Your Search | palm harbor homes

May 23 2016
Twilight Render NONE Abusive to Customer unknown Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet: Twilight Render Internet

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 20 2016
Easy-psychics.com Paid $50 dollars and followed advice of reader and my relationship ended because I listened to this psychic's advice. Called to get a refund and was told nothing could be done California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

May 20 2016
Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services Owner, Jeff, refused service for a hot water heater they installed that never worked properly. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Appliances: Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services West Palm Beach, Florida

May 20 2016
Southland Log Homes Untruthfull on costs. they act as a scam Irmo South Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Consumer Services: Southland Log Homes Irmo, South Carolina

May 20 2016
Yelp Cheating Fraudsters West Palm Beach Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Internet

May 20 2016
Kaplan University KU Unaccredited Institution by SAC and ABA Fort Lauderdale Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 18 2016
shoremedical llc, mark snyder sold defective non working equipment through ebay old saybrook Connecticut Author: Palm Desert, California Adult Care Facilities: shoremedllc old saybrook, Connecticut

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
Main Street Media 360 - Rich Degen Do not hire this company! I was brought on to clean up client sites to improve their search rankings and they are completely clueless as to how to do it while charging you for these services.  Stuart Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Main Street Media 360 Stuart, Florida

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 15 2016
Assurant Assurant, Inc.Assurant Health Stole Commissions Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Health Insurance: Assurant Nationwide

May 14 2016
Veterinary Specialists of Palm Beach Waited for paper work AND Credit card to clear while my kitten was losing Vital signs of LIFE before helping her! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Lantana, Florida Animal Services: Veterinary Specialists of Palm Beach Lantana, Florida

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 13 2016
Deer Valley Apartment Homes Sequoia Equities, LLC Security Deposit Scam Roseville California Thank you for bringing this to our attention Author: Roseville, California Landlords: Deer Valley Apartment Homes Roseville, California

May 13 2016
VO Financial Frank LaPalomento I payed them 5000.00 to get me out of my timeshare because I never have used it nor could I afford it anymore and that is what the company said there speciality was Egg Harbor Township New Jersey
Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Investment Brokers: VO Financial Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

May 13 2016
Get Cash For Laptop The name is Alexandru Chiperi They took my laptop and said they would pay me for it even though it was not working Reno Nevada Check was mail to you on the next day and on May 2nd check was deposit into your bank account Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Get Cash For Laptop Reno, Nevada

May 12 2016
Sunset Plaza AG Christian Terberger, Beatrix Terberger, Tanya Stawski of Sothesby Homes, and Joe Briseno Home rental scam - taking most of home deposit and falsely claiming damages and missing items Los angeles California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sunset Plaza AG Los angeles, California

May 11 2016
Gateway classic cars ft laudersale Gateway classic cars cape coral Lied and deceptive practice Cape coral Florida Why Author: Palm harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Gateway classic cars ft laudersale Florida

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
Saivian 20% cash back Members pay $125.00 per Month if you get 3 people, then your membership is free. If you have 3 you earn 5.00 per day which you never receive, because they take the money out for Membership. Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Work at Home: Saivian Internet

May 10 2016
Tailgator Toby Food Truck Ken Wright Tailgator Toby Meats, Tailgator Toby Food Truck, Tailgator Toby Mobile Trucks, Ken Wright Ripped off several people on his food truck scam for hundreds of thousands of dollars Iowa Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Food Vendors: Tailgator Toby Food Truck Ken Wright Nationwide

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida