Your Search | palisades collection l.l.c

Apr 20 2014
TRS Recovery Services fictional bad debt collection received 2 separate bad debt collection letters on checks supposedly written to JCPenney catalog Houston Texas Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Cascade capitol LLC This fraudulent company sent us a HUGE bill for $1,303.55 by stealing our personal information. Greenville South Carolina Author: freeport, Maine Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville , South Carolina

Apr 19 2014
NYS child support Florida Child support they are taking all my income when I don`t owe any rears they took 3,184 my wife taxes refund and they don`t want to returnet Occala FL and Albany New York Nationwide Author: Garnerville, New York Collection Agencies: NYS child support Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
Glencara Irish Collection Failure to deliver product after multiple inquiries Gatway Ireland Author: Memphis, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Glencara Irish Collection Internet

Apr 19 2014
Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Final Cases, ICI, ici-ca.com They steal your money, scam, debt collection company without a license Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Rancho Cucamonga, California

Apr 19 2014
Sleep Collection Furniture John @ SLEEPCOLLECTIONMATTRESS RIP OFF, THIEF, LIAR, BAIT AND SWITCH Orange California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Bait-and-Switch: Sleep Collection Furniture Orange, California

Apr 19 2014
TREADSTONE 77 OR JERRY HAUSER BAD CHECK FRO A COLLECTION I HIRED HIM TO COLLECT. KEPT ALL THE MONEY AND WROTE ME A BAD CHECK NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK Author: nassau, New York Collection Agencies: TREADSTONE 77 NASSAU COUNTY, NY, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
ACS INC I owe and never applied for this Internet Author: Lansdowne, Maryland Collection Agencies: ACS INC Internet

Apr 18 2014
CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING Palisades attempting to collect a debt that I do not owe from Verizon Renton Washington Author: brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING Renton, Washington

Apr 18 2014
gc services tuscon arizona homeless cell phone for safety harassment of collection calls changed number 3 days after they called new number???? tuscon arizona Author: any towne, Washington Customer: gc services Tucson, Arizona

Apr 18 2014
Greene & Cooper LLP Midland Funding LLC Legitmate? Nationwide Author: Cartersville, Georgia Collection Agencies: Greene & Cooper LLP Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
SWEDISH MEDICAL GROUP Improper Billing and Collection Practices - Senior Citizen patients EDMONDS Washington Author: lynnwood, Washington Hospitals: SWEDISH MEDICAL GROUP EDMONDS, Washington

Apr 18 2014
Account Discovery Systems-ADS Shawn Wheeler-Department Manager Credit card collection theif Buffalo New York Author: West palm beach , Florida Collection Agencies: Account Discovery Systems-ADS Buffalo , New York

Apr 17 2014
ACS Incorporation Harassing Collection Emails Clearwater Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Incorporation Clearwater, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Roskam Baking Co Rothbury Farms Bully Bosses, Revoving Door, Nepatism, Constant Collection of Neg. Data on employees. Dirty Enviroment. Kentwood Michigan Author: Sparta, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Roskam Baking Co Kentwood, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Pepper cash They claimed I had a loan which I did not and sent me to a collection agency/law firm. The firm told me I was going to be arrested. They called my parents and told them I would be arrested because I frauded pepper cash. Internet Author: Hicksville, New York Loans: Pepper cash Internet

Apr 17 2014
Wakefeild and associates Harassment and won't tell you or send you anything Aurora Internet Author: Elizabeth, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefeild and associates Internet

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
MIKE J.ANDERSON Final Notification SANDY SPRING Maryland Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Collection Agencies: MIKE J.ANDERSON SANDY SPRING, Maryland

Apr 17 2014
Convergent Convergent Outsourcing Collections Scam Houston Texas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Convergent Houston, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Citi Bank World Bank master card After signing up for a WORLD BANK MASTER CARD from CITI BANK. I never received the $50 off my purchase and the companie(s) never sent me a bill for my credit card for over three months. After my account was turned over too a collection agency. The first letter and first phone call was from the collection agency. I was then sent my first bill for 133% of my purchase. This was reported on my credit history. I am currently being threated witn a law suit and even more reporting on my credit history. Nationwide  Author: Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Citi Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
central portfolio control told me to stop paying my other debts Nationwide Author: Michigan Collection Agencies: central portfolio control Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent Debt Collection Greenville South Carolina Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
United Financial Services Ms. Terry point of contact Fraudulent Debt Collector Atlanta Georgia Author: Hoquiam , Washington Collection Agencies: United Financial Services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Prodigy Portfolio Management Isabell Green, Ray Stewart Fraudulant Credit Payoff Nationwide Author: Texas Collection Agencies: Prodigy Portfolio Management Nationwide