Your Search | palisades collection, llc

Dec 02 2016
Beware of these Theives! LMN General Construction LLC, Easy Way Construction, MPN Contruction & K&M General Construction by: Murillo Da Costa Sousa - Mark Costa Crooks in Construction! Beware and don't hire these thieves. You won't get what you pay for. Cherry Hill, Pennsauken, Delran, Merchantville New Jersey & Pennsylvania Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: LMN General Construction LLC Cherry Hill, Pennsuaken, Delran Merchantville, New Jersey

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Mountain Business Center LLC Rebecca Bextel Withholding information from bank and charging for services not provided Jackson Wyoming Author: Bucknell, Other Business Consulting: Mountain Business Center LLC Jackson, Wyoming

Dec 02 2016
Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC The Larry Beacham Training; Champion Builder Ripe Off! Rude and arrogant in EVERY aspect! Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Oxnard, California Business Consulting: Larry Beacham Enterprises, LLC Internet

Dec 01 2016
Desireena Almoradie Almoradie Media LLC Liar, con-artist and a terrible human being New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Liars: Desireena Almoradie New York, New York

The Mallery Hall Collection The Mallery Hall Furniture Scam Loganville Georgia
Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: The Mallery Hall Collection Loganville, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
Thompson Security, LLC Alexander Thompson Security Company, Intimidates Residents/Guest, Contract Not Honored Seattle/Bellevue/Renton/Federal Way Washington Author: Fife, Washington Security Services: Thompson Security, LLC Seattle, Washington

Dec 01 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC An Immoral Deceptive Sales Tactic With Fraudulent Overtones North York, Ontario Florida Author: Vernon, British Columbia, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Triple J Health Management LLC North York, Ontario, Florida

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Dec 01 2016
Performant Recovery Performant / PerformantRac / Performant Recovery, Inc. / Diversified Collection Services / DCS Performant Embezzles TENS OF MILLIONS From the American People: How to Defend Yourself Livermore California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: Performant Recovery Livermore, California

Nov 30 2016
Swift Van Lines revolution moving and Storage LLC. Previously Revolution moving and storage, LLC Deceptive, underhanded and unethical business practices. Maryland Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Moving Companies: Swift Van Lines revolution moving and Storage LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee services llc Scam/ fraud posed as a computer service provider. California
Author: Mississippi Computer Dealers: Avangatee services llc Internet

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing LLC UnEthical business practices. Carter lake Iowa Author: Lake, Michigan Trucking Companies: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing LLC Carter lake , Iowa

Nov 30 2016
Honor Finance LLC Evanston Illinois Will not fill out paperwork for Insurance to pay off car loan charging me interest and late fees Evanston Illinois Nationwide Author: Newton Falls, Ohio Loans: Honor Finance LLC Evanston I'll. Evanston,

Nov 30 2016
ReserveData, LLC Jack Del Duca Total RipOff of DATA and LEADS tried to sell millions of SS Numbers Ney York New York Internet Author: Phila., Pennsylvania Internet: ResereData, LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee Services, LLC Computer Fraud San Leandro California Author: Sorrento, Florida Computer Fraud: Avangatee Services, LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 30 2016
VetPathDx, LLC ASH MISRA VetPathDX Ash Misra bullied our employees & raised prices sky high, we quit, now he is suing us for balance of contract Bensenville Illinois Author: NW SUBURBS, Illinois Animal Services: VetPathDx, LLC Bensenville, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
David Chason, DBA AEI Snowsound, David Chason DBA AEIDavid M. Chason Design, LLC interior designer - luxury design - luxury ghom Miami, FL, fl Author: miami, Florida Interior Decorators: David Chason, DBA AEI Miami, , , FL

Nov 30 2016
BC Metal & Logistics LLC Roman Moreno Non Performers, dishonest and deceiptful Rosenberg Texas Author: Houston, Texas Brokerage Companies: BC Metal & Logistics LLC Rosenberg, Texas

Nov 30 2016
800fund, 800fund.com, 800fund.com LLC Scammers, Scam, Ripoff consumers New York New York Author: New York City, New York Cash Services: 800fund New York, New York

Nov 30 2016
Simon's agency inc. Waiting for bill, and proofs Liverpool New York Author: Jamesville, New York Accounting: Collection Agency's: Simon's agency inc.

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California