Your Search | overnight recovery software

Apr 14 2014
Software Pros Charged my account for unknown software without detailed receipt or evidence of clear authorization not listed, internet only Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Apr 14 2014
Decca Software CollectionsMax Unethical Business Practices-RIPOFF Beverly, MA Internet Author: lackawanna, New York Software: Decca Software Internet

Apr 14 2014
The Arc Fond du Lac No computers to learn computer software program, Microsoft Excel Training Lack of concern from the trainer due to no computers. No tables were provided as well, had to use our lap as the table. Trainer was only interested in selling Fred Prior products. Less selling, more training. We are a non-profit company, I feel we wasted our money to train our staff. Came back with very little knowledge, trainer stated, you can learn this in your spare time. Fred Prior Serminar Trainers name David Suson. Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Seminar Programs: The Arc Fond du Lac Fond du Lac , Wisconsin

Apr 13 2014
Nuance Nuance Communications Is Nuance Breaking the Law? Burlington Massachusetts Author: Oxford, Connecticut Computer Software: Nuance Burlington, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2014
Omni Insurance Loss Recovery of victem new haven Connecticut
Author: WATERBURY, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Omni Insurance atlanta, Georgia

Apr 12 2014
Iskysoft iRinger rip-off donation Internet Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Software: Iskysoft Internet

Apr 11 2014
SpectorSoft, Spector Keylogger, Spector Pro, eBlaster, Spector C&E, SpectorSoft Corporation Company Disables Software And Refuses Support Vero Beach Florida Author: DontBuyMe, Alabama Computer Software: SpectorSoft Vero Beach, Florida

Apr 11 2014
UDA Technologies Construction On Lineconstructiononline.comUDA Technologies Seeling Database problem with known defect Auburn Alabama Author: Rohnert Park, California Computer Software: UDA Technologies Auburn, Alabama

Apr 11 2014
dynamic recovery solutions fraudulent collection information greenville South Carolina Author: azusa, California Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions greenville, South Carolina

Apr 11 2014
Stepping Stone Recovery House Angela and Chris Texts clients at 5:00 am, does not fix a leak from the bathroom upstairs to the laundry room in the basement , collects money from clients illegally, is very rude, when you say HI to her she just ignores you, the only time she speaks to you is if she wants to b**** about something. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: Stepping Stone Recovery House Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 11 2014
365 Professionnals windows 7 works only for few month, illegal version sold Internet Author: Ste-Catherine, Qu├ębec, Alabama Computer Software: 365 Professionnals Internet

Apr 10 2014
TaxAct.com 2nd story software inc. DANGER they are incompetent and got me in trouble with the IRS that I am still paying for Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Northridge, California Internet Fraud: TaxAct.com Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 09 2014
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery False Advertising, Inferior Software, Inferior Customer Service India Internet Author: Chino Hills, California Miscellaneous Companies: Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery Internet

Apr 09 2014
IApp Technologies Harshdeep Singh Mobile Application Developer Stole My Money Mohali, India Internet Author: Internet Software: IApp Technologies Internet

Apr 09 2014
United options I deposited in my account in United options $ 500 by credit card on7.1.14 for auto trading as they claimed thier software will make lots of money for me through one of their affilaite. On 1.28 14 I saw that instead of making money I was loosing money and my account went down to $ 238.75 so I callede them as well as send email for withdrawal request. They wanted me to email them my driver's license and copy of my credit card. I asked them that I do not want to send by email can I send by mail or fax as I was csared of identity theft. They did not give me those options and cancelled my withdrawal without my permission, not only that but kept on playing with my money by auto trade. They brought down my account to $ 67. When I called today why they did that the lady who did not gave me her name told me I can not withdraw less than $100. I told her I put withdrawal order for $ 238.75 o9n 1 28 14 why they cancelled she hang up on me. These people are crooks who will take away your money.  Cypress Virgin Island Internet Author: Huntin gton Beach, California Brokerage Companies: United options Internet

Apr 09 2014
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key is not Valid Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

Apr 09 2014
unimax services you get paid fast - paul darby Was told I would be purchasing software zand downloads, which never came, and that I would recieve visitors to my website. For a one time fee of 28.00 I was also supposed to recieve membership to an exclusive club that makes money online dallas texas Author: yuma, Arizona Work at Home Business: unimax services Dallas, Texas

Apr 09 2014
Tax Exact Software by TRX The software does not do what it sold to do and they refuse to give refunds. This company is a ripoff. Tennessee Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Software: Tax Exact Software by TRX Tennessee

Apr 09 2014
M&S Recovery and or Encouraging Financial Responsibility FRAUD! Calling say I owe a bill that is unknown from the original bill. Cannot produce a bill Williamsville New York Author: Huntsville, Alabama Collection Agencies: M&S Recovery Williamsville, New York

Apr 09 2014
Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Redmond Washington Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Corporation Redmond, Washington

Apr 08 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Elderly Predator, Thief, Federal Law Violator Greenville South Carolina Author: Ocala, Florida Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 08 2014
Astro-Vision Futuretech Pvt. Ltd. http://www.indianastrologysoftware.com/ Unfair business practice Ernakulam Kerala Author: Kottayam, Computer Software: Astro-Vision Futuretech Pvt. Ltd. Internet

Apr 08 2014
Villani LLC, Fiorenzo Villani TekGroup International,Inc- 1451 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 300, Ft. Lauderdale,FL 33309., Sustain360,-365 Mirror Lake Drive, Lake Placid, NY 12946, Fiorenzo Villani IS IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING PIRATED MARKETING SOFTWARE. WHICH HE REBRANDS INTO HIS OWN COMPANY NAME WITHOUT NO PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER. NEW YORK AND FLORIDA Internet, NY,FL
Author: columbia, Tennessee Software: Villani LLC, Fiorenzo Villani Internet

24, Report #1119766

Apr 07 2014
Verifone PCCharge Cannot Reactivate PCCharge Software After Reinstall Without Paying for a Support Contract $210 Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Software: verifone Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
National Recovery National Locating Recovery Unlawfully repossessed vehicle damanged property refused to answer complaints, deceptive bad business breach of peace Westover Alabama Author: Anonymous, Alabama Collection Agencies: National Locating Recovery Westover, Alabama