Your Search | palm harbor homes

Jul 28 2016
Synergy solar leads Synergy solar leads ripped me off! They promised several leads a day, in a location I selected, and qualified homes that were residential one family houses. Instead of four leads a day it was about one lead a week which wasn't in my area and often not qua Solar energy leads Florida possibly Nationwide Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Customer Leads: Synergy solar leads Nationwide

2, Report #1319351

Jul 28 2016
Sainaam Realty Horrible Royal Palm beach Florida Author: royal palm beach, Florida Customer: Sainaam Realty Royal Palm beach, Florida

3, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

4, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

5, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

Jul 26 2016
Realtystore.com LOOKED FOR HOMES FOR SALE ONE TIME, AND THE REALTY STORE IS STILL CHARGING TO MY CREDIT CARD $49.60 per month. even after i asked them to cancel. GOLETA CA. Internet Author: Cullman, Alabama Communications & Networking: Realtystore.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL

Jul 25 2016
Karoleena Pre Fab Scab, Cheap company, poor construction, bad design, pre fab homes, paper wall homes, dangerous construction, Bad Construction, Poor Design, Cheap Products, Unsafe Product Okanogan Falls British Columbia Author: Burlington, Washington Builders & Contractors: Karoleena Okanogan Falls, British Columbia

Jul 25 2016
enviestudent.com - The Envie student homes by ASHCROFT HOMES The Envire is ripping off us students with overpriced rents and hidden fees Ottawa Ontario Author: Ottawa, Ontario Property Management: enviestudent.com Ottawa, Ontario

Jul 24 2016
Geneva Motel The owners of this place are mentally twisted. They are dark-skinned Indians from India who discriminate against Black people. In other words, they have brown skin; yet, they refuse to serve brown people. They have no customer service skills. While I was Beware of the Atrocious Geneva Motel Ingelwood California
Author: Harbor City, California Consumer Services: Geneva Motel Ingelwood, California

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Medical prep Institute MPI, medical prep institute of tampa bay SCAM!!!!!!!! tampa bay Florida Author: palm bay, Tampa, Texas, New york, Maryland, Pompano beach, Florida Nurses: Medical prep Institute tampa bay , Florida

Jul 23 2016
OCWEN loan servicing Unauthorized withdrawl of mortgage repeatedly with untimely return of funds West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Mortgage Companies: OCWEN loan servicing West Palm Beach, Flordia

Jul 23 2016
A Affordable Technology David Tennenhouse He threatened not to refund my money if I posted any complaints!!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Computer Service & Repair: A Affordable Technology

Jul 22 2016
Palm Beach jewelry will not refund my money spiro Oklahoma Author: spiro, Oklahoma Jewelry Stores: Palm Beach jewelry spiro, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
USCompanyDatabase.com The company sold me a database of Florida companies and link to the data is not available and they will not answer my repeated email requests for help. Internet Satisfied Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Internet Fraud: Eric Internet

Jul 22 2016
All County Contractors Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Inc. has a track record of 19 yrs of continually evolving to become one of the best in the business!!! *UPDATE: All County Contractors Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. All County Contractors Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: All County Contractors Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: All County Contractors Palm Bch and Broward County's since 1987 specializes in home remodeling of all types. All County Contractors offers a wide range of financing options from poor to good credit up to $100,000 and up to 15 yrs. All County Contractors Inc. employs 38 highly experienced people in their various skilled trades, many of which have been with them for years. All County Contractors Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitm Select State/Province

Jul 22 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Threatening to arrest me New York New York Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Lawyers: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services NY

Jul 22 2016
Alliance One Receivables Management, Inc. They tried to rip me off too Gig Harbor Washington Author: Riverdale, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Alliance One Receivables Management, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Riverbirch Homes DO NOT BUY A RIVERBIRCH HOME Hackleburg Alabama Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky Manufactured Home Dealers: Riverbirch Homes Hackleburg, Alabama

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Consumer Reports Magazine Unclear about mail subscription not containing on line subscription and Cancellation Info. Yonkers New York Author: Oak Harbor, Washington News Media: Consumer Reports Magazine Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Open Sky https://www.opensky.com/login?utm_medium=ops&loginUserIdKey=d2I5TmFseXhoeDA0cUFRT09CeDdPSU5pVDJBQ2QyNFkySWd2YVdKcW5Raz0%3D&site I ordered an item from them.It was never received. They basically told me there is nothing they can do New York Internet Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Open Sky Internet