PALISADES COLLECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: palisades collection
There may be more specific results for "palisades collection"
For more specific results for "palisades collection"
Showing 101-125 of 18,468 Found Reports For more specific results for "palisades collection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

Mar 16 2017
GM Law Firm Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: GM Law Firm, LLC assisting clients in difficult financial situations due to taking on too much debt. Whether you are the defendant in a collection lawsuit or are the target or aggressive debt collectors, GM Law Firm can help. No matter how careful you are with your finances, life circumstances can lead you to a place of substantial financial trouble.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: GM Law Firm Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: GM Law Firm, LLC helps consumers who have found themselves in difficult financial situations due to taking on too much debt, caused by loss of employment, personal or medical emergencies, divorce, declining home values, small business failures, natural disasters, or other challenging economic situations. GM Law Firm offers free case evaluations to discuss your case and determine the most appropriate route. Boca Raton, Florida

103, Report #1361974

Mar 15 2017
Titan Financial Group Cohen Resolution Group Told me I was being served papers and I needed to give them my account information now they take an amount out my account monthly but I have no paper or receipt Nationwide Author: Newark, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Titan Financial Group Nationwide

104, Report #1361902

Mar 15 2017
ACB RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT ACB RECEIVABLES This corrupt company of scumbags attempted to double charge me for a doctor related service that was paid for and satisfied years ago.  Asbury Park New Jersey Author: MORGANVILLE, New Jersey Collection Agencies: ACB RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT Asbury Park, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
ARA - Asset Recovery Associates Extortionists and Thieves Lombard Illinois Author: Florence, Oregon Collection Agency's: ARA Lombard, Illinois

Mar 14 2017
Genesis Credit Management Trying to collect an $300 unlawful debt BCI Properies and Sean Watts made up after taking our $1500 deposit unlawfully Everett Washington Author: Hamilton, Montana Collection Agencies: Genesis Credit Management Everett, Washington

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Ms Fowler Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 11 2017
s****. Author: Grafton, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: SKO Brenner American, Inc. Farmingdale, New York

Mar 11 2017
LETGO LETGO allows Email Collection by SCAMMERS who disguise themselves as Sellers. Internet Author: Severn, Maryland Buying Clubs: Letgo Internet

Mar 11 2017
Rob Gelson Tempe, AZ Arizona Author: Santa Ana, California Collection Agencies: Rob Gelson Internet

Mar 10 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Attorney Ronald GwynStephen Robert Scam to collect money using Cash Advance, Inc. as a source New York New York Author: Lomita, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc New York, New York

Mar 08 2017
Credit Collection Services Claim statement I owe progressive/ CCS 15K Norwood Massachusetts Author: CORPUS christi, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Collection Services Norwood, Massachusetts

Mar 08 2017
Gardeners Collection I ordered the cherry bushes in March of 2016. I sent a dozen emails, but never received my order. Norwalk Ct. Author: Vista, California Landscaping: Gardeners Collection Internet

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Pioneer Credit Recovery student loan collection scammers binghamton New York Author: denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Pioneer Credit Recovery binghamton, New York

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
TAYLOR RICCI THEY LIED ABOUT THE FUNDS THEY COULD COLLECT CHATSWORTH CALIFORNIA Author: city, Collection Agency's: TAYLOR RICCI Internet

Mar 04 2017
Allied Recovery Service, LLC ARC,LKV Ripoff Collection Company Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Collection Agencies: Allied Recovery Service, LLC Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
www.credit-control credit conrol.com hazelwood Internet missouri Author: excelsior springs, Missouri Collection Agency's: credit-control Internet

Mar 02 2017
National Credit Systems NCS Extremely rude and like to needlessly threaten, they are just TERRIBLE!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Collection Agency's: National Credit Systems Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 01 2017
CRG Using tactics of saying that they were sending the poice after me Pennsylvania Author: Kingsland, Georgia Collection Agency's: CRG

Mar 01 2017
zarzaur and schwartz zarzaur birmingham alabama Author: skipperville, Alabama Collection Agency's: zarzaur and schwartz

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Executive Resort Solutions I am a owner of a company and trying to make a living & got ripped off from this company Orlando Florida Author: Hartington, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Executive Resort Solutions Orlando, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California