Your Search | page brite

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Jan 30 2016
Infra Horse Infra Horse is a BIG scam and employs very good liars!!!! Internet New Facebook page Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cameras & Video: Infra Horse Internet

Jan 27 2016
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Allhud.com Internet

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

6, Report #1281991

Jan 24 2016
Eastern Marine After being disappointed with the tire/wheels received I wrote a negative review. A month later the negative review never made the website. If you check the website you will find no negative reviews. This shows they fabricate the review process by weeding out the negative reviews to boost sales. They did add another tire picture after my review because what I saw a picture of and what I bought was two different things. They still have the pictures backwards on the 4.80x12 4 lug and 5 lug tire sold on the same page. They also claim the wheel is galvanized but it sure looks like cheap paint to me with numerous dirt specks in it. Dirt specks wouldn't survive in molten zinc which is what galvanized is. Customer support failed to contact me. Newark Delaware Update Author: Evensville, Tennessee RV Parts & Accessories: Eastern Marine Internet

Jan 20 2016
Randybestyorkies Randy Dawkings He took $500.00 dollars from me. I fell in love with a yorkie on his web page and sent him the money. Internet Author: Lodi, California WANTED REWARD $$$: Randybestyorkies Internet

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Vivint Alarm  Deceptive practices Provo, Utah Happy to hear Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 12 2016
United Solar Leads solar sales USA, Rick Cline,Hayward, Chris as a solar company I wanted to purchase leads for appointment with consumers, I originally spoke to rick cline, I told him my concerns about scam companies and he told me to try them pout that they even have a facebook page, which i verified, so i took the chance, they send me by Docusign the agreement that I would recieve appointments within 24-48 hours after I signed the agreement and asked for 10 appointments $1500 to be deposited into their chase account, when I asked about paying with credit card they told me they don't accept it anymore because other solar companies back charged the amounts and they lost money, so I in good faith decided to believe and take the chance, well BIG MISTAKE!, never received leads , when I tried to contact them they would respond 1-2 weeks later we are sending the leads tomorrow via google calendar of course they never did and this is now 2months later, no leads, no appointments and of course no refund. I have decided also to go further and report it to authorities fraud departments and I won't stop until they stop so no other companies will be scammed by them. Internet the company threatened me Author: Sherman Oaks, California Customer Leads: United Solar Leads Internet

Jan 11 2016
Vivint APX Alarm Failed to tell me how to cancel until deadline past for auto renewal.  Internet The part of the contract they refer to is on page one of the contract you signed with them... Author: Greenville, South Carolina Security Services: Vivint Internet

Vivint APX Alarm Ripoff King Provo, Utah
From the first page of your Vivint/APX contract Section 2.4 Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 11 2016
Vinvint Home Security / APX Home Security  Provided incorrect information when initially called to cancel service due to relocation, upon following verbal instructions was told this was not the proper procedure for cancellation and automatical Hephzibah, Georgia Rebuttal Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 07 2016
Sites Worldwide Get listed on google front page and get all kinds of real estate clients. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Charleston, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Sites Worldwide Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 30 2015
Tata Ngolo took advantage came onto me flirted with me not professional with young women Chicago but lies and says he is in Cuba Illinois Tata ngolo takese advantage of women Author: miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Tata Ngolo Internet

Dec 24 2015
Real Page inc Homeless because Real Page printed real lies Carrollton, Texas Nationwide Author: Laurel, Maryland Consumer Services: Real Page inc Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
Clubwhitesmile Purchase Delivery-planet i was playing online golf game, and a pop up appeared. it told me that i had won an i phone 6. i was asked to pay 1.44 for confirmation, then took me to the fill out page with my name, address and bank account number. within 2 days they took out the 1.44 from my account, and then a day or two later, they took out 85.16. on my online bank account, it showed up as a transaction from club whitesmile, but 2 days later the transaction showed 'purchase delivery planet'. if i had not looked before, i would not even know that it was actually club white smile. Internet Clubwhitesmile Purchase Delivery-planet i was online and a pop up appeared. it told me that i had won an i phone i was asked to pay 1.99 for confirmation, then took me to the fill out page with my nam Author: New Lebanon, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Clubwhitesmile Internet

Dec 19 2015
Encante I ordered eye cream and anti wrinkle cream then they sent me another order of the sam thing which I did not order and encante told me that I should have cancelled 7 days before if I did not want another order. No where did I see a disclaimer saying this as a matter of fact no where on there internet page did I see a disclaimer. Now I calle and cancelled and sais do not send me any more creams then today Dcember 19th I have just received another eye cream. I had cancelled all creams on november 18 2015 reference # 755733. Please stop this company as it is a total rip off. Santa Ana California Author: san Francisco, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Encante Internet

Dec 19 2015
capitol one a make a deposit button on the web page is a scam Internet Author: veederburg, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: capitol one Internet

Dec 16 2015
John Jarvis, 1st page traffic dot com, ebusiness masterclass dot com, jarvismarketing.com Asked for Money in Advance and Makes Promises and Doesn't Deliver Product Canada
Grammer Corrections of the Original Report Author: Tichborne, Ontario Adult Career & Continuing Education: John Jarvis Internet

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 15 2015
Mugshots.com Demanded $400 to take my face off the internet. They placed my WIFE's Facebook account on the same page with pictures of my children , contacts of her friends, and my address. They ALSO put my wife's Facebook info under ANOTHER persons name Internet Author: Seabrook , Texas Internet Fraud: Mugshots.com Internet

Dec 13 2015
In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott / Michelle Walling Abusive and disgusting behaviour toward donors, defamation, insults, offensive attitude In 5d Radio / In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical Internet
In5d.Com representatives apologize to Free Spirit for abusive behaviour and offensive postings Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: In5d.Com In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database Gregg Prescott Internet

Dec 02 2015
Latter & Blum Classics Matthew Galofaro I listed my property with this so called Real Estate Brokerage several months ago, and I had no showings, or contact from the brokerage. I have used several realtors in the past and this experience has been the worst. When I first listed I was under the impression they had a website, agents,and advertised . I was wrong. Their website has a single page with NONE of their company listings. The agent I used knew NOTHING about real estate, and NEVER returned calls. I was unable to get out of my listing contact and i wasted 6 months of my time with NO SHOWINGS!! Do your self a favor and list with a real agency. Hammond Louisiana Author: Hammond, Louisiana Realtors: Latter & Blum Classics Hammond, Louisiana

Dec 01 2015
Brandon Fondell Suncrest Solar Suncrest, Suncrest Solar, Brandon Fondell, Unisun Solar, Brite Enegry Scam Artist, Criminal Felon, Fraud, Deceptive sales tactics, Investigated for sales fraud. Finance Fraud, Solar fraud Ontario California Author: Orange, California Door to Door Sales: Brandon Fondell Suncrest Solar Ontario, California