Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: palisades collection
There may be more reports for "palisades collection"
For more results perform a general search for "palisades collection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 22 2017
Speedy cash Caine & Weiner collection services They are reporting to the credit bureaus that I owe them more money then what was actually agreed hpon Mesa Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Speedy cash Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Steven Chasity & Associates Marcy Battles Huge Scam Malibu California Author: Black Eagle, Montana Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity & Associates Malibu, California

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 17 2017
ASR LLC FRAUD Georgia Internet Author: bristol, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: ASR LLC Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 12 2017
united financial services they called me and said i owed some money to a pay day loan company i rememberd paying them off but thought i might have missed one.  jacksonville Florida Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Collection Agency's: united financial services jacksonville , Florida

Jan 11 2017
PENDRICK CP II PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Pendrick Capital Partners II LLC Sold incorrect information on a debt, my name, credit card number and social security number to a debt collection agency INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: jeannette, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: PENDRICK CP II INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Jan 10 2017
Rightime Home Services Total scammers. They told me I needed to replace my 11 year old furnace with a $8700 new one after I already spent $1700 on a repair with them. They were very thorough with their explanation of the initial diagnosis and seemed nice until the return visit Mislead, over charge, lie, scare, carbon monoxide scare Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Pacific Palisades, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rightime Home Services Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Pyramid Clothing Collection Scheme Internet Author: Carmel, New York Credit Card Fraud: Pyramid Clothing Collection Internet

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 09 2017
RTS Financial Group Lied, Stole, Misrepresented, Advertised here on RipoffReport Vancouver Washington Author: Maine Collection Agency's: RTS Financial Group Vancouver, Washington

Jan 08 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Convergent outsourcing False collection notice Re: PayPal account Renton Washington Report them to the CFPB Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Internet

Jan 07 2017
Lux style international Harassment for payment of items I did not request. Scaremongering with threats of debt collection. Denmark. Internet Author: Eastbourne, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux style international Internet

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Jason Riley Kendall McCoy, Summit Consumer Group, LLC PHONY DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY SLIMEBALLS Claremont, California Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Legal Process Servers: Jason Riley Internet

Jan 05 2017
Horusicky Construction Inc. Horusicky Pools This contractor swapped cheaper lesser quality materials and breached our contract Pacific Palisades California Author: Los Angeles, California Pool Builders: Horusicky Construction Inc. Pacific Palisades, California

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 02 2017
Enchanted Eye Wrinkle Reduction and Beauty Collection Misrepresented their trial offer that turned into multiple billings Santa Ana California Author: Oakland, California Eye Care: Enchanted Eye Wrinkle Reduction and Beauty Collection Santa Ana, California

Jan 02 2017
Meade H Lewis Meadelewis.com non-payment, hired our company and didn't pay. Port Matilda Pennsylvania Author: Gretna, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Meade H Lewis Port Matilda, Pennsylvania

Jan 01 2017
Phillips & Cohen Associates Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Phillips & Cohen Associates Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 01 2017
Tenant tracker Sent something to my credit report even though I have never heard of them. Mckinney Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agency's: Tenant tracker Mckinney, Texas