Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

palmetto marketing, inc. and john doberstein

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
ReVitalize ReNewEye ReNewEye, ReVSkin, Enamoreye, and Antiagngskinserum, ReVitalize Skin Serum 'Free' Trial SCAM Brooklyn Internet
Author: Granbury, Texas Skin Care: ReVitalize ReNewEye Internet

Mar 23 2017
NEW ATLAS DEALS and FREEDOMPOP Stole $99.99 from me.I purchased a MiFi 500 internet device and 1-year LTE Internet from FreedomPop. On attempting to redeem the service the site would not activate. After many emails and phone calls to NEW ATLAS DEALS (Support Heros of Stack Commerce) and FreedomPop they just said they could not help and stopped all communacations. The MiFi 500 device has never shipped. Essentially I have been robbed of $99.99. Internet Author: White Rock, New Mexico Internet Services: NEW ATLAS DEALS Internet

Mar 23 2017
Convergence Marketing Match Converge Team lead in merchandising Maryland Author: Waynesboro, Mississippi Lawyers: Convergence Marketing Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 22 2017
COLLISION CLINIC INC Auto Repair Scam of about $10,000.00 over seven months of fake repair.Missed pieces of the car.Charge for parts not replaced.Refuse to give repair report upon payment. Missouri City Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: COLLISION CLINIC INC Missouri City, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Barry Brick | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Mar 22 2017
American Business Systems RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: American Business Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. American Business Systems commitment to total customer satisfaction. American Business Systems past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training and support to their clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Live Training, and Lifetime Support.*UPDATE: American Business Systems pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Business Systems recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. The Facts Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida American Business Systems Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Business Systems past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training and support to their clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Live Training, and Lifetime Support. KELLER, Texas

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | stiffed us and made us feel horrible about our wedding chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS  threw our trust in the wind by not appearing, by tripling our wedding bill, and by two-timing us chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Wedding Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) chicago, Illinois

Mar 22 2017
. Capital One Bank N.A. All 5 of my long standing accounts have been restricted by Capital One for adding and removing authorized users. Isnt that a cardholder priviledge? Mclean VA Nationwide
You forgot Author: Perris, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One N.A. Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Cross Stone and Saber, Vincent B. Whitaker, Alan Haarburger, Rising Sun Corp Limited, Jonathan Cannon Wellness Property Development Limited, Wang Xin Hua, Hang Seng Bank Limited, Chan Pai Lun(Dennis) VP SBLC Funding, Liars who could not do what they contracted with me to do, Scam atrists Glendale, Arizona, New Jersey, New York,Hong Kong Author: Fair lawn , New Jersey Financial Services: Cross Stone and Saber Glendale , Arizona

Mar 22 2017
aural face cream and last eye serum found it on facebook and said trail size for 1.99 and 3.95 but they also charge extra that i didn't ask for NV CA Nationwide Author: FEASTERVILLE TREVOSE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: aural face cream and last eye serum Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Apical Online Extremely crafty scam starting with pop-up to contact Microsoft, to remote access and loss of $2500 Panama City Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Computer Service & Repair: Apical Online Panama City, Other

Mar 22 2017
Blake Wallace Took payment for services refused to provide proof of service and refund Bogue Chitto Mississippi
Email from Blake Wallace Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Legal Process Services: Blake Wallace Bogue Chitto, Mississippi

Mar 22 2017
Eaves Avalon Avalon Communities Security Deposit received after 30 days and Security Deposit check bounced Lawrenceville New Jersey Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Attorneys General: Eaves Avalon Lawrenceville, New Jersey

Mar 21 2017
Clovers Print kennel , CKM Huskies, Nicole Marshburn, Taylor Marshburn Changed name of kennel to try and get away with past neglect and issues White Lake Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Animal Services: Clovers Print kennel White Lake , Wisconsin

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida