Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: palmetto shores resort
There may be more reports for "palmetto shores resort"
For more results perform a general search for "palmetto shores resort"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 11 2017
Sugar Mountain Resort, Inc AKA Ski Sugar AKA Sugar Mountain Ski & s****.
Clearly you work for the resort... Author: HILTON HEAD ISLAND, South Carolina Sports Instruction: Sugar Mountain Resort, Inc Banner Elk, North Carolina

Jan 08 2017
Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Latinstar International Casino Misrepresented being owned by Mr Barcelo, did not disclose Jackpot full rules/odds, possible fraud Punta Cana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Casinos: Sky Casino in Occidental Caribe Resort Punta Cana,

Jan 04 2017
Kids Quest Paragon Casino and Resort Refused my 17 month old care due to short staff, there were 3 people just standing around with maybe one other child in the room Marksville Louisiana Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Child Daycare: Kids Quest Marksville, Louisiana

Dec 31 2016
Associa DRM (Desert Resort Management) Signed into Contract with Fake HOA Palm Desert California Author: Palm Desert, California Property Management: Associa Palm Desert, California

Dec 23 2016
Diamond Resort International I hated this company they will scam you, how can they get away with this!!! They will rob you with your hard earned money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hayward, California Resorts: Diamond Resort International Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 20 2016
Allmand Boats AllmanBoats FRAUD!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Palmetto Bay Florida Statements are false, malicious, defamatory without merit Author: Lexington, Kentucky Boat Dealers: Allmand Boats Palmetto Bay, Florida

Dec 19 2016
Resort Travelers Resort travelers International They hounded us for weeks until we agreed to sign a contract for 5 years, promising that we will get offers every month. We reviewed one offer 3 months after signing the contract that was it. 4 months later we called to ask about not getting they said you'll receive offers by the end of the month, that was in October now it's December I have yet to receive an offer. I'm $2000 in the hole. I called to ask for a refund, they said based on my contract I can't get a refund Lake Mary Florida Author: Sinking spring , Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Resort Travelers Lake Mary , Florida

Dec 14 2016
Resort Timeshare are sales, Inc. Marsha Charles A person named Marsha called us and asked if we wanted to rent our timeshare and she was going to pay us $1,800 for each week but we had to pay $980 as a down payment and I've only had contact with her 2 times then she never answered her phone afterwards to correct paperwork. Lauderdale Florida
Author: Galena Park, Texas Resorts: Resort Timeshare are sales, Inc. Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Club COTG LTD; A Vacation Ownership Resort Total rip off the fees have gone through the roof and never have availability and if they do it is cheaper to book on a travel site Las Vegas Nevada Author: NANUET, New York Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 10 2016
Personalizationmall.com Rip Off - Terrible Quality - Misleading - Customer Service - Non exsistent Burr Ridge Illinois Author: Beverly Shores, Indiana Gift Shops: Personalizationmall.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Rick and jyoti Benisasia Scammed me out of 3 days work. Palm Beach Shores Florida Author: Riviera beach, Florida Small Business Services: Rick and jyoti Beneasia Palm Beach Shores, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Stoney Detached salesman that thinks he is God Cape haze Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Blabber Mouth: Bob hodge marine St. Petersburg, Florida

Nov 30 2016
Electron Resort Do NOT order anything from Electron Resort - total SCAM Dudley North Carolina Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Television Parts & Services: Electron Resort Dudley , North Carolina

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 25 2016
Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Wow, I was played by Ken Moore and his accomplices. Now I know why they did not allow me to have my cell phone out, I was sure going to google the timeshare, just like I did once I walked out of there, and to my surprise all these scams and fraud re grandview Las Vegas Resort Timeshare Eldorado Las Vegas Nevada Author: san leandro, California Resorts: Grand View Resort Las Vegas, NV / Eldorado Resort Corp. Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 24 2016
MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds Sell of Defective Animals Namely German Shepherds New Windsor Maryland Author: Lovettsvile, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIsty ridge Aminal Resort and German Shepherds New Windsor, Maryland

Nov 23 2016
Spa Staff Left Standing for 50 minutes MANALAPAN Florida Author: Palm Bch Gardens, Florida Franchises: EAU Resort and Spa MANALAPAN , Florida

Nov 21 2016
Choctaw Casino, Choctaw Casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma The old Bait and Hook 'Em technique! These guys are professional thieves--protected by Indian rights; I can think of no better way to describe them. Durant Oklahoma Author: Prague , Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Choctaw Casino, Durant, Oklahoma Durant , Oklahoma

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers Dishonest and Deceiving Business. Do not go there ! St Petersburg Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
Lash Serum Plus BUYER BEWARE: TOTAL RIP-OFF, NO REFUND AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Scottsdale, Arizona Author: St Clair Shores, Michigan Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 08 2016
vacation village resort PATRIOT SUITESLANDO RESORTS THEY ARE FRAUD. THEY DONT GIVE YOU WHAT THEY SAY YOU WILL RECEIVE fort lauderdale Florida Author: fairborn, Ohio Mortgage Companies: vacation village resort fort lauderdale , Florida

Nov 03 2016
Doggie District Pet Resort Doggie District Summerlin What they don't tell you Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Animal Services: Doggie District Pet Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 31 2016
All American painting and remodeling Shelby township Michigan Author: St. Clair shores, Michigan tempdir: All American painting and remodeling Shelby township , Michigan