Your Search | outdoor pros @ amazon

Jul 22 2016
Software Pros SOFTWARE 888 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Software, Downloads, Security SHEFFIELD VILLAGE OH Author: Los Angeles, California Software: Software Pros Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 21 2016
Envy Liberty Holdings Liberty Implements Liberty Backhoes Ordered Backhoe- Never received, no refund after 8 months Phoenix Arizona Author: Hope, Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Envy Liberty Holdings Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 20 2016
Experian inc fico score Bob Shields.1800.5351255x#6875 from EXPERIAN. On 7/2/16 Received a letter heading CHASE BANK. U.S.A. Po box 15077-5077 Wilmington. Re: said my app was denied. AMAZON credit card.I cald the number to exsp tel#1888.3973742.was the transfer to BOB Shields  Internet
Matthew Focht Enterprises, Inc - tru, truly360, tru Payment Processing, tru Processing, MFE Inc and itstru Author: Montebello, California Credit & Debt Services: Experian inc fico score internet

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet

Jul 20 2016
Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Connect Buy Shipping and Handling thru the Roof Internet Author: lexington, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Connect Buy Store thru Amazon Internet

Jul 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails, Outdoor World, Equity Lifestyle Properties Money hungry idiots Gautier Mississippi Author: Sacramento, California Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Gautier, Mississippi

Jul 19 2016
SSS Wood Fencing and Decks Brad Sutton Wood, Fencing, Decks, Wood Fencing, SSS, Brad Sutton, Grapevine Grapevine Texas Author: Plano, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Landscaping: SSS Wood Fencing and Decks Grapevine, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Car stereo pros CSP Purchased stereo equipment for carry out and was grossly overcharged.I was billed $1337.60 for 2 amplifiers 1subwoofer and 1 crossover that I was told would cost $549 South gate California Author: Paramount , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Car stereo pros South gate , California

Jul 19 2016
JF3 Technology THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM VIA AMAZON ON SHIPPING AND TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY , NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. NO CONTACT WITH COMAPNY WHATSOEVER. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Computer Dealers: JF3 Technology Internet

Jul 18 2016
e tool pros nx tools nothing in stock but still charge your card Seattle Internet Author: New Jersey On-Line Stores: e tool pros Internet

Jul 18 2016
Anazon Amazon Prime Over promise, under deliver Nationwide Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Anazon Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Supreme Hobbies Amazon/supremehobbies I bought a propeller adapter from Supreme Hobbies and it came bent and defective. So I asked for a refund for the $6.25 I paid for it and sent it back to the company only to get $0.66 as my refund. Not to mention I also had to pay for the item to be shipped back to the seller. Internet Author: valley, Washington Appliances: Supreme Hobbies Internet

Jul 14 2016
3dRose 3dRose LLC @amazon Mugging Me Jackson New Jersey Author: Auburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: 3dRose Jackson, New Jersey

Jul 14 2016
lone star overnight LSO *****DO NOT LET AMAZON SHIP YOUR PACKAGE VIA LONE STAR OVERNIGHT AKA LSO********* Texas, Oklahoma, western Louisiana, southern New M TEXAS Rebuttal Author: Fort Worth , Texas Courier Services: lone star overnight Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile The Crafty Cocodile Amazon Store China Wholesaler Scam Internet Author: Haworth, New Jersey Home & Garden Stores: CraftyCrocodile @ Amazon The Crafty Cocodile Internet

Jul 12 2016
Collect Pros LLC Pacoima California must notify them of dispute within 30 days or it will be considered a willful disregard of an apparent obligation Pacoima California Author: Homewood, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Jul 11 2016
Amazon Warehouse Deals Like New is a scam Internet Author: Franklin, North Carolina Appliances: Amazon Warehouse Deals Internet

Jul 10 2016
Empire Covers / Empire Patio Failed to maintain parts availability or alternative sources for two year old purchase Jenkintown Pennsylvania
7/11/2016 Author: Weyers Cave, Virginia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Empire Patio Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2016
Amazon.com Amazon Market Fraud , Racism, Scam Seattle Washington Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Gift Shops: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
Software Pros Total fraud. Scam. internet Author: dallas, Texas Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Jul 04 2016
edealzones.com Edealzones.com I order 1gallon of sanitizer, I recieved a 1/2 gallon instead.My purchas was made through Sears market place.The order was placed to edealzones.com. the address and company that filled the order was epooldeals. I called sears 4 times, I was told I needed to send edealzones a picture of the product sent 7 pic in 7 different e-mail. All 7 times the e- mail was returned stating the picture was removed. Sears gave me a different address to respond to edealzones.com. I sent 40 e-mails with pictures, before they responsed. in the meantime I called epooldeals,(their phone# was on the bottle). epooldeals said I placed the order through amazon. I told them I never ordered anything through amazon. I then called the credit card company. the bank confirmed I placed no order through amazon. I will never order anything from sears or the market place again. Internet Author: VT, Vermont Credit Card Fraud: edealzones.com Internet

Jul 01 2016
Amazon Refund for services not authorized California Author: peterborough, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Ontario

Jun 30 2016
Warning: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken resellers on craigslist Resellers selling this item FAIR WARNING Philadelphia area Pennsylvania and nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Amazon fire stick craigslist jailbroken Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Amazon Amazon stealing gift card balance from account Nationwide Author: Sibiu, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Nationwide