Your Search | paletz roofing and inspections, inc.

Jul 23 2016
Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Solicitor Sherwin Shapiro Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti also stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me. Toronto ontario Orginal Submission dates and updates Author: Toronto, Alabama Real Estate Investing: Nick Resciniti and Camillo Resciniti Americorp Enterprises Inc. Toronto, ontario

Jul 23 2016
Independence paws Lauren Trathen, Veronika Hair, Johnnie Stafford Service dog lies, scam, and racial slurs SAN DIEGO California
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independence paws SAN DIEGO, California

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois

Jul 23 2016
Hammer and nails, Rick spagnuolo The roof less traveled Indianapolis Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Hammer and nails, Rick spagnuolo Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Her Imports  I have ordered from this company and im very unhappy! Author: Ny, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Her Imports

Jul 23 2016
Mass Mutal MassMutual Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company MassMutual Financial Group Mass Mutual 401k Income Reporting 1099R and Repayment. Questionalble activity and they dropped the ball. Nationwide Author: Virginia Financial Services: Mass Mutal Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Cash Advance Inc Advance America, James Anderson SCAM, RIPOFF ALERT, THREATNING Los Angeles California Author: California Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2016
Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Emailed a final warning threatening me with court Hayward California Author: Roma, Texas Loans: Dean Perez/ Loan Officer Cash Advance Inc Hayward, California

Dunkin Donuts Taking money and my perks! Philadelphia DDPerrks.com
Author: Philadelpha , Pennsylvania Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin Donuts Internet

Jul 23 2016
ILMG Inc failed to ship after payment processed. liers Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia Hardware & Tools: ILMG Inc Internet

Jul 23 2016
Bashas grocery Not clean and not cleaned Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Grocery Stores: Bashas grocery Mesa, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Chad and charlene young Bought furniture for over 2000 dollors and only want 2 refund 500 my furniture has been replaced twice in a year and now I just ask for my money back MARION Ohio Author: MARION, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Chad and charlene young MARION, Ohio

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash Accounts Department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.  Author: Fairfield, California Cash Services: Ace Cash nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
William Rusk cash advance Inc Said I owed a cash advance I never took out Ashton Maryland
Author: noblesville, Indiana Loans: William Rusk cash advance Inc Internet

Jul 23 2016
Family Law, Inc. MembershipAgreement 9/3/2013 Los Ageles California Author: Deltona, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Family Law, Inc. Los Ageles, California

Jul 23 2016
EG&G Marketing; Cliche Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, LLC; The Sagacious Group, Inc; Cliche Magazine; egg.marketing; clichegroup.com; clichemag.com product not as described Florida Author: Texas Websites: EG&G Marketing Internet

Jul 23 2016
Prolevis Merylin Trading LP charged my account $90.00 two weeks after i recieved my sample product of a one time fee of $4.95 shipping and handling Edinburgh,EH6 6RP United State Author: DeRidder, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Prolevis Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Billy houtz, precious Herrera, and Chantal crouzet Scam, they don't pay you what you earned, unpaid training, taking advantage of employees Orange County California Author: Orange County , California Liars: AMW, elite executive inc, cc events Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Madelne Bachman Woodside Beware childcare workers and nannies! Woodside California Author: Redwood city, California Civil Rights Violators: Madelne Bachman Woodside Woodside, California

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
MyPerfectResume.com Live Career, My Career Builder, etc. Bait and switch - trial resume, ignores cancellation, charges $35 every month after repeated cancellation notices. Internet Author: Marianna, Florida Employment Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
FIREFLY CAR RENTAL Scam Business- False Rental rates and very poor customer service Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Travel Services: FIREFLY CAR RENTAL Orlando, Florida