Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

page brite

Showing 1-25 of 2,303 Found Reports For more specific results for "page brite"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 22 2017
Derma Brite Creams la MiracleDirect marketing continuity subscription merchant's Charged my checking account never sent product, bank verified funds sent to them but they deny that they rec'd..Can't speak to supervisors, can only reach telemarketer.. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida TV Advertisements: Derma Brite Internet

Feb 22 2017
Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Threat Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 15 2017
Steroid Portal I made a purchase on their website, waited a couple of months. Nothing arrived, I then contacted them via their Contact Us page. They advised my order has been shipped, this has been since September. Nothing has arrived, I contacted them another 3 times with no response. Nationwide Internet Author: Internet Drug Manufacturers: Steroid Portal Internet

Feb 15 2017
Bigger Bras Charged credit card even after order was cancelled by phone and by contact on their FB page. Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Clothing Stores: Bigger Bras Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 12 2017
The Deal Empire My Tactical Kits i order online but the items were not delivered, i follow up several times on their Facebook page but no replies Internet Author: Dubai, Alternative Health: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 10 2017
Dave Lewis 702-236-9873 dtlewis06@gmail.com postyourads@facebook.com facebook.com/postyourads www.facebook.com/postyourads Promote Your Business To 5000 Cities! I Will Put Your Product Or Service On 5000 Web Pages And Submit Every Page To Google, Yahoo An This guy, Dave Lewis, scammed me. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Seattle, Washington Search Engine Optimization: Dave Lewis Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
Luxstyle international I went on luxstyle web page. And I didn't order anything and yet they sent me an email telling me that they are shipping me a product that I did not order. Odense C Denmark Author: Welland , Alabama Eye Care: Luxstyle international Denmark

Feb 08 2017
Oliver Page grant scam washington dc Author: Vancouver, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Oliver Page washington dc

Feb 07 2017
Lux STYLE Lux International Sales ApS My name is Katwadi Tukiya and I came across the Blackhead Killer advertisment through my personal Facebook Account and decided to know more about the product. I was interested to buy the items and keyed in my personal particulars. But after realising the price was very expensive, i exit the page. Immediately, another page prompted me with a bill to pay and said the items will be delivered to me even though i didnt make any agreement to purchase. Postboks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C,Denmark, Denmark Author: Singapore, Alabama Sales People: Lux STYLE

Feb 06 2017
Charliies Project Scammed, no product, no c.s., no contact number, no facebook page. na Internet Author: , New York Consignment Stores: Charliies Project Internet

Jan 29 2017
Back Page quickbpc.com rip off, they stole my money internet Nationwide
Author: Colorado Clubs & Organizations: Back Page Nationwide

15, Report #1352024

Jan 25 2017
Page Plus Cellular Beware, company cheats you, crappy phones, minutes and texts that you do not use, run out.... Internet Author: TORRANCE, California Cellular Phone Companies: Page Plus Cellular Internet

Jan 24 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer I responded to an email to receive a free trial offer of $4.95 for shipping and handling only. There was no mention of this being a subscription order. I read everything on the page. Then they charged my credit card for 99.95 and 89.95 for the cream.  St. George, UT St. George, UT Author: Mars, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St. George, UT,

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 17 2017
Matthew Neer Fan Page Matthew Neer Did not deliver my membership access to the product he was selling online. Internet Author: Michigan City, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Matthew Neer Internet

Jan 16 2017
Green Page Search rip off of $710.96 and keeps calling trying to get more money after I requested a cancellation New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Green Page Search Internet

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 12 2017
My cash table This page is advertised on the internet and on social networks, which pays to promote your page. That's a lie. I've tried to get paid and they do not. Those emails are fake! They have to stop lying to the people ... I'm going to send you the captures and see for yourself that it's a lie. Send the same to google a lawsuit because they are liars. Can i do a dispute?? Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys General: My cash table Internet

Jan 10 2017
Coal cosmetics Lux derma bait and switch. It advertises as Lux Derma free trial on luxderma.net and when you hit get your free trial now it brings you to the coal cosmetic page instead. You will get (and be subscribed to) Coal cosmetic. NOT anything from Lux Derma. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 09 2017
LuxStyle International LUXSTLYE iNTERNATIONALpOSTBOKS 1158 dk-5100 Odense C Denmark I went on to their website and filled in a free trial form but when i saw the cost of their product i did not proceed and went off their page, i then received their product and emailed them that i never proceeded with my order as their product was to expensive and wanted to return it and they would have to pay for the return of the product as i never requested it. odense denmark Author: LUTON, Alabama Questionable Activities: LuxStyle International Internet

Jan 08 2017
Darrell Ellis Contracting Binghamton,Ny Darl Ellis, Darl Ellis Jr. , Christopher EllisEllis Contrac Deceptive Contractor/ Thief/ Binghamton New York
UPDATE BBB Business Home Page Author: Binghamton, New York Builders & Contractors: Darrell Ellis Contracting Binghamton,Ny Binghamton, New York

Jan 06 2017
English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale They have several names now adorable bulldogs puppy for sale CNNIC, EBP Ripoff artist Miami Florida Author: New Caney, Texas Attorney Generals: English Bulldog Puppies for sale, CNNIC now change Facebook page to English bulldog and Frenc Bulldog puppies for sale Miami , Florida