Your Search | orchard bank

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM This company charged my account for $29.95, I have never even heard of this company. I will be calling my bank to order another card . Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: New Britain, Connecticut Sales People: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 14 2016
7th Sense Psychics Scam charged my bank account after I told them to take my card off their records and they said they did Internet Author: Tualatin, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: 7th Sense Psychics Internet

Aug 13 2016
Wells Fargo Bank N.A. uses reverse mortgages as preditory lending Ft. Mill, SC Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Flagship Merchant Services iPayment, authorize.net, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A deceptive business practices direct debit ACH of account for unauthorized services Walnut Creek California Author: Glendale Heights, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Internet

Aug 12 2016
Pack Rat, LLC 1800packrat.com 1-800-PACKRAT,LLC TRICK CANCELLATION FEE, Moving Pod never delivered, Company took unauthorized money from bank account Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Moving Companies: Pack Rat, LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
keranique hair care They charged my bank acout after telling me the product was free but I had to pay shipping. hoboken New Jersey
Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: keranique hair care hoboken, New Jersey

Aug 12 2016
Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Samuel Johnson Adam States extra payment required on loss mitigation asks money be sent from money gram to a person not to PNC bank nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Real Estate Services: Sam Johnson PNC mortgage underwriting company Nationwide

35, Report #1322055

Aug 11 2016
Seterus Mortgage Llc Can't find payments /Misplaced Electronic Funds Transfered By Bank Beaverton Oregon Author: flowery branch, Georgia Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Seterus Mortgage Llc Beaverton, Oregon

36, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

37, Report #1322004

Sonia CHECK FRAUD FROM FIFTH THIRD BANK Beverly Hills, California Internet
Question for you--- Author: Haltom City , Texas Building Products: Sonia Internet

38, Report #1321923

Aug 11 2016
PNC Bank will steal and hold your money! Corporate banking at its worst Loxahatchee Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Banks: PNC Bank Loxahatchee, Florida

39, Report #1321921

Aug 11 2016
NRT technology Mohegan Sun Pocono Downs ATM did not dispense cash but withdrew from my bank account. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Cash Services: NRT technology Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

40, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

Aug 10 2016
Chase Bank sMakes Poor Decisions, Incompetent, Avoid Nationwide Nationwide The fox that couldn't reach the top vine Author: New York Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 09 2016
TransFirst Aka, Merchant Services Deceptive company and Money Grabbing, Creating Fees to debit bank account on file. Broomfield, Colorado  Author: WILDOMAR, Alabama Sales People: Transfirst Colorado

Aug 09 2016
Marsh Chiropractic and Wellness Center accessed my bank account Maryville Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: M

Aug 09 2016
Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Universal Group, St Joseph's Unversal An unauthorized withdrawal was made from my account. I am not aware of this company. The available phone number was an automated system that would only take a message. After several failed attempts a dispute was giled with my bank. Saint Joseph Missouri Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Accounting: Universal Guardian Acceptance Llc Saint Joseph, Missouri

Aug 08 2016
Comcast/xfinity Had payment set up for 8/6/16. Paid it 3 days early on 8/ 3/16. They charged my bank acct twice for the same amt. 178.30 and would correct it. Nashville Tennessee Rebuttal to comcast response from customer Author: Franklin, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/xfinity Nashville, Tennessee

48, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Anytime Fitness Anytime Fitness Apopka Repeat charges to bank acct Apopka Florida Author: APOPKA, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Anytime Fitness Apopka, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Rhinebeck Bank Rhinebeck Savings Bank Deceptive bank and employees Poughkeepsie New York Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Loans: Rhinebeck Bank Poughkeepsie, New York