PAID TO PLACE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: paid to place
There may be more specific results for "paid to place"
For more specific results for "paid to place"
Showing 26-50 of 437,424 Found Reports For more specific results for "paid to place"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Attorney Shaun Smith The emails are coming from cashadvance2208@gmail.com but im told to email attorneyshaunsmith@gmail.com Email lawsuit New york Internet
Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Internet: Attorney Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ellys world I ordered a steam straightner from this site Ellys World for $49.99 and when Im trying to find out why. I never got it & track it, its saying the store is no longer available Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Ellys world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Scheduling Nightmare ... Lack of accountability or responsibility to the customer!! Virginia Beach VA Author: Savannah, Georgia Home Improvements: Powerbilt Steel Buildings Inc Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
telenetwork Harassment, Hostile Work Enviroment. I was punished by my Team Leader for coming to him about being harassed and put into a hostile situation Texas Internet Author: Strawberry, Arizona Employers: telenetwork Internet

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Autoland Autoland of Sprindfield New Jersey refuse to service my new 2017 Jeep Wrangler springfield New Jersey Author: bayonne, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: Autoland Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their Ordered their Sauna Trainer shirt on July 27, 2017. Have yet to receive the product almost a month later. I have sent multiple emails to their customer service email provided on my receipt. They have never answered a single one. I have left messages on their customer service phone number provided on my receipt, however it goes straight to a voicemail and no one ever calls you back. What kind of customer service is that? Obviously a huge scam as they were quick to take my money and then have disappeared Author: Kalispell, Montana On-Line Business: Blue Cloud Deals Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
house top tree services do not call back after causing damages to property Texas Author: Orange, Texas Home Improvements: house top tree services Texas

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 21 2017
Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited I got a letter from Taet & Karlin company stating that I have a debt to TRS Limited company in the amount of $139.97. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Fort lee, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2017
Ellys World Saw the ad on Facebook for a steam hair straighter for 49.95. Went through a bitly link and placed an order, went back to find tracking info and it said that site was no longer available. Russell Springs Internet Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 21 2017
Aretha Tamara Staley scam move expenses to relocate ticket bagage upgrade mandeville jamaica
Author: north chelmsford, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Aretha Tamara Staley mandeville,

Aug 21 2017
Ben franklin and one hour ac Contract for hot water heater up to 500.00. Heater leaked on 8/19. One hour contracts with ben franklin. They wanted over 1500.00 to install a gas water heaters. Who is kidding who on costs. I am a handicapped senior and I was obviously scammed. I priced a 40 gallon. Tank which is 4 to 500.00 but anothet 1000.00 to install? Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Warranty Companies: Ben franklin and one hour ac FL

Aug 21 2017
Spammer.ro Guys I paid these guys for emails and RDP and SMTP for my business,I made the payment three days ago,but they are not responding to me,I sent them several messages but no response, I think they want to rip me off Romania Internet Author: Illinois Internet Fraud: Spammer.ro Internet

Aug 21 2017
Nomad Off Road John Amador President John Amador took my $2376.48 that I paid for parts and installation and is refusing to give it back. Austin Texas Author: Bastrop, Texas Auto Mechanics: Nomad Off Road Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Laidbackloot I ordered and paid for a pair of Steelers shoes in May and still no shoes and no response from company Internet Internet Author: HARRISBURG, Oregon Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot Internet

Aug 21 2017
Eviction Solutions Retained this so called company to help my family and myself and they ended up scaling us How Sorry Does Ot Get Author: Fontana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rvi CA

Aug 21 2017
Frank Anthony Swim Wear Retailer Item Paid for but not delivered. No response from the customer service email address internet Internet Author: Alabama Sporting Goods: Frank Anthony Internet

Aug 20 2017
Simplicity Med Spa Complaint I came in to see Debra Tri at her Medspa after watching her perform this procedure called the Vampire lift. I was very impressed scheduled an appointment.  Shoreline Washington
Author: Shoreline, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Simplicity Med Spa Shoreline, Washington