Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: outdoors northwest magazine
There may be more reports for "outdoors northwest magazine"
For more results perform a general search for "outdoors northwest magazine"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Liars, Thiefs, Unresponsive Company taking Christmas away from kids San Antonio Internet Author: Commerce , Texas Sales People: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 16 2017
National Magazine Exchange Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Dana Jackson Bufluv Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Book & Magazine Publishers: Dana Jackson Internet

Feb 15 2017
outdoors online camping and fishing outdoors online is a bogus site , I ordered a yeti cup and lid on dec 19 2016 and have yet to revieve my items as well have contacted them many times ,and they gave me the same story ,saying the are backlogged and they are shipping as fast as they can ,and now they have removed me from thier registery. huston texas Author: GASTONIA, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: outdoors online camping and fishing Internet

Feb 14 2017
Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Internet

Feb 14 2017
Value Plus Sempris Magazine Rewards Plus Be very careful when you order anything over the telephone Wayzata Minnesota Author: Shirley, Indiana Infomercials: Value Plus Internet

Feb 14 2017
Outdoors Online  I placed an order on Dec 16, 2016, they took the money out of my acct on 12-19 and i have yet to receive my order. Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 13 2017
Food Network Magazine Harassament for renewal of magazine each month sending Renew Invoices! Harlan Iowa Author: Florida, Massachusetts Food Vendors: Food Network Magazine Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
CAmping and fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup October 2016 Payed 39.99 have not received my cup. www,outdoors online.com Internet Author: Lithonia, Georgia Attorney Generals: CAmping and fishing outlet Internet

Feb 11 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and fishing outlet ,online search for company, You can also look it up on FB as 'camping and fishing outlet' Internet Author: St. Mary's, Georgia Sporting-good Manufactures: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 09 2017
Triple R Media Life Refined Magazine John Frankot is a dishonest scam artists. He doesn't pay his bills and is always renegotiating. Get cash up front Chicago Illinois Author: Clifton, New Jersey Book & Magazine Publishers: Triple R Media Chicago, Illinois

Feb 08 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet aka Outdoors Online Scam! Took payment and did not deliver product after 2 mos! San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Maryland Gift Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 07 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online I paid for my order and did not received it. I have tried to contact by phone, email and live chat. Nothing. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 07 2017
LuxLife Publishing Company Golf Life Company tried to get us to advertise in their 'Golf Life' magazine Boca Raton, but we are in Pittsburgh Florida, but we are in PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: LuxLife Publishing Company Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 04 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Attempted to collect money on a bogus magazine subscription Old Bethpage New York Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Collection Agency's: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online outdoorsonline.com outdoor gear/outfitter Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 03 2017
Outdoors Online Ordered a 30 oz Yeti on December 9th, the $29.99 came out of my account on December 12th. As on today, Feb. 3rd, I have not received the cup. Try to call, have to leave a message, no call back. Tried to email, no response. Tried the chat & no response. San Antonio Texas Author: Anderson, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 03 2017
National Magazine Exchange Very pushy wouldn't take my no only pushed more magazines. Thought I would never get to the end. Now I have 5 magazi nes coming that I didn't want. Internet Author: Shirley, Arkansas Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Feb 02 2017
Associated Publishers Network Magazine Charged my card somehow without authorization of $122 and I have gotten 6x of $36 a pop overdraft charges. Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Telemarketers: Associated Publishers Network Magazine Internet

Feb 01 2017
Outdoors Online @campingandfishing Will take your money but will get no items Tennessee Internet
Author: Lewisville, Texas Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Jan 31 2017
Inkjunkeyz Inkjunkeyz Merchandise / Inkjunkeyz Magazine Team / Dolls / TeesTattoos Submissions Never received pre-order magazine Virginia Internet
Author: Rosamond, California Miscellaneous Companies: Inkjunkeyz Internet

Jan 31 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Order placed on Nov 7th and was not received. Numerous attempts to contact through emails and by phone. Internet Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

23, Report #1351934

Jan 25 2017
academy sports and outdoors delivery bad advertisement free Nationwide Author: fort smith, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: academy sports and outdoors Nationwide

24, Report #1351912

Jan 25 2017
capming and fishing outlet outdoors online I placed a order on Dec 30,2016 and it's noe Jan 25 and I still haven't received my order. I've called and sent numerous e-mails and i've had no response. I have the comfirmation e-mail but no procuct. I ordered 2 Yeti cups. San Antonio, Texas, 78232 Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Sporting Goods: capming and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 25 2017
Advertising Services I received a visit from a man who reported being from this company. He gave me a pitch about the new local HEB grocery store Grand Opening and how I would be featured in the magazine. It seemed a legit company. However, when the store opened I did not see Advertising Services SCAM Chatsworth California Author: kingwood, Texas Advertising Agencies: Advertising Services Chatsworth, California