Your Search | paducah community college

Jun 03 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson BRJ Sent a final notice of letter and certificate stating that I won this amount Babylon New York Author: College station, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Babylon, New York

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 27 2016
Pharmapacks Deceptive Shipping College Point New York Author: ooltewah, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: Pharmapacks Internet

May 26 2016
Miller Motte Technical College MMTC School Lied about HVACR program. 95 Percent in class bookwork 5 Percent hands on. Lazy Instructors Madison Tennessee Author: TN, Tennessee Trade Schools: Miller Motte Technical College Madison, Tennessee

May 25 2016
Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Westwood Westwood got me into a $70,000.00 debt and no future Los Angeles California Author: Sun Valley, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Los Angeles, California

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
Vacation Connections LLC, Title Investments LLC escrow account scam chicago Illinois Author: state college, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connections LLC chicago, Illinois

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 22 2016
Path Grove Manor Senior care Theft, rip-off, unclean, bed bugs, nasty staff, racists, harassing staff, different rent for each patient, only asian community, un-liscenced business San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Disability Services: Path Grove Manor San Jose, California

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 19 2016
Ellenwood academy Rip off, cant be used for college admission Brandon Florida That is what you get for trying to buy a diploma Author: Elyria, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood academy Internet

May 18 2016
Katherine Gibbs college I attended the school for 8 months, had to leave on a medical issue had surgery,came back to the school 6 months later and they told me the closed the school sorry !!!!! cranston Rhode Island Author: providence , Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Katherine Gibbs college cranston, Rhode Island

May 17 2016
Bank of America Theft by deception!!! Struggling college students beware!!! Valdosta Georgia Information for you... Author: Valdosta, Georgia Banks: Bank of America

May 17 2016
Mountains Community Hospital Worst Hospital Lake Arrowhead California Author: Yorba Linda, California Hospitals: Mountains Community Hospital Lake Arrowhead, California

May 17 2016
Drake college of business I was a b student there I finish my internship and I never got to do a job placement. Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Drake college of business Newark, New Jersey

May 16 2016
Westwood college Denver co Submitted a student Loan under my name and now I have garnishments Denver Colorado
Author: Greeley, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood college Denver co Denver, Colorado

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
FastECigs promotional/Amazon survey/shipping only then takes 99.99 out of your bank account Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FastECigs Nationwide

May 11 2016
Committed Jewelry CommittedGirls Elisa Gomez My favorite is when I order/pay for something and NEVER get it!! Florida based Internet Author: College Station, Texas Jewelers: Committed Jewelry Internet

May 10 2016
Maric College Kaplan College The finance department would interrupt class by taking me out of class room instruction and off-site clinicals to demand tuition payments. They refused to provide documentation of my graduation and my transcripts. Therefore, I could not continue my education. After graduation, I was unemployed and harassed twice weekly by finance department Vista California Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: Maric College Vista, California

May 10 2016
Community managment group CMG, ryder woods in Texas City DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT YOU WILL BE STUCK IN A FINACIAL HOLE THEY ONLY KEEP INCRESING ALREDY SKY HIGH HOA FEES.  Connecticut Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Home Owner Associations: Community managment group MILFORD, Connecticut

May 10 2016
Business computer Training institute B.C.T.I This was suppose to be a trade school college Vancouver Nationwide Author: Hayden, Idaho Adult Career & Continuing Education: Business computer Training institute Nationwide

May 10 2016
Goddard College Graduate Program scam, false advertising, and tuition theft PLAINFIELD Vermont Author: woodbridge, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Goddard College PLAINFIELD, Vermont

May 10 2016
CHAMPIONS OF FREEDOM CHARITY THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I MEAN ALOT RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Internet Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Questionable Activities: CHAMPIONS OF FREEDOM CHARITY Internet

May 09 2016
Jersey College Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Jersey College