PALISADES COLLECTION,L.L.C Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: palisades collection,l.l.c
There may be more specific results for "palisades collection,l.l.c"
For more specific results for "palisades collection,l.l.c"
Showing 1-25 of 26,140 Found Reports For more specific results for "palisades collection,l.l.c"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Vacancy Rewards Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection Fraudulently represented themselves as agent for Marina Fiesta/Genesis Collection and collected annual dues of $159 since 2012 and this year also sold me a rent-by-owner program for $349 for my timeshare at Marina Fiesta Miami Florida Author: Vancouver, Washington Resorts: Vacancy Rewards Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS PO Box 25759Greenville, SC 29616-0759 credit collect ok r Greenville SC Author: Visalia, California Collection Agency's: Dynamic Recovery Solutions , SC

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

United Merchant Asset Recovery Lock Port New York
Author: Lancaster, California Collection Agency's: United Merchant Asset Recovery Lock Port, New York

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
DJO Global DJO Global sends multiple bills for the same service and even after payment puts the bill to collection San Diego Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Hospitals: DJO Global Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Integrated Collection Services Amanda H. Has called my job NUMEROUS times! It is against the law to contact work. She has been asked on several from supervisors to not contact work and this has not stopped! I've been threatened with law suits and having local police come to my place of employment!! Amanda called my job today and told my supervisor about a call in detail of what was spoken when she hung up on me!! Something has to be done about this!! Trenton New Jersey Author: Long Beach, California Collection Agency's: Integrated Collection Services New York, New York

Oct 19 2017
Edward Wolff & Associates Egotistical thief Plano Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Collection Agency's: Edward Wolff & Associates Plano, Texas

Oct 18 2017
Rapid Recovery, Rapidrecoveryofficer@gmail.com Debt Collector Threatened me via EMAIL!  Internet Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Collection Agency's: Rapid Recovery Internet

Oct 18 2017
LCI Pure Eye Complex Luxury Skin Collection, LLCSkin Complex RexAdaptive Eye Complex/NexacellRejuvenate Complex Happiskin Care/ Dermaneau Rejuva ComplexSkin Opulent LCI PureEyeComplex/LIS Top Skin Defined/Eye Opulent Skin Dazzle Pure IRS DermabrightAMA Skin Pure System Fountain Hills California Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Attorney Generals: LCI Pure Eye Complex Internet

Oct 17 2017
Unifund CCR, LLC Unifund CCR, LLC bottom feeders - Tips on how to beat them!!! Cincanitti Ohio Author: Every City, California Collection Agency's: Unifund CCR, LLC Cincanitti, Ohio

Oct 17 2017
John Ryan XL Host, Smart Business Recovery SCAM ARTIST...DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM Richfield, UT Nationwide Author: Smithfield, Utah Collection Agency's: John Ryan Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Credit Control, LLC Collections Hazelwood Missouri Author: Asbury Park, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control, LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Oct 16 2017
Paragon Funding Stated that I owe on a loan that I took out in April 2011 in the amount of $500. Las Vegas Internet Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: Paragon Funding Internet

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
Elton or Alton davis Lied, read my credit report, sensitive information Texas Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Collection Agency's: Elton or Alton davis Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
JVC Processing- Lending Company The above named company is trying to scheme people out of money in which was collected. They have hired a collection company to do this. It is a crime. They should be punished. Organized Schemes Unknown Unknown Author: West Palm Beach , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: JVC Processing- Lending Company Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Michael friedman Fallen heroes bracelets Benjamin foundation Scam Tacoma Internet merchandise received Author: Carthage, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Michael friedman Internet

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
Information Retrieval Center AKA: Daniel A paralegal calling to let me know he is filing fraud charges on a debt I do not have Author: Grimes, Iowa Collection Agencies: Information Retrieval Center Live Oak, Florida

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
alton davis & associates FALSELY STATED FILING A CIVIL SUIT ONTARIO Nationwide Author: kennesaw, Georgia Collection Agency's: alton davis & associates Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet