PALMETTO SHORES RESORT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: palmetto shores resort
There may be more reports for "palmetto shores resort"
For more results perform a general search for "palmetto shores resort"
Showing 1-25 of 3,639 Found Reports For more specific results for "palmetto shores resort"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Diamond Resorts International The Palms Country Club and Resort Condominium Association Insane late charges for late maintenance fee Coral Springs Florida Nationwide Author: Northport, New York Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
silverleaf resort oak n spruce, lee, mass. said I could sell it for more money and that they would help me to sell my timeshare lee Massachusetts Author: woonsocket, Rhode Island Resorts: silverleaf resort lee, Massachusetts

Mar 16 2017
Woodmaster Millwork LLC Do not staff for Woodmaster Millwork LLC - They are refusing to pay on services rendered Palmetto Florida Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Employment Services: Woodmaster Millwork LLC Palmetto, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Sandals Resort Five-Star rated my @**! Saint Lucius
Author: Hobart, Indiana Resorts: Sandals Resort Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Grand Sierra Wrongfully charging card and rude customer service. Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Casinos: Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Reno, Nevada

Mar 10 2017
Flamingo Water Park Resort Charging deposits you don't get back Kissimmee Florida Contacted Credit Card Author: Blair, Nebraska Hotel: Flamingo Water Park Resort Kissimmee, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Timber Lodge RV Resort Eagan Minnesota Rv campground Eagan Minnesota Author: Lake arrowhead, California Campgrounds: Timber Lodge RV Resort Eagan Minnesota Eagan , Minnesota

Feb 28 2017
West gate Resort We became a owner last summer and they want money but they want give us the week that we was told it would be at a low price we want out Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Air Travel: West gate Resort Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Executive Resort Solutions I am a owner of a company and trying to make a living & got ripped off from this company Orlando Florida Author: Hartington, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Executive Resort Solutions Orlando, Florida

Feb 27 2017
SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC TIME-SHARES SHOULD BEEN DISCONTINUED ALL CHARLATANS Sedona Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Resorts: SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC Sedona, Arizona

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Resort Closing, Inc. Tiffany Marcus, Jerry Absher, Gregg Baker, Celeste Black, Jared Chance, John Hensley, Dawn Lee, Adrienne Morgan, Shaunte Morris, Richard Piccirillo, Rita Schoolcraft, Charles Logan Ward, Jerry Lee Ward, Stephen Ward, Patricia Whitt Property Scam - Claiming to be property developers/escrow agents and wanting to purchase parcels, but you have to sent them money for bonds, tax stamps and other various property related paperwork. Largo/Lakeland Florida Author: Chehalis, Washington Property Management: Resort Closing, Inc. Largo, Florida

Feb 19 2017
Banfield, daytona beach,fla Not the best in daytona Daytona beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach shores, Florida Animal Services: Banfield, daytona beach,fla Daytona beach shores, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Quickbpc.com Stole my Amazon gift credit, thanks cept Amazon gift cards but never gave me the Backpage credits Internet Author: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida Websites: Quickbpc.com Internet

Feb 14 2017
Anti aging skin care False Charges on my credit card.
Author: Norton shores, Michigan Skin Care: Anti aging skin care Internet

Feb 09 2017
Playa Grande Resort Los Cabos Nationwide Author: Fruitvale, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Playa Grande Resort Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Susan Dunn Attorney sabotaged case St. Clair Shores Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: Susan Dunn St. Clair Shores, Michigan

Feb 07 2017
Tiki Shack Importer, Sunset Bamboo, Resort Backyards CONSUMER FRAUD AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES San Bernardino California Suspicious Complaint Author: Orlando, Florida Sales People: Tiki Shack Importer Internet

Feb 06 2017
Palmetto coast property pros Never pays his help just keeps hiring new guys Bluffton South Carolina This is an attempt to slander by 2 people, one of which my sister dated. Author: Fremont , Indiana Builders & Contractors: Palmetto coast property pros Bluffton, South Carolina

Feb 05 2017
Choctaw casino and resort Choctaw Casino Durant Choctaw Casino Gaming Scam Durant Oklahoma Author: Cedar hill , Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw casino and resort Durant , Oklahoma

Feb 04 2017
Kasey Cole Resort rental scam...Key west...Miami...NY... chicago Illinois
Author: passaic, New Jersey Lodging: Kasey Cole chicago, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
The Leisure Group; Resort Services International Promised travel discounts; no discounts, no service, no refund Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Naples, Florida Travel Agencies: The Leisure Group Nationwide