Your Search | otl scoresense
Approximately 545 Reports Found

May 03 2015
Chicago - the Band & OTL Presents & Chicago Fan Club Worldwide Chicago the band's VIP Meet & Greet is a rip-off Chicago Illinois Author: Prattville, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Chicago - the Band Nationwide

Apr 14 2015
ScoreSense ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP 4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas 75205 Unauthorized credit charge of $29.95! Thieves! Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit Services: ScoreSense Internet

28, Report #1219865

Apr 02 2015
otl credit report Experion stole from a disabled child Internet Author: Aurora, Nebraska Credit Reporting Agencies: otl credit report Internet

Mar 26 2015
KreditKarma and ScoreSense I gave $1.00 to Scoresense on what I was led to believe was a free credit report from kreditkarma. It was really a slick sales from scoresense via kreditkarma. The $1.00 initial charge was almost free. I did not open other emails from scoresense because I thought they were a scam. Little did I know that I had already been scammed by ScoreSense and kreditkarma. Internet ScoreSense Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Brokerage Companies On-line: KreditKarma and ScoreSense Internet

Mar 20 2015
scoresense this company told me that i was going to charged $1.00 for my credit score and that my card will not be charge so i checked my card and my card was charged $29.95.  texes Nationwide ScoreSense Author: Bessemer, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: scoresense Nationwide

Mar 15 2015
OTLscoresense scoresense continues to try and debit my credit card and the account was closed in December of 2011 dallas texas Nationwide ScoreSense Author: island park, Idaho Credit Services: OTLscoresense Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
One Technologies ScoreSense and 49 other websites FRAUD Dallas Texas Author: waianae, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: One Technologies Dallas, Texas

Mar 02 2015
Scoresense Illegally debited account of my 70 year old terminally ill father for over a year! Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: providence, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Feb 27 2015
otl score sense.com still charging me even tho I've cancel account TX TX ScoreSense Author: tulsa, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: otl score sense.com Nationwide

Feb 20 2015
OTL Scoresense Com They take you credit number for a credit score and bill you every month. Dallas Texas I did try to get my money back from you Author: Seabrook, Texas Computer Fraud: OTL Scoresense Com Dallas, Texas

Feb 19 2015
SCORESENSE.COM Charged my credit card $29.95 for a free credit report Internet ScoreSense Author: Rochester, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: SCORESENSE.COM Internet

37, Report #1202510

Jan 18 2015
SCORESENSE OTL*SCORESENSE.COM ScoreSense Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Columbus, Indiana Consumer Services: SCORESENSE Internet

38, Report #1198198

Dec 29 2014
OTL*Scoresense.com ScoreSense credit report ripoff scam - they automatically begin billing you for protection w/out authorizing Dallas, Tx Internet ScoreSense Author: High Point, North Carolina Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*Scoresense.com Internet

39, Report #1196316

Dec 18 2014
scoresense scoresense.com One Technologies WWW.scoresense.com Easy Way To Cancel Membership From A Former Employee Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Credit Services: scoresense Internet

40, Report #1194923

Dec 12 2014
OTL scoresence ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP Talk like Honey bite like Tiger Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Orange Park, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL scoresence Dallas, Texas

41, Report #1194550

Dec 10 2014
score sense.com charged 7 months on my debit card .. when confronted they said it was fir credit monitoring .. I. D. Theft.. I told them they were the only ones that had ever stolen my identity, and that I had never even contacted them for this or for any other reason. I had not had good credit since I 1985, and this is 2014 Internet ScoreSense Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: score sense.com Internet

42, Report #1193612

Dec 06 2014
ScoreSense I was applying for a loan and was told to charge $1 on any type of card for my credit score because my credit score will determine my interest rate and amount available. I was told the $1 will not be charged and no fees will be charged. Now theres a charge for 29.99 Internet ScoreSense Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Loans: ScoreSense Internet

Nov 04 2014
Score Sense Credit Report Took $29.95 from my checking account when I only wanted 7 day trial for $1.00, Very abusive and rude Dallas,Texas Internet ScoreSense Author: Englewood, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 21 2014
Score sense My $ in a Score Sense Rathole Internet ScoreSense Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Score sense Select State/Province

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 01 2014
otl scoresense.c They took money off of my account unauthorized and rufused to give it back......i. internet internet Author: wilmington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: otlPscoresense.c Internet

Sep 29 2014
otl*scoresense.com 855-2591783 texas scamming and froud 406 dallas texas Author: wheeling il, Illinois Computer Fraud: otl*scoresense.com 855-2591783 tx 406 dallas texas, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
ScoreSense Ripped off like all the others. Dallas Nationwide Score sense scam Author: Eagleville, Tennessee Credit Services: ScoreSense Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet