Your Search | palmetto marketing, inc. and john doberstein

Jan 17 2017
Colorado Technical University CTU Fraudulent records, false documentation, false representation Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Colorado Technical University Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
coal cosmetics posing as lux derma false advertisment of item type in lux derma and link directs you to coal cosmetics Internet Author: scott township, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 17 2017
Craigslist ExecutivesJim Buckmaster – CEO and Founder Craig Newmark – Chairman and Founder Mabel Deng – ControllerBoard of Directors Craig Newmark, Weezy Muth, Christina Murphy Yet another rip off on CL, by a company that follows no rules tampa Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: Craigslist Internet

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth Revita Youth Eye Serum and Revita Youth Neuvia Cream Snake Oil St. Petersburg Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Medical Supplies: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 17 2017
Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Damaged Vinyl Siding Toledo Ohio Author: Reedsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Toledo, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
US Cellular Someone threatening to garnish my wages stating they are us cellular and they they were going to report it to the IRS Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: US Cellular Internet

Bill Bland William Bland Hired and didn't pay!! Orange California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Bill Bland Orange, California

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
THE DEALEM FL MIRACLE PANTIE I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT ( MIRACLE PANTIE ) ON JANUARY 4TH 2017, AND $26.90 WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON JANUARY 5, 2017 Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Fraud: THE DEALEM FL FL

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Rayman SEO Rayman Corprayman best Seo edward Miller, Chris Owens, Do Not Use Waste of Time and Money RIP OFF Etobicoke Internet Author: lynnwood, Washington Internet Fraud: Rayman SEO Internet

Jan 17 2017
Simple Health And Axis Medical I knew it was too good to be true ! Florida Author: Lithonia,, Georgia Health Insurance: Simple Health Florida

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 17 2017
Fairway Marketing Dave Rubright/ d**k Costa Ordered CBD for liver cancer relieving symptoms.Deerfield Beach Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Fairway Marketing Internet

Jan 17 2017
TaxACT, Inc. No Support, Prices are a Rip Off Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Income tax: TaxACT, Inc. Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 17 2017
Ashley Furniture Home Store Broken and Defective Dresser Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Brave New Look Devoid of customer service and reliability Internet Author: Richmond , Virginia Clothing Stores: Brave New Look Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Compressionsale.com Melissa Bright and ? Matthew Rude customer service Ordering, Customer Service and convoluted email documentation Vernon Hills Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois