their business! Wilmington Delaware. Internet Optimal Health Products Author: Springfield, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Optimal Health Products Inc. Internet

34, Report #1200594

Jan 09 2015
Garcinia Cambogia This product made me very ill. I asked for a refund and have been told I would get it for over a month. I call the company every week and they tell me the same thing. I talk to the same person every time. I asked for a manager or supervisor and he claims they are on vacation and they will contact me. He states my refund is still in the process. I have received emails saying I will receive my refund in 5 to 10 days, but have not received it. I am very frustrated and want my money back. The money was taken out of my account with no warning and it is very irritating. Nationwide Optimal Health Products Author: Colfax, California Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

35, Report #1119808

Dec 10 2014
HonorSociety.org TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe organization. HonorSociety.org pledges 100% customer satisfaction. HonorSociety.org builds membership value by providing maximum quality benefits, career tools, recognition, networking opportunities. *UPDATE: HonorSociety.org pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HonorSociety.org recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Honorsociety.org California

36, Report #1194235

Dec 09 2014
Optimal Health Garcinoa Cambogia / Natural Cleanse Not a free trial period. You will be charged EXORBITANTLY FOR CRAP Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Weightloss Programs: Optimal Health Internet

Nov 06 2014
Bio Nutra Garcinia Cambogia Mango Cleanse, Live Body Coach, Optimal Garcinia Cambogia Cleanse, Weight loss, live body coach, mango cleanse Santa Ana California Author: Merced, California Weightloss Programs: Bio Nutra Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana, California

Oct 16 2014
cloudPro Hosting Optimal Hosting Will not refund my money or even call me back. Have sent a number of e-mails. Was ordered through the emobile code. That is a scam also. Nicosia P.C. 2220 Cyprus Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Web Hosting: cloudPro Hosting Internet

39, Report #1181959

Oct 09 2014
Neteller.com Optimal payments Neteller is a fraudulent company, posing as a payment processor, to receive and steal client’s funds by hloding funds using the excuse of security or verification of the account. Nationwide Author: Anonymous, Credit Card Processing Companies: Neteller.com Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Optimal Sport Health Clubs, Jeffrey Shablin, Optimal Fitness JEFFREY SHABLIN OPTIMAL SPORT HEALTH CLUBS CURTIS CENTER SCAM CONARTISTS THIEVES Philadelphia Pennsylvania Perfect business rating Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Optimal Sport Health Clubs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 16 2014
Neteller ,Optimal Payments Plc, Optimal Payments Plc Neteller there are arrogant at phone. Are charging for services and after then is stealling the customers money from account and use for own needs London International Author: London UK, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Neteller (Optimal Payments Plc) Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Optimal Health Products LLC Rip off Wilmington Delaware
Author: Calgary, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Optimal Health Products LLC Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 05 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia, Pro Diet Support3 and Natural Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia Cambogia & Absolute Mango Cleanse $4.95 Bargain trial & unseen membership charges Santa Ana California Santa Ana California Author: Greencastle , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia, Pro Diet Support3 Santa Ana, California

Sep 02 2014
Optimal Garcinia Cambogia & Absolute Mango Cleanse $4.95 Bargain trial & unseen membership charges Santa Ana California Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: Optimal Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana, California

Aug 26 2014
Absolute Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia CambogiaAfrican Mango Cleanse Slammed my credit card. Refused to credit me back the amount, after I refused the order and told them to stop with shipments. Santa Ana California Author: Coral Springs, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Absolute Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Aug 15 2014
Optimal Health Products, Inc Sent me trial product that I did not order and charged me for S/H Wilmington Delaware Author: California Alternative Health: Optimal Health Products, Inc Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 25 2014
Truedealsfromflorida RJ LopezChristalynn Stack Fraudelent Car Sales - Misrepresentation - Complete Disregard for Truth Vero Beach Florida Just tell the truth Author: Athens, Georgia Auto Dealers: Truedealsfromflorida Internet

Jul 17 2014
Optimal Stack Offered to send a 14 day free trial for $3.00 US shipping and was charged $93.12 CAN Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Supplemental Health Programs: Optimal Stack Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
optimal health products This company has lots of name watch for the street address They say you can try a product for free, just pay shipping which in my case was 4.95. But watch out. Savannah Georgia Author: Arroyo Grande, California Misc. Health Specialists: optimal health products Savannah , Georgia