PAGE BRITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: page brite
There may be more specific results for "page brite"
For more specific results for "page brite"
Showing 1-25 of 2,324 Found Reports For more specific results for "page brite"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Page Link I signed a contract to have a web page made in Dec. 2016 and was to be finished in a months time and was not and still not, it was not and im being billed every month and am told i cant get out of the contract and my bank continues to pay them Fairfield New Jersey Author: south river, New Jersey Websites: Page Link Fairfield, New Jersey

Apr 26 2017
Carite (Brite financial) Ripped me off Madison heights Michigan Author: Racine, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Carite (Brite financial) Madison heights, Michigan

Apr 23 2017
Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Michael TravelerTraveler on the Backroads Before Christmas of 2015 I ordered books and puzzles for my husband's Christmas gift. I've never received my orders. I've emailed numerous times and sent him private messages on his Facebook page. I've had countless promises from him that my order has been shipped, will be shipped, and assurances he will check on my order. No results! This man is a rip off! I'm tired of excuses. Internet Author: Lookeba, Oklahoma Book Stores: Backroads General Store- Michael Traveler Internet

Apr 20 2017
APE Processing I received a call about a month ago from a Stephen Page claiming I had taken out a loan while working for a company back in 2010/2011,  Duluth Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Servers: APE Processing Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
theme forest, envato, envato market AKAs:AudioJungle audiojungle.netCodeCanyon codecanyon.netGraphicRiver graphicriver.net ThemeForest themeforest.net VideoHive videohive.net 3DOcean 3docean.net PhotoDune photodune.net-----other info:same for all below:enva Impossible to contact for customer service, or technical support. Stumbled across a help page but after describing my technical issues and pressing the submit button I was directed back to a page, without successful confirmation acknowledgement. melbourne Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: theme forest, envato, envato market Internet

Apr 10 2017
The League, Tom, The League For You Only..We are made up of the rich and famous. Few people know of our existence. Numbered membership certificate. Return to receive a 55 page package containing Secrets free of charge. West Valley City Utah Author: North Hollywood, California Cult: The League West Valley City, Utah

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Donald Trump Coins Donald Trump coins, credit card scam Orlando Florida Apologies to the law firm whose address was listed on the web page Author: Wesley chapel , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

10, Report #1361971

Mar 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style Denmark social media ad through Facebook took her to outside page and when looking at product to see its costs, she was asked to provide name and home address. Thinking nothing more of it, a package arrives from this company with a bill of 124.00 Cdn to be paid to the company at a Danske Bank Loctaed In Finland? Postbooks 1158, DK-5100 Odense C Denmark UK, Denmark, USA and Internationally Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Mar 14 2017
Unique Blade BEWARE! Took our money now when we try to contact its says updating but at top of page says account suspended! Internet
Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Unique Blade Internet

Mar 12 2017
Alucia On the free trial page, I could not find what the conditions were Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Alucia Internet

Mar 09 2017
Kardia Equestrian Center and Academy Rhea TurnerNikki BennerKatherine Acting as agent trainer trespasses onto property and steals horse Springfield Oregon
And LOOK Now they have ALIAS!!!! LMAO! Author: Springfield, Oregon Animal Abuse: Kardia Equestrian Center and Academy Springfield, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Michael Traveler - Internet Ordered two items from store last Dec. Two months later I inquired about extreme delay. Person claimed to re-check status and said I would have them in one week; former goods were damaged. It has now been three + weeks, no delivery and messages have been ignored. I requested a refund on a post on Facebook page!! Nearly same excuse was given to consumer of previous report. Internet
Book Order Delivered - UPS Proof of Delivery Author: Gainesville, Florida Book Stores: Traveler on the Backroads Backroads Store Internet

Mar 03 2017
MyFax.com cloud Faxing service Beware They say they charge by page but they will bill 3 extra pages for each page if fax is sending slowly Hollywood California Author: Babylon, New York Small Business Services: My Fax Hollywood , California

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia This woman who ever she is must stays a lot at the shadesofgreen to why she thinks she can treat others like garbage and try to ruin their vacation Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 02 2017
Lauren Gamage Freebies and DealsMCA Bada$$ Bo$$es Her videos where on my facebook page by everyone sharing them, so i watched it and it was convincing so i typed in info like she said if want to know more. She sent me the info and i asked her all about is it s scam or what and of course she said no. Waycross Georgia Internet
Author: Kingsford, Michigan Work at Home: Lauren Gamage Internet

Mar 01 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style They sent me a bill for a product that I never ordered, or received after surfing the internet, and being redirected to their page. Denmark Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Liars: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan, Attorney forces to pay $1.49, then $49. for year,I declined, then $19.99/mo,declined, but button does'nt work; [on open page of ripoff report page; and $29.95 charge-don't know for what. Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan, Attorney Internet

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 22 2017
Derma Brite Creams la MiracleDirect marketing continuity subscription merchant's Charged my checking account never sent product, bank verified funds sent to them but they deny that they rec'd..Can't speak to supervisors, can only reach telemarketer.. Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida TV Advertisements: Derma Brite Internet

Feb 22 2017
Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
Owners Manual (page 3-37 Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California