Your Search | pacific clean air

Oct 24 2016
US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Never picked me up from air port and crashed my vehicle Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Auto Storage: US1 Airport Parking Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 23 2016
Motel 6 OKC Oklahoma Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Air Travel: Hotel: Motel 6 OKC, Oklahoma

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Misleading info Bayside, NY Nationwide Author: Sanford, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 19 2016
Google Adwords wiped my bank account clean from re-ocouring advertising fees unknown to me. Mountain View Internet Author: California Advertising Agencies: Google Adwords Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Unique Air Services Poor installation, terrible customer service and do not up hold guarantees. Bradenton Florida Author: Valrico, Florida Appliances: Unique Air Services Bradenton, Florida

Oct 16 2016
Alpha Flight Guru Traveler BEWARE! Alpha Flight Guru will promise things verbally, not deliver and stall to resolve!!! San Francisco Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Air Travel: Alpha Flight Guru Internet

Oct 13 2016
Pacific Air Sytems Peter Hungate OwnerBrian Pelkey, Service Manager Peter HUNGATE, OWNER and BRIAN PELKEY, Service MANAGER LakeWood Washington Author: Kent, Washington Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pacific Air Sytems LakeWood, Washington

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 12 2016
tajawal Fraud Company Dubai Alabama Issue Resolved Author: Bangalore, New Jersey Air Travel: tajawal Dubai, Alabama

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 11 2016
Keith Osbournemoore FRAUD Southwest Tickets Antioch Internet Author: Stockton, California Air Travel: Keith Osbournemoore Internet

Oct 10 2016
Coast Dental Pa five month wait to pay 91.00 and no teeth clean Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Liars: Coast Dental Pa Tallahassee, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Oct 10 2016
Air Express Travel & Tours Worst Customer service or help provided after taking the full money for a booking. London Internet Author: Croydon, Alabama Air Travel: Air Express Travel & Tours Internet

Oct 09 2016
Pacific Youth They had me believe this was a risk free trial and charged my credit card without authorization 85.00 New Jersey Author: Spring Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth

Oct 08 2016
Deep Blue Air Blue No support from Deep Blue for defective watch. New York, New York Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: Deep Blue Internet

Oct 08 2016
Pacific Youth Charged me 79.92 on a trail product where I was to only pay 4.95 shipping fee New York Internet Author: Hercules, California WANTED REWARD $$$: Pacific Youth Internet

Oct 08 2016
10:00 AM Steal our money. We would call several times and let us in limbo for long minutes and eventually hang up pn us. Very rude people. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Internet
23, Report #1332084

Oct 07 2016
CertainTeed Don't buy the Pacific Blue vinyl siding Valley Forge Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Building Products: CertainTeed Nationwide
24, Report #1332027

Oct 07 2016
Travelgenio Horrible customer service!!!! Not willing to take reesponsibility for their poor service Madrid Nationwide Travelgenio reply Author: Auckland, Alabama Air Travel: Travelgenio Nationwide
25, Report #1331950

Oct 06 2016
Emporium Pacific Credit Group Took my money from my bank then cancelled my order Los Angeles Internet Response from Emporium Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium Internet