Your Search | otl scoresense
Approximately 538 Reports Found

Mar 02 2015
Scoresense Illegally debited account of my 70 year old terminally ill father for over a year! Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: providence, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Feb 27 2015
otl score sense.com still charging me even tho I've cancel account TX TX ScoreSense Author: tulsa, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: otl score sense.com Nationwide

Feb 20 2015
OTL Scoresense Com They take you credit number for a credit score and bill you every month. Dallas Texas I did try to get my money back from you Author: Seabrook, Texas Computer Fraud: OTL Scoresense Com Dallas, Texas

Feb 19 2015
SCORESENSE.COM Charged my credit card $29.95 for a free credit report Internet ScoreSense Author: Rochester, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: SCORESENSE.COM Internet

30, Report #1202510

Jan 18 2015
SCORESENSE OTL*SCORESENSE.COM ScoreSense Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Columbus, Indiana Consumer Services: SCORESENSE Internet

31, Report #1198198

Dec 29 2014
OTL*Scoresense.com ScoreSense credit report ripoff scam - they automatically begin billing you for protection w/out authorizing Dallas, Tx Internet ScoreSense Author: High Point, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*Scoresense.com Internet

32, Report #1196316

Dec 18 2014
scoresense scoresense.com One Technologies WWW.scoresense.com Easy Way To Cancel Membership From A Former Employee Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Credit Services: scoresense Internet

33, Report #1194923

Dec 12 2014
OTL scoresence ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Talk like Honey bite like Tiger Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL scoresence Dallas, Texas

34, Report #1194550

Dec 10 2014
score sense.com charged 7 months on my debit card .. when confronted they said it was fir credit monitoring .. I. D. Theft.. I told them they were the only ones that had ever stolen my identity, and that I had never even contacted them for this or for any other reason. I had not had good credit since I 1985, and this is 2014 Internet ScoreSense Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: score sense.com Internet

35, Report #1193612

Dec 06 2014
ScoreSense I was applying for a loan and was told to charge $1 on any type of card for my credit score because my credit score will determine my interest rate and amount available. I was told the $1 will not be charged and no fees will be charged. Now theres a charge for 29.99 Internet ScoreSense Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Loans: ScoreSense Internet

Nov 04 2014
Score Sense Credit Report Took $29.95 from my checking account when I only wanted 7 day trial for $1.00, Very abusive and rude Dallas,Texas Internet ScoreSense Author: Englewood, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Score sense My $ in a Score Sense Rathole Internet ScoreSense Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Score sense Select State/Province

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 01 2014
otl scoresense.c They took money off of my account unauthorized and rufused to give it back......i. internet internet Author: wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: otlPscoresense.c Internet

Sep 29 2014
otl*scoresense.com 855-2591783 texas scamming and froud 406 dallas texas Author: wheeling il, Illinois Computer Fraud: otl*scoresense.com 855-2591783 tx 406 dallas texas, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
ScoreSense Ripped off like all the others. Dallas Nationwide Score sense scam Author: Eagleville, Tennessee Credit Services: ScoreSense Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 15 2014
Scoresense Scoresense.com refuses to refund me for unauthorized charges Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 12 2014
Scoresense and affilated sites Took $30 from account unauthorized Dallas Texas Never signed up Author: Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2014
Scoresense Fraudently deducted funds from my bank account, without my permission 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Ste Nationwide Wild guess... Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
olt scoresense the charges i have received i never asked for Internet ScoreSense Author: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: olt scoresense Internet

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 26 2014
Scoresense Will not refund my money Internet Refund Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 23 2014
Score Sense They are Stealing from my Credit Card Dallas Texas Score Sense Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit Services: Score Sense Dallas, Texas