Your Search | overnight recovery software

26, Report #1321920

Aug 11 2016
iSkySoft Offers a free-trial of their software, but in order to actual use, you must purchase. They advertise a 30-day money back guarantee, but when you are disatisfied with their product, they refuse on giving your your entitled refund. Internet Author: Ankara, Computer Software: iSkySoft Internet

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Boomerang Tech Solutions Scam Company Vernon Hills Illinois
Author: djsf, Alabama Software: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Vernon Hills, Illinois

Aug 10 2016
Laurence Girard – Fruit Street Health REVIEW: Fruit Street Health PBC clients feel safe, confident, and secure because they know our software is 100% HIPAA compliant. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business *UPDATE: Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Laurence Girard, CEO & Founder, Interviewed By Alexis Christoforous - Software company using Fitbit is betting on the future of telemedicine Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Investment Brokers: Fruit Street Health TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Fruit Street Health’s public benefit purpose is a positive effect of educational, environmental, medical, scientific, & technological nature through its telehealth & telemedicine platforms and community outreach to help treat and prevent disease through lifestyle interventions. Fruit Street licenses software to private practice healthcare providers. Internet

Aug 10 2016
Nitro Sortware, Inc. They charged me $300 for their software, but it never worked. It would not activate on my computer, and nothing they sent me by email helped. I have basically been robbed of $300. San Francisco California Author: Sanford, Florida Software: Nitro Sortware, Inc. Internet

Aug 09 2016
ModiSoft Horrible Service, Empty Promises, Useless Software Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Software: ModiSoft Internet

Aug 09 2016
Redtail Technology employees post fake reviews to edit business image - Redtail Technology - Redtail CRM - Redtail Webmail - Redtail Imaging - Gold River California
Author: Gold River, California Computer Software: Redtail Technology Gold River, California

Aug 08 2016
National Theft and Recovery NTSR out of Boca Raton FL (by US mail pieces) Walks like a scam, talks like a scam, sounds like a scam Boca Raton Florida Author: Plano, Texas Police: National Theft and Recovery Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 08 2016
DLL Suite Fast Spring Software DLL Suite Rip Off Internet Internet Author: Tehachapi, California Computer Software: DLL Suite Internet

Aug 06 2016
Asset Recovery Associates PLLC court order me to pay 1,210.47 Virginia Beach Virginia Enjoy your new car... Author: Norfolk, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Asset Recovery Associates PLLC Virginia Beach , Virginia

36, Report #1320780

Aug 04 2016
Playon False advertising, lifetime pass is not true. I bought a lifetime license years ago and they have charged me more than $100 in annual fees since. Seattle, Washington Nationwide Author: tallahassee, Florida Software: Playon Nationwide

37, Report #1320739

Aug 04 2016
Business Software Alliance a.k.a BSA.org Contract for potential reward is not legit San Diego Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Business Software Alliance a.k.a BSA.org Internet

38, Report #1320684

Aug 04 2016
MacKeeper MacKeeper kept charging me though I expressly requested not to renew my license because MacKeeper practically made my Mac unusable. They ignore all my written e-mails and their phone seems ALWAYS busy. Richmodstrasse, 6• 50667 Cologne• Germany Internet Author: Haifa, Software: MacKeeper Internet

39, Report #1320633

Aug 04 2016
Pantone, LLC App Scam, Forced Subscription Carlstadt Nationwide Author: California Software: Pantone, LLC Nationwide

40, Report #1320610

Not too old to be sold,com NTOTBS Total rip off New York Internet
We also respond to customers Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Computer Software: Not too old to be sold,com Internet

41, Report #1320396

Aug 03 2016
avast internet security, digital river unethical fraudsters redwood city California Author: mount calm, Texas Computer Software: avast internet security redwood city, California

42, Report #1320375

Aug 02 2016
ET Solutions LLC ET Solutions LLC North Potomac Maryland Author: Washington Computer Software: ET Solutions LLC Internet

Aug 02 2016
MAXIME ROZ RIP OFF HDRI PACKS - maximeroz.com Bad Customer Service MONTREAL Internet
ISSUE RESOLVED! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: MAXIME ROZ HDRI PACKS - www.maximeroz.com Internet

44, Report #1320287

Aug 02 2016
David Park I received a call from a man. On August 1, 2016. Claiming he was from the collection company called API Recovery Solutions. He said that I had a pay day loan. That I had taken out two years ago.  Amherst New York Author: Eugene, Oregon Online banking: API Recovery Solutions Amherst, New York

45, Report #1320265

Aug 02 2016
Performant Recovery, Inc Collector Name: Shawna Tapia Trying to get me to send money stating that i owe taxes for the 2009 year for louisiana Pleasanton California Author: Garland, Texas Income Tax Service: Performant Recovery, Inc Pleasanton, California

46, Report #1320166

Aug 01 2016
Envato Total Ripoff Melbourn Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Software: Envato Internet

Jul 31 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

48, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

49, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

50, Report #1319612

Jul 29 2016
Johnny's Towing and Recovery Inc Johnny's Consumer Beware: Fraud and Extortion Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnny's Towing and Recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois