Customer satisfaction commitment: Panda Research | Ripoff Report

Your Search | panda research

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 14 2016

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future. You need to do some research yourself PAUL Author: mesa, az Corrupt Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Mesa, Arizona

Sep 11 2016
National Home Creator Rob Covey Services rendered and theft of services by deceitful practices. Farms out roof work from 3rd Partyies most of which are unlicensed, undocumented or are not credentialed. The information posted on the website is not up-to-date and some misleading. From my own research, I can say there is no valid physical address at the Katy location posted on the website and the owner makes promises to its clients that are not met to profit such as paying referrals to clients that provide the company leads. Katy Texas
Author: Needville, Texas Roofing Companies: National Home Creator Katy, Texas

Sep 08 2016
NINES HOLDING AG, URARU HOLDING AG, “Plasma” (scientific research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering), LLC “Ceramic micromotors” production of engines and turbines Mr Hubert BachmanMr Rashid BozievMr Dmitriy Doykhen Moscow, Geneva Internet Author: Ayala Alabang Village - Alabang, Real Estate Investing: NINES HOLDING AG, URARU HOLDING AG, “Plasma” (scientific research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering), LLC “Ceramic micromotors” production of engines and turbines Internet

Sep 02 2016
https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Avoid this company for your Resume writing needs Internet
resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Response Author: Brooklyn, New York Grant Writing & Research: https://www.resumeprofessionalwriters.com/ Internet

Sep 01 2016
Joe Tomasek James C Riley Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss SLIME Dead Beats LEXINGTON South Carolina
Conrad Huss Robert Gyemant jamie Riley exposed to the public Author: port charlotte, Florida Employers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 31 2016
Teleteam USA - Benjamin J. McClaskey DEFRAUDED ME OFF $1945.00 AS A TELEMARKETING COMPANY. TOTAL FRAUD Eatonton Georgia Do your research Author: New Cumberland, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: Teleteam USA - Benjamin J. McClaskey Eatonton, Georgia

Aug 29 2016
Joseph Fox Foxhound Family History & Research Paid for services not provided Internet Excuse the typos Author: San Antonio, Texas Private Investigators: Joseph Fox Internet

Aug 29 2016
Texas Obesity Research Center, Marc Hamilton, Debbie Hamilton - bait and switch, unprofessional, dishonest, manipulative, demanding, lazy - Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Texas Obesity Research Center houston, Texas

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina
true SLIME Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 16 2016
Federal grant prossessing centre Washington District of Columbia Author: Colfax, Indiana Grant Writing & Research: Federal grant prossessing centre Internet

41, Report #1321994

Aug 11 2016
Dent Research Harry Dent, John DelVecchio, Forensic Investor Investor Alert, Marketing scam, Snake oil stock market advice, Harry Dent always wrong, Forensic Investor stock market scam Delray Beach, Florida 33483 Florida Dents track record speaks for itself Author: Laveen, Arizona Financial Services: Dent Research Delray Beach, Florida 33483, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
invoke surveys invoke research non payment after completing surveys Internet Author: schenectady, New York On-Line Business: invoke surveys Internet

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

45, Report #1320563

Aug 03 2016
Invoke Research Did Not Receive Promised Payment Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho On-Line Business: Invoke Research Internet

Jul 25 2016
Legal Research Group LRG Sarah Wilson LRG Collection Agency is Fraud Bloomington California Author: Bloomington, California Legal Process Servers: Legal Research Group CA

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
You're wrong my friend. Do some research please. Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Invoke Research Did not pay for research panel studies. unknown Internet Author: Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Invoke Research Internet

Jul 22 2016
Bundes Research Chemicals Shop rchemzandbathsalts.com SCAM---STOLE 250 DOLLARS Findley Ohio Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Drugstores: Bundes Research Chemicals Shop Findley, Ohio