Your Search | paid to place

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
Roomster.com i got on there website to get a 3 day trial, and thats all i paid for, then next thing you know they took 45.95 out of my checking account without my permission. I didnt see anything about them doing that. Otherwise i would of never ever paid. im on limited income and afford alot of money. please help me!! New York, NY or London NewYork Author: carplake, Michigan Tenants: Roomster.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Glardix 21st Century Transportation Consultants Glardix, shipping company refuses to pay employees! Los Angeles California
Author: Wichita, Kansas Shipping Companies: Glardix Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Susan R Fowler Failed to research a failed delivery of an original legal document Wickenburg Arizona Author: Selah, Washington Legal Process Services: Wickenburg Legal Document Preparation Service Wickenburg, Arizona

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
Linkshe How is this Fraudulant Company allowed to continue doing Business as usual on the Internet Internet Author: Haslemere Surrey, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Linkshe Internet

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
UNIFUND CCR LLC they tried to collect on a previous debt that the original company closed and removed it from my credit report over 6 months ago cincinnati Ohio Author: plainfiled, Illinois Telemarketers: UNIFUND CCR LLC cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 23 2017
nortek maytag, nutone, nordyne, gibson, broan, frigidaire, westinghouse manufactures defective heat pumps, expects others to pay for their mistakes, class action needed O'fallon Missouri Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: nortek O'fallon, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Everything Birdie Carol Wilson Paid for my order ,she rips you off and doesnt mail your order.Wont deal with you! Willow Springs North Carolina Author: Stanchfield, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Everything Birdie Willow Springs, North Carolina

Jan 23 2017
American truck group National Truck Funding,LLC Lied to me about selling me the truck after one year took my deposit an wanted me to keep leasing it Gulfport Mississippi Author: Rex, Georgia Lawyers: American truck group Gulfport , Mississippi

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 23 2017
American Trusted Movers They ripped us off charged us $970 to move a 3 bdr, broke things Northridge California
Author: Los Angeles , California Moving Companies: American Trusted Movers Northridge , California

Jan 23 2017
All State Moving Services, LLC Express relocation Systems Moving from SC to Arkansas Norcross Georgia Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Consumer Services: All State Moving Services, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
Byron G. Best B G Best Black Bear Coal Co. Inc. Byron Best made fake promises for money, didn't deliver. He charged a fee to fly out and meet as an interested investor, then turned out he had no money and could find no one else to invest, but he had my money. A total fraud! Grayson Georgia Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Byron G. Best Grayson, Georgia

Jan 22 2017
MyWebEarnings.com Company promise immediate payment if I earned $500 but they make you take a survey after put in time and advertising I earn $500 tried survey 4 times it won't let you complete to request yuri funds they promise you for promoting them also when I was tryi Didn't pay me for advertising and posting their website with a link that added money when anyone clicks it Internet
Author: Walker, Louisiana Attorney Generals: MyWebEarnings.com Internet

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,