Your Search | page brite

May 29 2016
Boss Fight Studio Rip-Off, never received product I paid for, banned from their Facebook page for inquiring, never reply to emails. Internet Author: New York, New York Toy Stores: Boss Fight Studio Internet

May 27 2016
Jewish Marketing Solutions The story my representative sold me was completely difference than the contract 2nd page New York, New York Author: Edina, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 27 2016
vitaluminance Full term of agreement is not listed on the advertising page, Scam Internet I am also a victim of the Vita Luminous SCAM Author: California $$ REWARDS Offered: vitaluminance Internet

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 20 2016
DayTradeToWin.com TradeScalper System is a complete SCAM!!! I purchased the DaytradetowinTradeScalper software/system (including a 90 page useless manual) and I would highly recommend everyone AVOID this shyster company and save your money. The TradeScalper system which cost me $597.00 was complete garbage. Before you purchase, be sure to review their No refunds/Sales final policy -- After you determine that the product is a complete sham, your funds will not be refunded by this crooked company. Sanibel Florida Author: Saint Louis, Montana Business Consultants: DayTradeToWin.com Sanibel, Florida

May 20 2016
Vitiligo Cover Lotion owner's name is Nathalie Pelletier Spent $47 on product and it was a glorified version of the 1960's Coppertone self tanning lotion. It smelled like rusty metal and stained my washclothes and towels. No returns allowed. Owner claimed I was not applying product correctly. No return is mentioned on a fact page in small print - NOT when placing the order do they mention no returns. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Vitiligo Cover Lotion Internet

May 19 2016
YELLOWPAGE SELECT, Yellow Page Select I received an invoice from a company called Yellow Page Select for $595.99 for a yellow page listing that I never authorized. I don't know if the invoice is for one yer or one month. It does state that the invoice is for a Landing Page ,Contact Information with Business Description, Logo, Links to the customer website & email, Search Engine Optimization ,SEO for up to 20 keywords, and Search Engine Submission. Chicago Illinois
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: YELLOWPAGE SELECT Colorado

May 11 2016
Auto Brite Used Auto Sales Moceri Motors-Mount Clemens Buy Right-Mount Clemens Scam Artists, Liars, Cheats and Frauds. This place is a RIP-OFF. Do not go here. Mount Clemens Michigan Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Auto Dealers: Auto Brite Used Auto Sales Mount Clemens, Michigan

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 09 2016
The United States Service Dog Registry USSDR , usservicedogregistry.org , info@usservicedogregistry.org I rgistered my dog paid $55.00 for a patch and 2 ID cards Contact Us / Press Inquiries on web page United States Dog Registry Author: McEwen, Tennessee Animal Services: The United States Service Dog Registry Internet

May 08 2016
Iceberg cups Payed for the yeti pink cup on the 3rd of April it's now May 8th and never got it they don't have a page anymore Internet Author: Salmon , Idaho Animal Shelters: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup in March And have yet to receive it And its May..And now there Facebook page is off Internet Author: Mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 02 2016
Tata Ngolo took advantage came onto me flirted with me not professional with young women Chicago but lies and says he is in Cuba Illinois
FUNNY!!! THE NGOLO INSTITUTE... Author: miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Tata Ngolo Internet

May 01 2016
Iceberg Cups Edgar Montalvo I purchased a yeti cup that was to be powder coated black and it never came and their website and Facebook page dissapeared Internet
Author: DeLand, Florida Appliances: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
NCPL Inc. Damaged our web page design when attempting to add a scroll bar to a company web page Campbell California
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Websites: NCPL Inc. Internet

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 25 2016
Click Agency Kitt Elliott and Holly I was sent an online page that said that they would pay .30 per clicks... Garland Texas
What? Author: Laredo, Texas Work at Home: Click Agency Garland, Texas

Apr 25 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup on April 2,2016. This is April 25, 2016 and have not received the cup. Their Facebook page is down, website is no longer available and tracking number not valid. ICEBERG CUPS - FRAUD INTERNET-FACEBOOK Internet Author: SPLENDORA , Texas Gift Shops: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 11 2016
James C Riley Phase One Solutions INC Joe Tomasek, Conrad Huss ,Robert Gyemant,Clinical Research Southeast, Pharma Search Partners DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED MIAMI Nationwide
james riley and son they are both dishonest Author: port charlotte, Florida Employers: James C Riley Phase One Solutions INC Nationwide

Apr 05 2016
Synot Contracting, Inc Total Home RemediesSee Brite, Inc. Promised Deposti be returned - SCAMMER Orlando Florida Synot Contracting Author: Lake Mary, Florida Kitchens: Synot Contracting, Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 02 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston Texas
I'm who I said I am Author: Texas Rescue Mission: Lone Star Shih Tzu Rescue Houston, Texas

Mar 29 2016
pawsndesign@yahoo.com Shirley-Ann Miller has a web design business and I sent her 400.00 to do a web page for me via cc March3/16. She has not done anything for me does not reply to emails or answer her phones. She has been in Mississippi 5 months originally from Cinn/Ohio, Took 400.00 to design a web page did nothing refused to respond to emails or phone calls Blue Springs Miss Internet Ohio and Mississippi Author: bradenton, Florida Web Hosting: pawsndesign@yahoo.com Internet