ORLEANS HOTEL & CASINO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: orleans hotel & casino
There may be more specific results for "orleans hotel & casino"
For more specific results for "orleans hotel & casino"
Showing 1-25 of 6,421 Found Reports For more specific results for "orleans hotel & casino"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Godfrey Hotel Chicago Poor, careless, short-sighted customer service. Ripped off for ~$300 Chicago Illinois Author: Arlington, Virginia Hotel: Godfrey Hotel Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 17 2017
Twin River Casino Rip off; they only allow certain people to win Lincoln, RI Rhode Island Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Twin River Casino Lincoln, RI , Rhode Island

Jul 17 2017
In Town Suite I checked out of In Town Suites on Saturday with hotel clerk Crystal and on Sunday Night discovered that my account was charged $100.00 by in town Suites I figured it has to be a misunderstanding so I called the Hotel and Nancy the manager picked up the phone and I explained that I was over charged and I wanted my money back.  Metairie LA Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Attorney Generals: In Town Suite New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 17 2017
Hotels.com Expedia Lied about their written policy in order to avoid giving me a refund Internet Author: Ojai, California Hotel: Hotels.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 15 2017
Raging bull casino Will not pay me what I won. Keeps making up reasons not to. I won fair and square Internet Author: Henderson, Kentucky Accounting: Raging Bull Casino Internet

Huuuge Casino app False Prize Advertisement Cyprus Poland
Author: Fresno,, California Software: Huuuge Casino app Cyprus ,

Jul 15 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal Refuse to Refund Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Royal Ace Casino royalacecasino.com Won't Payout Internet
Author: Blairsville, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: Royal Ace Casino Internet

Jul 12 2017
Conjure New Orleans Hoodoo Sen Moise Kirk Cohen Mayo Strange animal sacrifice. Made me get naked for a bath. Charged me $1,500 New Orleans Louisiana Godly assistance Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Conjure New Orleans Hoodoo Sen Moise New Orleans, Louisiana

Jul 12 2017
WoodSpring Suites PHX I-17 Dunlap Value Place Hotels Electronic Harassment, Dishonest Policy, Disgusting and Dated Rooms. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Hotel: WoodSpring Suites PHX I-17 Dunlap Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 11 2017
Adventurer Hotel Tradewinds Airport Hotel LAX RIP OFF I Payed Cash for my Stay but they also Charged my Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: Letterkenny, Hotel: Adventurer Hotel Los Angeles, California

Jul 10 2017
PriceLine Price Line Demands Payment for Hotel reservation They Cancelled Nationwide Author: Florida Hotel: PriceLine Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Hotel Indigo Waco Buyer beware!! Waco Texas Author: Golden, Colorado Hotel: Hotel Indigo Waco Waco, Texas

Jul 10 2017
Marion Broidrick Told me it's a small community of course the Orleans Police Department covered up your beating and arrest. Orleans Massachusetts Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Marion Broidrick Orleans, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2017
University Ave Studio East hotel dont rent here!- its a scam!- a fraud!- a real ripoff! WATERLOO Iowa
Author: waterloo, Iowa Customer: University Ave Studio East hotel WATERLOO, Iowa

Jul 09 2017
Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl Stole my deposit when my room had no issues NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Hotel: Quality Inn Motel New Port Richey, Fl NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Renarldo Head Sen Elias 800$ for love magic, no results, all the money i had,continue to be told it takes time when i contact him,suppose to sacrifice a rooster,mailed underweared New Orleans, Internet Website correction Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Renarldo Head Internet

Jul 07 2017
Isle Casino in pompano beach Isle Casino They are Racists Pompano Beach Florida Author: Fortlauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Isle Casino in pompano beach Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Time to get away network las vegas Pretending to be Caesars Linc hotel casino promotion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kirkland, Washington Hotel: Time to get away network las vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 04 2017
Paulina Tapia Ortiz Paulina Tapia David Wang Livermore Doubletree Hilton Bad customer service, dirty rooms, moldy rooms, derogatory words to customer Livermore California Author: California Hotel: Paulina Tapia Ortiz Livermore, California

Jul 03 2017
Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Legally DIsabled Permanently Injured Pre-Paid Customer Compliant With Guest Code of Conduct But Removed From Property Without My Personal Property? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 30 2017
premier dodge did not repair car as i was told new orleans Louisiana Author: new orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: premier dodge new orleans, Louisiana