Your Search | panda research

Dec 21 2015
Tuesday Rhodes Realtor at Century 21 Nasty shell of a woman! Springfield Missouri
I have a request Author: Atlanta, Georgia Realtors: Tuesday Rhodes Springfield , Missouri

Dec 21 2015
Dr Marvin Reich ARRESTED for mass selling of pain medications. fined $26,000, Internet EMILE BOUARI Purposely Defames Good People Using Ripoff.com Yo Accomplish His VILE His SLANDER! Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: miami, Florida Doctors: Dr Marvin Reich Internet

Dec 09 2015
Primerica Life Insurance Company ripoff Primerica decreasing term life insurance invest the difference formerly A. L. Williams Duluth Georgia*UPDATE: Primerica gets a POSITIVE rating from Rip-off Report in customer support & satisfaction. Primerica pledges to resolve complaints from the past, present and in the future, and give 100% commitment to customer service-say Company Executives!
A satisfied customer for over 10 years. Author: Greer, South Carolina Insurance Companies: Primerica Life Insurance Company | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
In Touch Voip Intouchvoip took out 39.95 and then I was charged a 30.00 overdraft fee. I have never heard of this company and have never given them my information. Thankfully I was able to get the funds reversed by filing a fraud report, but after research I see that this company is doing this to a lot of people. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Telephone Companies: In Toch

30, Report #1271998

Dec 04 2015
Energy Research Chemicals Accepted WU pmt for order, courier ins, EPCS. Tried to get address pmt for stamp seal when i quit. Over$300 paid, no delivery Internet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Energy Research Chemicals Internet

Dec 03 2015
Fishback Management and Research, Inc. Don Fishback Advertising scam Lexington Kentucky Author: Scarborough, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: Fishback Management and Research, Inc. Lexington, Kentucky

Dec 03 2015
Zain Digital Zeidan Digital Agency Pathetic SEO & Website Design Narre Warren Victoria
What a story!!!! REBUTTAL TITLE:  Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.   Author: Melbourne, Websites: Zain Digital Narre Warren,

Dec 03 2015
DO NOT HIRE My Ideal Wedding Scam Awful Stay Away Review Bad Review - Disgusting - Rip OFF Melbourne Victoria What a story!!!! Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.   Author: Melbourne, Wyoming Wedding Services: My Ideal Wedding Melbourne, Other

Nov 30 2015
Carl Sampson i was being sent letters saying I was a winner to alot if cash and or prizes, and I was to send in $20 to get what I won for a documentation fee I sent in $20. still nothing but more letters coming saying I won and needed to send in another $20 as, I did again, I have still have got nothin and keep getting letters saying I won cash and or prizes I have done some research on this company and all it says is a scam I don't know what to do or how I wld get my money back, which now I wish I cld of helped someone in need instead of being scammed, please call me back at 425-829-5341rick pentzold wantagh, Washington Author: renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Carl Sampson wantagh, , Washington

Nov 24 2015
Elite Sock Research Anthony Vassallo, CEO This is a copy of the E-mail I received from the CEO of ESR Hicksville, NY New York Author: Hertford, North Carolina Financial Education: Elite Sock Research Hicksville, NY, New York

Nov 23 2015
Panda Research Rip off survey site. Bogus surveys, actually marketing scams. . Internet Author: WAUTOMA, Wisconsin Internet: Panda Research Internet

Nov 22 2015
Unfair, Unethical, and unacceptable business practices and opinions by all partners and leadership at BLUE MOON RECRUITING JESSICA FUNKHOUSER DAVISDAYNE J ANDERSONTARA ANDERSONDWAYNE DAVISDOROTHY DAVIS Worked for company nearly 300 hours, probably more and partners of company wont pay my invoice for the work,. LEWISVILLE Texas
COURTNEY REINECKE LOST HER UNEMPLOYMENT CASE AGAINST BLUE MOON RECRUITING LLC *Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: Arlington, Texas Employers: BLUE MOON RECRUITING LEWISVILLE, Texas

Nov 22 2015
Mqr research Linda stone Sent me a check for 2,260 to take out 300 for myself 50 for gas then 150 for western union after you receive the check to follow the instructions, aftrr i deposit this money and my account my bank was closed i tried to email the sender no response, Indiana Internet Author: mauldin, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Mqr research Internet

Nov 21 2015
discreetshop.info this is a site that sell research chemicals but dont Internet Author: new cstle, Delaware Customer: discreetshop.info Internet

Nov 21 2015
MQR Research Inc Email asking for participation in research study. Sent check for $2,200 with $300 for participation and remainder for expenses. Los Angeles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: MQR Research Inc Los Angeles, California

Nov 20 2015
MQR Research INC MQS Reasearch INC Reasearch scam Los Angeles California Author: Kearny , New Jersey Cash Services: MQR Research INC Los Angeles, California

Nov 20 2015
Premium Finance This is more of a warning to consumers that anything good. I bought a 2004 Jaguar from Premium Finance, Located on Harbor blvd of city Costa Mesa. The most dishonest characters can be found there. After driving car and signing finance papers dash board wa Shady chacters Costa Mesa California Research? Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Premium Finance Costa Mesa, California

Nov 18 2015
Elite Stock Research U Trade Research SCAM Penny Stock Pump and Dump Plain view New York Author: Fort worth, Texas Financial Services: Elite Stock Research Plain view , New York

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research Inc. Secret Shopper Scam, sent a check for me to cash through my bank, and expected me to transfer funds to them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Adding more to report.... Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: RKM Research Inc. Internet

Nov 18 2015
Eagle Shield Inc. REVIEW: Eagle shield committed to 100% customer satisfaction and 5 star reviews! Eagle Shield Inc has an unique value beneficial product solutions & help you be more comfortable in your home and business!*UPDATE: Eagle Shield Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Eagle Shield Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AVOID THESE GUYS Author: Bakersfield, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield, Inc. Dublin, California

Nov 17 2015
FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH BRUCE WINDSHEI, MICHADA MUNIF, MIKEL HOLAK, KELVIN COLE, HOWARD LEWIS, MYSTERY SHOPPER FRAUD BARRINGTON Illinois Author: MERCED CA 95340, California US Postal Service: FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH BARRINGTON, Illinois

Nov 13 2015
Gibson Dependable / Ryan Ingram Lied about a MAJOR value aspect of the guitar, and only after I received guitar and did my research, did I discover his false information. When I exposed his lie and directed him to call the actual Gibson factory in TN for proof, he still refused to pay for return shipping, ($80). In my estimate, Gibson Dependable should be avoided @ all costs. DO not buy from this seller. Carneys Point New Jersey Counter Statement Author: Austin, Texas Music Shops: Gibson Dependable Carneys Point, NJ,

Nov 08 2015
LA CARPET LONG AFFAIRS CARPET AND RUG INC8775 RESEARCH DR, IRVINE CA 926181575 S HARBOR BLVD, FULLERTON CA DURING TILE INSTALLATION, THEY DAMAGED MY CEILING WITH NAIL PUNCTURES AND HOLES, LA CARPET REFUSES TO FIX DAMAGE FULLERTON California
Author: La habra, California Builders & Contractors: LA CARPET FULLERTON, California

Nov 07 2015
Grand Canyon University Grand Canyon Education Inc Enrollment Counselor Did Not Inform Me Of Class Drop Policy or Have Me Speak With Financial Aid Phoenix Arizona You should have done your research Author: California Colleges and Universities: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona