Your Search | panda research

Feb 07 2016
Chemdry Harris Research Inc. Legal Department Lied about what was in the contract. Logan Utah Author: California Cleaning Services: Chemdry Logan, Utah

Feb 02 2016
DATING-OPTIONS, SEARCHMATE, ATTRACTIVE PARTNERS, AVENUES DATING, MATCHMAKERS DATING, ULTIMATE ATTRACTION Be very cautious of all matchmakers, Do YOUR RESEARCH ALCESTER  Author: ALCESTER, Other Liars: DATING-OPTIONS, SEARCHMATE, ALCESTER, Other

Jan 29 2016
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Sent letter,to deposit check in my account,then to call account manger Timothy Major to activate the check Buffalo New York Author: Dickson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Buffalo, New York

Jan 27 2016
Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Joe Thurston Bullied, controlled, and blacklisted by Thurston Academy. Poor Business Practices by Joe Thurston Kingston Massachusetts
Get facts right Author: Plymouth , Massachusetts Martial Arts: Thurston Academy of Kingston MA Kingston, Massachusetts

Jan 23 2016
Ifit.com IfitNordic Track The calls randomly drop when you're trying to call support, you can't get anyone to answer the emails for a refund. Nordic track sold me ifit when I bought the treadmill, even though after research I found the treadmill I bought did not support ifit. To use ifit, you need a supportive device which is an apple product or a computer, which I don't have an iPad nor do I want to buy one just for this app, and a a computer is not feasible to use during workout. They're not helping me get my money back Internet  Author: Lake city, Florida Weightloss Programs: Ifit.com Internet

Jan 20 2016
Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lemon Walled Lake Michigan Used Car Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Walled Lake, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
National Agents Alliance The Alliance, Kit Marketing, Superior Performers, Pro Data Research. Be Cautious! Burlington, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Los Calinas, California Multi Level Marketing: National Agents Alliance Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Midland Funding Credit one Bank called cell phone everyday when i got home from the hospital from a coma in 2010. It's on my credit po box 98873 LAS VEGAS Nevada 89193 Nationwide Be Proactive and do research Author: Lanham, Maryland Collection Agencies: Midland Funding Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Research Consultation Pros RC Pros - Dissertation Help Waste of Time - Better Help is out there Internet Author: Clarksburg, Maryland Con Artists: Research Consultation Pros Internet

Jan 18 2016
Mcm Manhattan Harassing me and my family emailed me that I was going to jail. I've reported to fbi Internet Be proactive and do research Author: Chula vista, California Collection Agencies: Mcm Internet

Jan 16 2016
Bundes Research Chemical Shop James Murphy BUNDES Research Chemical/Bathsalts are a SCAM. 250 dollars STOLEN Findlay Ohio Author: Freeport, Florida Drugstores: Bundes Research Chemical Shop Findlay, Ohio

Jan 14 2016
INVESTIGATION: GW Equity clients can confident safe, confident & secure when doing business with GW Equity. GW Equity is committed to total client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success in their business. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Dallas Texas, Nationwide *UPDATE: Complaints posted on Rip-off Report were created by a former disgruntled employees of the company. GW Equity has never received a legitimate complaint from a client through Rip-off Report. GW Equity is Rip-off Report Verified Safe Business You sir are a LIAR and have no connection with GW Equity whatsoever. Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Gw Equity - Geneva Business Research Dallas, Texas

Jan 13 2016
earn at home club aka Panda research earn at home club was a lie. Internet company response Author: Del Rio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: earn at home club Internet

Jan 13 2016
Erik Brown Florida Rising Project  Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Erik Brown Sarasota, Florida

Jan 11 2016
Electricity Freedom Energy Research Engineer Rich frrom Niles, IL refers to Cable Ties as Plastic Bridles - a term only found on the Alibaba website. This is just the beginning of things not quite right. Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Electricity Freedom Internet

Jan 05 2016
Insight Market Research Group Kenny George scam New York Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: Insight Market Research Group Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Ancestry.com They are a RIP OFF...Advertise a Free Trial and when you cancel within the time period there is no refund... Research Family Trees Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Ancestry.com Internet

Dec 31 2015
Schaeffer Investment Research Caution of what appears to be too Good to be True easy money--NOT Cincinnati, Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Investment Brokers: Schaeffer Investment Research Cincinnati,, Ohio

Dec 30 2015
John W Ghezzi at Garg & Associates when hired Failed to research property liens. Failed to research what my X business partner owned. Magnolia Texas Amended Report Author: st louis, Missouri Attorneys & Legal Services: John W Ghezzi Magnolia , Texas

Dec 28 2015
Long Island Advertising Long Island Promotions, Silver Star Advertising, Jared Irish, Ryan Irish, Alexandra, Jenifer Lopez Irish This company is a pyramid scheme. There is nothing else to it. Research Smart Circle and their subsidiaries and you will be horrified. I fell for the for professional Front they portray head over he Floral Park , New York Legal Notice Author: long island, New York Sales People: Long Island Advertising Floral Park, New York

Dec 27 2015
Planet.com Fredericksberg Scammed $1.49 I agreed to as a chance to obtain an iPhone 6 for research then unknown to me charged to Visa $119..00 on my bias, Believed Denmark via internet Internet Author: Guelph, , Ontario Liars: Planet.com Fredericksberg Internet

Dec 26 2015
Black Book VIP Rochelle Brown Rents units in her name and then sublets them to other people using a different company name then doesnt pay the rent due using numerous excuses and makes changes to existing contract without approval from the owner , and now have an attorney to evict her from the contract even though another person is living in my house atlanta Georgia
Definitely True that Black Book Inc is Thieving company Author: atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Black Book VIP atlanta, Georgia

Dec 25 2015
A COMPANY OF CRIMINALS - INVITATION HOMES Peddles you a home in a high crime area, mentions nothing, refuses to work with you and steals your deposit in full. No fairness here. Gilbert Arizona
Invitation Homes - We came to terms Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Gilbert, Arizona

Dec 24 2015
Vindale research No name they ask for my chi name me my husband info where we work what we own our birthday then had me to think I was getting paid for all the survey I did then gonna just block me out so I want to sue them for this if not that I strongly recommend that t Stop Vindale research from stealing information people. USA Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Vindale research Internet

Dec 22 2015
my little panda kitchen http://www.mylittlepandakitchen.com/Annabelle [email protected] Food was stale. Not vegan and was tested for rat feces and came out positive, I did this because we knew something was wrong with the cake. It was under cooked and we could see the EGGS and we found three black round balls in the batter and we had them tested . They turned out to be rat droppings . When we contacted her just to get our money back she went insane and gave us threats and went all over our social medias and left insane comments . This business is a scam and NOT vegan and not safe . The cake actually had raw batter in the middle ! It was also melted upon delivery by the owner who reeked of tobacco smoke . She also had filthy hands and finger nails . Buyer beware! sidney Internet
The truth about little Panda Kitchen Author: homosassa, Florida Catering: my little panda kitchen Internet