Your Search | palisades collection l.l.c

Mar 26 2015
ACS Attorney CASH-ADVANCE SERVICES Legal Department for Debt Collection and Bank Fraud This ACS Attorney Service has stated that I have an account that is SERIOUSLY OVERDUE. IF THIS IS SO CALLED TRUE ! WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN ANY PRO OF SUCH AS PHONE CALLS  Internet Author: California, California Liars: ACS Attorney Internet

Mar 26 2015
Try Hours Inc Executive, Expedited Solutions L.L.C., Cliff J. Guerrieri Refuses to Pay Wages to Drivers Maumee, OH, Jacksonville, FL Nationwide Cliff J. Guerrieri Author: Flint, Michigan Trucking Companies: Try Hours Inc Nationwide

Mar 26 2015
Olivia Todd National Default Servicing Corp Tiffany and Bosco This Company is Known for executing Fraudulent Assignments and Substitutions of Trustee to wrongfully foreclose. Wells Fargo and U.S  Bank are the culprits to fraudulent acts where they engage in wrongful foreclosures acroos the country. I have been suing these companies for years and I still continue to do so today Phoenix Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Olivia Todd National Default Servicing Corp Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 25 2015
International Securities Management Pratt, Palinski & Caldwell Award Collection & Reporting Services PPC Taking advantage of the affirmed senior citizen, my father Massapequa Park New York Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Veteran's Administration: International Securities Management Massapequa Park, New York

Mar 24 2015
Law Enforcement Services Scum Bucket collection agency Milwaukee WI Author: Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Law Enforcement Services Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
ACS inc. threatened to have me sued and personal property removed by local sheriff. unknown Internet ACS Inc Author: sandston, Virginia Collection Agencies: ACS inc. Internet

Mar 24 2015
ADR Group Alternative Dispute Resolution Group Threatened to sue me or put a judgment on my credit report if I did not pay Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Collection Agencies: ADR Group Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
UNITED CREDIT IDENTITY GUARD Case File Number: QL-53/32760 Pay Day loan Internet court proceedings scam Internet Author: Fullerton, California Collection Agencies: UNITED CREDIT IDENTITY GUARD Internet

Mar 23 2015
United Collection Bureau United Collection Bureau are liars. Columbus Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: United Collection Bureau Nationwide

Mar 23 2015
Hayt, Hayt & Landau Illegally obtained a fast-track court order to seize my bank assets. Eatontown New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Hayt, Hayt & Landau Eatontown, New Jersey

Mar 22 2015
north shore agency Said ,we are pursueing collection of magazine we,did not order. old bethpage New York Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Newspapers – Magazines: north shore agency old bethpage, New York

Mar 20 2015
SJM Marketing LLC. I received a call saying I owe SJM Marketing, LLC a pay day loan in he amount of $963.00 supposedly deposited to my bank in Feb. 2008. My bank statement does not show a deposit into my bank account for this amount from them.  Billings, Montana Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: SJM Marketing LLC Billings, Montana

Mar 20 2015
CAC 1-800-253-7636 Debt collector will not povide me with phone number for claim? Author: Wichita, Kansas Collection Agencies: CAC

Mar 19 2015
HRH COLLECTION HRH ALEX ALEXANDRIA PIRECE SENT USED DEFECTIVED PRODUCTS LOS ANGELES Internet Author: los angeles, California Jewelry Stores: HRH COLLECTION Internet

Mar 19 2015
Tucker Albin & Assoc I hired them to collect $34K, they settle without my permission for $800.00 Richardson Texas Video of what Tucker Albin will say to you Author: Alabama Collection Agencies: Tucker Albin & Assoc Richardson, Texas

Mar 18 2015
ACS CASH ADVANCE Is this real i have been getting e-mails threatening to have me arrested for this matter . Author: California Collection Agencies: ACS CASH ADVANCE Nationwide

Mar 18 2015
Pinnacle Recovery and SPM Resorts Filed false collection notice on my credit report Carlsbad, CA 92013 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Questionable Activities: Pinnacle Recovery and SPM Resorts Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
American Lifeline Industries collection for unpaid balance withoyt notification of the bill Long Beach California Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Lifeline Industries Long Beach, California

Mar 17 2015
Sr Derivatives Limited Shaun RussellFounder & DirectorSr Derivatives LimitedCompany No. 0628705029 Gildredge Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 4RUTel/Fax: 01323354014Mob: 07700005109 (By appointment only) Pretends to be an angel investor, expects upfront fee after many emails of discourse Eastbourne Other Author: Pacific Palisades, California Investment Brokers: Sr Derivatives Limited Eastbourne, Other

Mar 17 2015
National Credit Systems Inc Derogatory Information Reported To Credit Bureaus For A Debt Not Belonging To Me Atlanta Georgia
Author: Hanover, Maryland Collection Agencies: National Credit Systems Inc Atlanta, Georgia

21, Report #1206074

Mar 17 2015
Michael Hawkins, Attorney General sent fake United States arrest warrant to me claiming cheque fraud and theft by deception Washington, D.C. Nationwide
challenge the charg Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Collection Agencies: Michael Hawkins, Attorney General Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
BCN Incorporated Automated recording with a case number with request to call back immediately Rhode Island Nationwide Author: Fort Drum, New York Collection Agencies: BCN Incorporated Nationwide

Mar 17 2015
Primary Solutions they refused to give me anything. I found the name via internet search on phone number Refused to give me any info, demanded I pay $1,689.00 ASAP via 'pre-paid card Refused to tell me refused Author: Munford, Alabama Collection Agencies: Primary Solutions

Mar 16 2015
NATIONAL COLLECTION AGENCY NATIONAL RECOVERY AGENCYNRA AGENCY Has called daily at least 5x a day me and my husband in regards to bogus loan,after requesting no further calls. Was Also refused on recorded line, their LEGAL ADDRESS to send a Cease and Desist letter, Collector Carol White Hung up. South Holland, Illinois Kansas, California Author: WINFIELD, Alabama Collection Agencies: NATIONAL COLLECTION AGENCY Nationwide

Mar 16 2015
jp hauffman and associates called said owed money for phone bill California Author: tallahassee, Florida Collection Agencies: jp hauffman and associates California