Your Search | orange county professional auto brokers

Nov 30 2016
Drive Auto Center Bill Smith Scam, fraud, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices unsafe vehicles glaringly misleading Woodinville Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Motor Vehicle: Drive Auto Center Woodinville, Washington

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Lawrence Larry Loebe ventexan swindler estafador Puerto La Cruz Puerto La Cruz
Author: san cristobal, Alabama Auto Parts: Lawrence Larry Loebe Internet

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

Nov 30 2016
Atlanta Auction Access 5500 frontage rd forest park ga 302975960 frontage rd forest park ga 30297 ATLANTA AUCTION ACCESS INC1774 IRIS DR. CONYERS GA 770-918-6883 publicautoauction.org/ SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES FOREST PARK Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auction Access FOREST PARK, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Liccardi Deceptive Green Brook New Jersey Author: North Plainfield, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Liccardi Green Brook, New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Drive time I traded my 92 Honda accord for a 2010 Mitsubishi lancer told me my trade out was worth 900, but aftet a few months I called back asking about my account and the trade in.  Knoxville Tennessee Author: Madisonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Drive time Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 30 2016
Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Nationwide Insurance contractor for their auto insurance customers. Agero roadside assistance is a joke and their support staff are nothing but liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Internet

Nov 30 2016
Bbk Towing and Recovery Inc Annette Car Thieves Detroit Michigan Author: , Michigan Auto Towing: Bbk Towing and Recovery Inc Detroit, Michigan

Nov 30 2016
Victor Valley Towing Crooks and Extortionists Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Auto Towing: Victor Valley Towing Victorville, California

Nov 30 2016
Chad Hatten Hatten Chad chad hatten hatten chad did not provide a refund Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Chad Hatten Hatten Chad Houston, Texas

Nov 30 2016
AutoMax of Brevard Deceptive Lending Practices Melbourne Florida Author: Indialantic, Florida Auto Dealers: AutoMax of Brevard Melbourne, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Parrotta's Auto Repair Found things wrong with my car. Turned out there were no problems. Agawam Massachusetts Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Auto Repair Service: Parrotta's Auto Repair Agawam, Massachusetts

Nov 29 2016
Budget Equipment Scozak Construction EquipmentAuto Specialties of FloridaNeil Marcellino False Advertising of state of equipment Hollywood Florida Author: Highland, Utah Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Hollywood, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Motolease llc Payton llc Nationwide Author: Baxter springs , Kansas Auto & Truck Rental: Motolease llc Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
AmaX General Contractor Wesley Mills & Shane Fellers Professional Scammers Wylie Texas Author: Farmersville, Texas Builders & Contractors: AmaX General Contractor Wylie, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
Brad's Cars Problem Vehicle Murray Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Dealers: Brad's Cars Murray, Utah

Nov 29 2016
Sensible Auto Lending Not so Sensible...horrible customer care Old Saybrook CT Author: East Hartford, Connecticut Car Financing: Sensible Auto Lending Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
AZ PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION BEWARE !!!! RIPED OFF $600 U.S. ARMY/U.S.M.C. VETERAN SURPRISE AZ!! STAY AWAY !!!! El Mirage Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AZ PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSION El Mirage, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
Turnkey Auto Group Sold a bogus policy Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
carmonkeys.com Bad Costumer Service, Lying About Shipping, Hold times over an hour. Internet Author: Provo, Utah Auto Parts: carmonkeys.com Internet