ORANGE COUNTY PROFESSIONAL AUTO BROKERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: orange county professional auto brokers
There may be more specific results for "orange county professional auto brokers"
For more specific results for "orange county professional auto brokers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Aguilera's Bookkeeping Roberto Aguilera, Benjamin Aguilera They have gotten away with selling false CPA letters for mortgage brokers while the mortgage brokers who received them went to jail. Vista, California Author: , California Income Tax Service: Aguilera's Bookkeeping Vista, California

Jul 22 2017
Maple Shade Mazda Daddy's spoiled brat! New Jersey Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Maple Shade Mazda Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Julio Rosales, Oscar Aldana, Hooman Nasani, Ryan Nasani IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE RIPPED YOU OFF Culvery City California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Culcer City, California

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Winnebago Camping World Failure to Provide proper ignition keys to buyer New Braunfels Texas Nationwide Author: Driftwood, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Winnebago Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
East 160 auto sales Chad Coble We bought a 2005 Chevy trailblazer 4x4 that was modified to be a 2 wheel drive West plains Missouri Author: Viola, Arkansas Auto Dealers: East 160 auto sales West plains , Missouri

Jul 22 2017
Safeguard warranty company 1299. And no protection Atlanta Georgia Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Auto & Truck Rental: Safeguard warranty company Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-car Running misleading google ads touting weekend special that is expired. Internet Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-a-car Internet

Jul 22 2017
Pep Boys Rebate program is a scam Matthews Nationwide Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto Parts: Pep Boys Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Flemings Ultimate Garage Sold me a car with some major drivetrain issues Rockville Maryland Author: Forest lake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Flemings Ultimate Garage Rockville, Maryland

Jul 22 2017
Mantis auto consignment and sale sold me a boat never deliver MIAMI NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: islamorada, Florida Boat Brokers: Mantis auto consignment and sale Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
onassis auto transportation corp jermain warde SCAM, DON'T WALK BUT RUN FROM THESE LIARS AND THIEFS Margate Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Auto Transporters: onassis auto transportation corp Margate, Florida

Jul 21 2017
evia auto sales inc none known sold us a unsafe dangerous vehicle glensfalls New York Author: schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: evia auto sales inc glensfalls, New York

Jul 21 2017
EGV Run around Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: EGV Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Midas Ripoff inspection for new PA resident King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Midas King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
Locksmith Services Charged 300 dollars to unlock car Scottsdale Arizona Author: Mesa Az 85202, Arizona Auto Security: Locksmith Services Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Ace Towing They are a bunch of lying thieves that count tell the truth if someone hit them in the face with a tire Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Luxia SKITTLE*AISTYSKINCARERENU FACE CREAM I never agreed to auto shipping and now my account has been charged 2 times once $98.41 & another for $97.41 Internet Author: Moscow Mills, Missouri Skin Care: Luxia Internet