Your Search | palisades collection, l.l.c

Nov 19 2016
Jewish Marketing Services Lisa ZamanDia DumonMrs. Gordon Undisclosed renewal clause in contract, harrasing phone calls for collection Kew Gardens New York Author: New York, NY, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Services Kew Gardens, New York

Nov 18 2016
Law Offices of Bruce Singman Bruce H. Singman Bad Business and Insulting Lawyer Pacific Palisades California Author: north hollywood, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Bruce Singman Pacific Palisades, California

Nov 17 2016
ARA Inc. ARA It! Debt collection is a scam, don't fall for it! Villa Park Illinois
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 13 2016
Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids Minnesota Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: Divirsified adj svc Coon rapids , Minnesota

Nov 13 2016
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited John Oliver Debt Collection scam Stockport California Author: Aynor, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Stockport, California

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 12 2016
Ocwen Loan Services FCI this compay , did not give me credit on my payments of $35000.00 , accouunt # xx, this is part of th GMAC issue Phoenix Arizona Author: Bishkek , Alabama Collection Agency's: Ocwen Loan Services Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 11 2016
Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty REAL ESTATE FRAUD/CONSUMER FRAUD Wayne New Jersey Author: Palisades Park, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Better Homes And Gardens Rand Realty Wayne, New Jersey

Nov 10 2016
Aargon agency inc I paid off an old debt and it came back with another debt collector !! Aragon can't find my payment I know I paid Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sacramento , California Accounting: Collection Agency's: Aargon agency inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Nov 09 2016
Alliance one fake debt collection can't even spell my name right southeastern Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violation? Author: Bridgewater, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Alliance one

Nov 08 2016
Nathan Silver; Nathan Silver Architects Scam, false identity London Internet Author: Unstated, Oregon Collection Agency's: Nathan Silver Internet

Nov 07 2016
Routhmier Sterlling They wanted to set up a payment plan. When I told them what I could pay. they said that's not acceptable. Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Versailles, Kentucky Collection Agency's: Routhmier Sterlling Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Nov 05 2016
SIMM ASSOCIATED Scam debt collection Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Colleges and Universities: SIMM ASSOCIATED Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
INK and Associates Harrassment, threats of lawsuits and violance Riverside California file complaints with your state attorney General Author: Hollywood, California Collection Agency's: INK and Associates Riverside, California

Nov 03 2016
Kurt Steven/ Joseph Lane/ Joseph Morgan Integrated Services Illogical, unprofessional, and extremely aggressive
Author: Upper Sandusky, Ohio Collection Agency's: Kurt Steven/ Joseph Lane/ Joseph Morgan nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Everest Receivable Services Everest Receivable Services - Called me to confirm a person a persons address who I'm apparently connected to - huge scam - rude customer reps Depew New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Everest Receivable Services Depew, Massachusetts

Oct 31 2016
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Sent merchandise without authorization, sending ongoing harassing collection letters Odense C NA
Author: Albany, California Eye Care: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Odense C,

45, Report #602078

Oct 27 2016
Fidelity Creditor Services - METROPOLITAN ADJUSTMENT Abusive..Collector refusing proof that we don't owe the debt!! Glendale California Education for the NON-Military readers here reagding military members and rentals Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Fidelity Creditor Services Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
LuxStyle Unknown Collection RipOff! Denmark Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle Internet

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 22 2016
A.P.E Processing Threatened me into paying off an over $1200 debt I never took out Duluth Georgia Author: Delran, New Jersey Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
CREDIT CONTROL LLC collection calls that are harrassing Internet Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: CREDIT CONTROL LLC Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah