Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

palm beach kennel club

Showing 1-25 of 39,658 Found Reports For more specific results for "palm beach kennel club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Lisa DiPaolo This Individual is a Liar & Scam Artist - WITH A EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY West Palm Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Wanted Criminals: Lisa DiPaolo West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Nissan Delray Worse experience in a dealership ever! BE WARNED they do SPOT DELIVERY scam. Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray, Florida Car Financing: Nissan Delray Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics XPO Logistics Cleaning House Joplin, Mo Joplin, Mo Author: Palm Coast, Florida Trucking Companies: Conway Truckload/XPO Logistics Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
Dr Gregory Albert Charged Crédit illegally and won't refund Delray beach Florida Question Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr Gregory Albert Delray beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Ryan A. Bridges He borrowed $5000 from me, promised to pay me back in a week, check he wrote me bounced, came up with all the excuses not to pay. Ryan Bridges is a thief and con'artist Newport Beach and Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel California Author: Costa Mesa, California Insurance Agencies: Ryan A. Bridges Newport Beach,

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
LD Products Inc. 4inkjets Defective Products-Useless Guarantee Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: LD Products Inc. Long Beach, California

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Lavish Homes Joey Schnobrich Never received materials or work contracted for the lab. i was ripped off. Belleair Florida Author: Clearwater beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Lavish Homes Belleair, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Friendly reply Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Emergency Construction Repair Emergency Water Restoration Management of construction project Houston, Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Consumer Services: Emergency Construction Repair Lawndale, CA 90260, California

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Very Drone Reviews - Chargeback Fraud by Owners Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy Very Drone Reviews - Josh Barth & Benjamin Bardy committed chargeback fraud of $1,900.00. Pompano Beach Florida Response to Another Claim by Joshua Barth Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Cameras & Video: Very Drone Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Praxis Financial Solutions Inc Praxis Financial Solution Inc. tried to solicit me Lincolnwood Illinois Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Praxis Financial Solutions Inc Lincolnwood, Illinois

Feb 21 2017
Very Drone Verydrone scam, credit card fraud, theft, theives Pompano Beach Florida Don't use The Miami SEO Company Author: Dania beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Very Drone Pompano Beach, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
Aengus Fogarty, Quinton Hall Wire fraud Victoria Brtish Columbia British Columbia Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Investment Brokers: Aengus Fogarty Internet

Feb 21 2017
lifequestliving.com Robert Annenberg googling his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.201 289-2500He contacted me regarding marketing services and when I declined to do business with him he proceeded to get very vulgar. Run don't walk away!!! Palm Beach FLORIDA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Investment Brokers: lifequestliving.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
taxhelpgroup No Help, No refund boynton beach Florida Author: Tampa`, Florida Financial Services: taxhelpgroup boynton beach, Florida