Your Search | palmetto marketing inc. pitts sales

Oct 20 2014
Elite Show Services, Inc fired by company for age discrimination San Diego California Author: Lawndale, California Questionable Activities: Elite Show Services, Inc San Diego, California

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
scotties auto sales repossessed my car I was up to date on payments. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: scotties auto sales Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ES EXPRESS LINES INC Trans Quality ES Express falsifies drivers log books. Forces drivers to drive much more hours then required by the law. Lemont Illinois
Author: Brooklyn , New York Trucking Companies: ES EXPRESS LINES INC Lemont, Illinois

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
CVC Auto Sales CVC Auto Sales Lives To Rip Off Honest People Albertville Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Auto Dealers: CVC Auto Sales Albertville, Alabama

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Film Marketing Service peter Greenepeter@filmmarketingservices.comJon Gurshajon@filmmarketingservices.com Filmamkers and film festival winners BEWARE SCAm SCAM SCAM the will steal your hard earned money and RUN! Marina del Rey California Author: Los Angeles, California Film Marketing Service Marina del Rey, California

Oct 20 2014
Frig House NUCOLD Refrigeration inc Double billed my account and wont refund purchace not yet shipped Morrilton Arizona Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico RV Parts & Accessories: Frig House Morrilton , Arizona

Oct 20 2014
Alamo Rent A Car/Enterprise Holding Inc. Alamo Car Rental SCAM Inglewood, Dallas California, TX Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Rentals: Alamo Rent A Car Inglewood, California

Oct 20 2014
Ed in sales and Jerry in parts  Joliet Illinois Author: Holland, Michigan Sporting Goods: Ed in sales and Jerry in parts Joliet, Illinois

Oct 19 2014
Minuteman Press International Inc Franchisees claim your money back Farmingdale New York Author: Other Franchisors: Minuteman Press International Inc Farmingdale, New York

Oct 19 2014
z57 internet marketing solutions Robed, deceived san diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Customer Leads: z57 san diego, California

Oct 19 2014
New Age Marketing Group Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Total Scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: New Age Marketing Group Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 19 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 18 2014
Campus Concepts Inc. This company still owes me $400.00 dollars in commission for 3 years. I report the President to the BBB and the State. They wouldn't call them back. The state said they had other complaints, but couldn't track the President down. The President called and Make $100,000.00 working from home. Dallas and Long Beach Texas and California Author: NB, California Media: Campus Concepts Inc. Select State/Province

Oct 18 2014
Vividseats.com Endorsed ticket insurance which was a scam Internet Author: ardmore, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Vividseats.com Internet

Oct 18 2014
Life Partners, Inc LPI Brian Pardo LPI Uses Deceptive Returns to Sell Their Investments Waco Texas Author: Lake Placid, Florida Insurance Companies: Life Partners, Inc Waco, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group No Business License Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Eugene, Oregon Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group Hallandale Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2014
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
LPI Life Partners inc This company did not disclose that a fee would be charges every year, nor the fact that after 5 years i would start paying the insured person's premium. And they just went up to $300 a year for fees...without notice. The insured person has been on deaths door for years, still no payout. Waco Texas Author: Kansas City , Missouri Sales People: LPI Waco , Texas