Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: overnight recovery software
There may be more reports for "overnight recovery software"
For more results perform a general search for "overnight recovery software"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
Digiarty Software, Inc (WinXDVD) Anna HengSales & Tech Support Teamサポート チームDigiarty Software, Inc. I downloaded a program that did not work well -did not get refund Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Computer Software: Digiarty Software, Inc (WinXDVD) Internet

Feb 03 2017
Capital Recovery Services This company tried to convince me to meet with an employee, claiming they found money that belongs to me. They would not give any more information about the contract or fees until i met with someone. Only that they charge a percentage. I mentioned to the woman that they can make up a different percentage number to charge for each individual, and I asked , how do I know that is fair. Finally after talking to the manager, she said 50%! There are free ways to do it! Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Accounting: Capital Recovery Services Internet

Feb 03 2017
ZipBooks Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ZipBooks’ mission is to serve as a trusted advisor to small businesses looking for accounting software. The most obvious benefit that ZipBooks brings to the table is a free accounting software. Users don’t have to pay for any subscription plan to use the service (small charges do apply, however, if you intend to use the services of their financial partners). Apart from being free, ZipBooks is an intuitive accounting platform that gives business owners to online bookkeeping and tax professional services. ZipBooks not only sends online invoices, tracks your finances and allows you to create accounting reports, but also helps you see where your money is being spent. ZipBooks is proud to be a Verified member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Accounting: ZipBooks Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: ZipBooks is a free accounting software for small businesses. ZipBooks platform allows businesses to send invoices, process credit cards, track expenses and much more. ZipBooks also allows small business owners simple access from your home, office or on the go. ZipBooks has excellent customer service representatives to help when needed. Lehi , Utah

Feb 01 2017
Hector suarez valderrama Hector, Dr Amit Pareek soci xplosion software online based , non-us based . Internet Author: Bearsden, Glasgow, Alabama Work at Home Business: Hector suarez valderrama Internet

Feb 01 2017
NAMBLA Member, Guy Babcock, Guy Sanderson Babcock, President of Quartermain & Company Ltd ScammerCombe, Witney Oxfordshire, OX 29 8PJ Combe United Kingdom
Author: london , Other Computer Software: NAMBLA Member, Guy Babcock, Guy Sanderson Babcock, President of Quartermain & Company Ltd Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
mcafee Mcafee ,Intel Security, Rips People Off with Auto-Renews santa clara,California Nationwide Author: murphy, Texas Computer Software: mcafee Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Sigma Software Solutions Inventek Software RipOff!! Florida Author: Norfolk, Virginia Computer Software: Sigma Software Solutions Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
AriMorgan.com Derek Shaw Labs Derek Shaw, Mark Bradshaw, Echo next, multiwave, craft leap Website Design Los Angeles California, Tariq Shaw Internet Developer Scam, Derek Shaw Labs, Software Developer Scam, Mobile Developer Scam Los Angeles California AriMorgan.com Derek Shaw Labs Derek Shaw, Mark Bradshaw, Echo next, multiwave, craft leap Website Design Los Angeles California Tariq Shaw AriMorgan Developer Scam, Derek Shaw Labs, Software Developer Author: Los Angles, Washington Computer Software: AriMorgan.com Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2017
Engagepoint Inc Maryland & Florida Company hired me to work and never paid me owe me $17,140 ignores paying contractors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Software: Engagepoint Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 29 2017
AjdG Solutions - Wordpress Plugins - Ripoff AjdG Solutions - Half-baked plugins - poor customer service - deceptive marketing Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Software: AjdG Solutions Internet

Jan 29 2017
Parkway Autority Timpanogos Towing and Recovery LLC Predatory booting, extorted money, threatened me and my family, stole money from me and countless others Provo Utah Expert Author: South Jordan, Utah Small Business Services: Parkway Autority Provo, Utah

Jan 28 2017
AvongateBitdefender Promised clean smooth running computer, with software installed and all accessories running. Took money but would not help with installation or connectivity. San Francisco California Author: College Grove, Tennessee Computer Help Desk: AvongateBitdefender San Francisco , California

Jan 28 2017
fspilotshop.com x plane key download Internet Author: hammondville, Alabama Software: fspilotshop.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Diamond Recovery Services | No Calls Answered, No Information Given | Menifee, California
Author: Massachusetts Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Diamond Recovery Services MENIFEE, California

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Asset Recovery Services Co. Charles Brooks, Jeff Thomson The man who owes me has $60,000 in an account and we can put a hold on it for you. Agoura Hills California Author: Lander, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Services Co. Agoura Hills, California

Jan 26 2017
Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran bankrupted me, turned my family against me, lock me out of the program housing every day, made me sleep outside before, forced me to remain in the program for longer than I intended to stay lantana Florida Tough... Author: lake worth, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Family Center for Recovery run by Dr. Robert Moran lantana , Florida

43, Report #1351993

Jan 25 2017
JVC Collections MagicJack Internet - Anna Turman Recovery Internet Author: Beech Island, South Carolina Cash Services: JVC Collections Internet

44, Report #1351911

Jan 25 2017
Thrive Themes (whitesquare GmbH) Owner: Shane Melaugh, This Company is A Scam Internet Author: Montgomery , Illinois Software: Thrive Themes (whitesquare GmbH) Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC I purchased Microsoft Office 2016 standard which expired after 30 days! A fraud sale! Internet Author: Leesburg, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Jan 23 2017
Software Empire Fine print makes their 'instant delivery' of software not required Clearwater Internet, Florida Follow up Author: Abbeville, South Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Software Empire Internet

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 22 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Update on how the software is working ? Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. internet