Your Search | pacific webworks eauction

Jul 04 2014
Pacific Brochures/ California Diane This company is pure fraud, I called then prior to ordering and they stated that they will advertise and as a result I will recieve 300 to 500 envelopes per week to process on a part time basis and up to 700 envelopes on a full time basis, so I proceeded to order and paid $50.00 of which $15.00 was for rushed delivary!! San Diago California Author: Wayne, New Jersey Federal Government: Pacific Brochures/ California San Diago, California

Jul 03 2014
Pacific Power Consumer beware Portland Oregon Author: Medford, Oregon Electrical Services: Pacific Power Portland, Oregon

Jul 02 2014
United Fire Group Hollingshead & Associates Financial Pacific Insurance Wrongful Termination Rocklin California Author: Lincoln, California Employment Services: United Fire Group Rocklin, California

Jul 01 2014
Standard Pacific Home Damaged hardwood flooring; installed with manufacture defects and incorrect Installations Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Standard Pacific Home Austin, Texas

Jun 28 2014
Pacific Brochures Diane Pacific Brochures is falsely advertising Home Worker positions where one receives certain envelopes and gets paid for responding . San Diego California Author: Arvada, Colorado Work at Home: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

Jun 27 2014
Pacific Brochures Mislead about the home mailer program San Diego California Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

Jun 26 2014
pacific brochures i mailed in my money in march i receievd my book couple days later then since then nothing i call they dont tell me much but that its comon for it to take way over a month to get my enveolpoes i i have not got anything so i asked for my money back they told me i gotta wait for the envelopesto come then send itall back to get my money back imso pissee they liesd to me Internet Author: dayton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: pacific brochures Internet

Jun 26 2014
Fidelity Information Corporation Fidelity Information Corperation reports FAKE DEBTS & REPRESENTS CON ARTISTS Pacific Palisades California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Fidelity Information Corporation Pacific Palisades, California

Jun 26 2014
lone mountain leasing pacific jct ia51561 repo pacific juction iowa ia Author: russellville, Arkansas Truck Dealers: lone mountain leasing Select State/Province

Jun 26 2014
lone mountain truck leasing cresco capital truck not checked out pacific junction Iowa Author: russellville, Arkansas Truck Dealers: lone mountain truck leasing pacific junction, Iowa

Jun 24 2014
Pacific Monarch Grand Vacation Lied, cheated me out of money, won't let me sell Encino, California U.S.A. California Author: Fremont, California Resorts: Pacific Monarch Grand Vacation Encino, California

Jun 23 2014
Pacific Bow Butts / Karl Plato Stuck me for $6154.19 in BAD DEBT South Bend Washington Author: Springfield, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Pacific Bow Butts / Karl Plato South Bend, Washington

Jun 20 2014
Pacific Coast Powder Coating promised a finished product they hadn't even started... Palmdale California Author: Lancaster, California Advertising / Deceptive: Pacific Coast Powder Coating Palmdale, California

Jun 18 2014
HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. I made a one time purchuse and the next thing I know I am getting product that I never ordered in the mail and being charged extreme prices for product I have no use for. When I tried to locate the company name phone number ( because I needed to speak with a person) it was almost impossible. I did not stop until I found what I was looking for. The first comuster service rep hung-up on me. I called back. They tried to tell me I agreed to terms and conditions which I had not. needless to say I have yet to receive my money. I sent the product back (which cost me another $13.00). I have contacted my bank and I am reporting here. These companies take advantage of people everyday all over the country. This needs to stop and I need my money back. Iam a single mother of two girls I don't have an extra $130.00 for something I never odered or wanted. Burbank, California Author: Muskegon, Michigan Health Spas: HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. Burbank,, California

Jun 18 2014
Famous Characters LLC David Flint SCAM! this address is for Pacific Oil Co and the phone number is for a company that sells teeth whiteners!!! Tarzana California Author: McKinney, Texas Home Based Business: Famous Characters LLC Tarzana, California

Jun 18 2014
Pacific Seabird Group Active For-profit Corporation Re: Pacific Seabird Group -- Active For-profit Corporation Honolulu Hawaii Author: Anonymous, California Questionable Activities: Pacific Seabird Group Active For-profit Corporation Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 16 2014
Pacific Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc DO NOT PAY/WILL NOT PAY Roseville California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Maintenance Companies: Pacific Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc Roseville, California

Jun 16 2014
American Express Amex Amex uses deceptive language to scam you out of money with their fees new york New York Author: pacific grove, California Credit & Debt Services: American Express New York, New York

Jun 16 2014
Animal Hospital at the Crossroads/ Dr. George Bishop Provide Inadequate Standard of Care carmel California Author: Pacific Grove, California Animal Services: Animal Hospital at the Crossroads/ Dr. George Bishop carmel, California

Jun 16 2014
Pacific Trading Acadamy PTA, ptusa.com, Peter Newman, Glenn Thompson Typical Scam; Didn't fulfill purchase; Refused to communicate about it Culver City California Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Education: Pacific Trading Acadamy Culver City, California

Jun 11 2014
Al Nowais Capital Partners/Asia Pacific Investment Management Adi Susanto; SeifSharbatly; Arthur Pinnock, Eric Wong, Saleem Shahzad; Mohammed Al Rajh; and Mukhtar El Fayed Up front fee scams in return for capital funding Manama Internet Author: Armonk, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Al Nowais Capital Partners/Asia Pacific Investment Management Internet

Jun 10 2014
Al Nowais Capital and Five Plus Scam Asia Pacific Investment Management, MyBizHomepage, Inc. Five Plus Trax Middleburg Virginia Author: Denver, Colorado Software: Al Nowais Capital and Five Plus Scam Internet

Jun 06 2014
Pacific Coast Trade School Under the Table Tuition Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Trade Schools: Pacific Coast Trade School Oxnard, California

Jun 06 2014
pacific hair mohair salon FAKE HAIR!!! vancouver british columbia Nationwide Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Beauty Salons: pacific hair Nationwide

Jun 06 2014
Pacific Brochures They took my money and I never received brochures for mailing that was promised. San Diego California Author: Covington, Georgia Work at Home: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

weak