P&M WRECKER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: p&m wrecker
There may be more reports for "p&m wrecker"
For more results perform a general search for "p&m wrecker"
Showing 1-25 of 5,765 Found Reports For more specific results for "p&m wrecker"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Detroit Wrecker Sales Low Loader Lil Hercules Gladiator DEVASTATOR Tow Trucks Repo lifts flatbed rollback I was Scammed by Mike at Detroit Wrecker Sales liars thieves frauds ripped off royally poor quality junk Detroit Michigan Author: Crete, Illinois Liars: Detroit Wrecker Sales Detroit , Michigan

Mar 25 2017
GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: GP&M Advisory Services REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: GP&M Advisory Services is totally dedicated to complete client satisfaction. GP&M has implemented strategic changes ensuring our client's success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients' search for new Government opportunities effectively, even in the challenging Business to Government industry that they face day to day. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. GP &M Advisory Services pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with GP&M Advisory Services, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: GP&M Advisory Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. GP&M Advisory Services made a serious commitment with a 100% client satisfaction money back guarantee, backed by our $1,000,000 Professional Services Bond that lets clients feel safe, confident & secure when they choose GP&M Advisory Services. GP&M Advisory Services is leading provider of services for businesses across the globe that wish to do any business with the Federal Government. Largo, Florida

Mar 25 2017
T E M P O E, LLC LEASE IT RIP OFF Manchester New Hampshire Author: BRONX, New York Furniture & Furnishings: T E M P O E, LLC Manchester, New Hampshire

Mar 24 2017
Hello Little Joys hello little joys, little joys, indigo fledgling, elle designs, cobblestone cloth, canada cloth diaper clinic, laura m. smith, laura michelle smith, laura smith hamilton, hamont, hamilton, ontario, canada, scam, fraud, thief, resell, aliexpress, garbage, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Hello Little Joys Internet

Mar 24 2017
K & M Construction He lives in he lives in Lincoln Park right now he has lived in Pennsylvania he also has a girlfriend and a wife one lives in the Ypsilanti and one lives in Inkster and he's very dark complected barrhead smooth talker you would think you're talking to a fa Lincoln Park Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Electrical Services: K & M Construction Lincoln Park, Michigan

Mar 20 2017
M. Santoliquido Corp Sans Signs Bait and Switch Yonkers New York Author: Stamfordd, Connecticut Sign Shops: M. Santoliquido Corp Yonkers, New York

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 17 2017
P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC P A AUTO BODY PERTH AMBOY New Jersey Author: navarre, Ohio Auto Repair Service: P A AUTO BODY & REPAIRS LLC PERTH AMBOY, New Jersey

Mar 15 2017
Raffi M. Manjikian Chief Operating Officer at Interval Data Systems, Inc.,The Town of Belmont as Board / Committee Planning Board. Fraud, deceptive business practices, crook Belmont Massachusetts
Author: Belmont, Massachusetts Government Worker: Raffi M. Manjikian Belmont, Massachusetts

Mar 14 2017
PRAZA Health P Health I placed order on amazon for a bike. Then just for ordering through amazon you get a free bottle of vitamins so i click yes i was charged $120 scottsdale arizona Author: el mirage, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: PRAZA Health scottsdale ,

Mar 12 2017
Orhard Medical - Stephen Kashian Dr. Stephen Kashian, Dr. Stephen M. Kashian Orhard Medical - Stephen Kashian Dr. Stephen Kashian, Dr. Stephen M. Kashian Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Doctors: Orhard Medical - Stephen Kashian Skokie, Illinois

Mar 10 2017
P and 0 survey Sent check to deposit. Says I keep $300. Rest of it do moneygram.s 2 names given. Ripped it all up Ohio Ohio P and O survey Author: Amherst, New York Cash Services: P and 0 survey

Mar 10 2017
Christie M. Telebrico Do not rent or enter into any contract with this person San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Cash Services: Christie M. Telebrico San Antonio , Texas

Mar 06 2017
J & M Paint and Body Jimmy Reed Chop Shop theft scrapped vehicle that was to be repaired Aiken South Carolina Author: Williston, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: J & M Paint and Body Aiken, South Carolina

Mar 06 2017
Dan Mendoza Gym Flooring Dan Velasco dan M Took my money and didn't complete the job. Scamer. San Diego, Internet
Dmg construction & Sports Flooring -Rippoff Do Not Use Author: San Diego, California Builders & Contractors: Dan Mendoza Internet

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
vip.petcare A Company Who Uses Your Pet as a Prop to m ale $$$$$ Windsor California
Author: Santa Cruz, California Veterinarian Services: vip.petcare Windsor, California

Mar 06 2017
Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Robert ColinsSteve McKayConstance M. HarperNathan Blanco ***SCAM Offer to Buy Timeshare*** Denver Colorado Author: Collingwood, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Denver, Colorado

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 02 2017
DENNIS BLOCK/ Dennis P. Block/ Dennis Block And Assoc. LIES/ MAKES UP FRAUDULENT SERVER NOTICES/ HAS FOUL MOUTH EMPLOYEES Valley Village California
Dennis Block Reviews Author: southern calf, California Lawyers: DENNIS BLOCK/ Dennis P. Block/ Dennis Block And Assoc. Valley Village, California

Mar 02 2017
Dennis P. Block DBA Dennis P. Block & Assoc. Unethical, Negligent, Rude, Criminal, Liar, Thief Valley Village CA
Dennis Block Attorneys Author: Culver City, California Lawyers: Dennis P. Block DBA Dennis P. Block & Assoc. Select State/Province

Mar 02 2017
dennis p block and associates slumlord attorney valley village, California
Dennis Block Reviews Author: woodland hills, California Attorneys & Legal Services: dennis p block and associates valley village, California

Mar 02 2017
A Aarlinton Wrecker Service I was test driving a car and kept it over night, I got home around 10:30 pm. The office at my apartment was closed at the time so I couldn't get a permit for the car so I put a note stating my name apartment number showing that I lived there. I came out the next morning to realize the note did not matter the towing company AAarlinton still towed my car. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Towing: A Aarlinton Wrecker Service Arlington, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Sandra P. Johnson Attempted scam Internet Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sandra P. Johnson Internet