Customer satisfaction commitment: Panda Research | Ripoff Report

Your Search: panda research
There may be more reports for "panda research"
For more results perform a general search for "panda research"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 23 2016
Champs Apparel is FAKE December 2nd 2016 I ordered a Troy Aikman throwback jersey for my mom @ 110 dollars, everything looked legit, and I still haven't received my jersey here on Christmas Eve eve December 23rd. I did some research and it could take up to weeks for jerseys to Champs apparel is FAKE and ripped me off Nationwide Nationwide Author: SA, Texas Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel is FAKE Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Viaguard/Accu-metrics Paternity DepotDNA Testing and Research Centre i sent in my ancestry swab testing in since april 15 2016 and have not gotten any results i call and only get told that it takes time. i know it has been received by the tracking on postal sent date. when i call i get a recording to leave a message, i leave a message and they never get back to me. i have also e-mailed them with no results also Toronto Ontario Author: Okalahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard/Accu-metrics Toronto, Ontario

GROWTHINK Market research totally generic and useless LA Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Business Consultants: GROWTHINK Internet

Dec 21 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Had you pegged as a plant anyway. Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 20 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp is dedicated to providing inventors with the best service possible. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Don't believe me believe the Federal Trade Commission Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
Destinations Save on resortsIntetnational travel solutions Arrived for a group seminar. They were very good at telling and showing you exactly what you wanted. Signed the contact. After going back to room and researched find alot of negativity and lies. Canceled contract within 24 hours. They still put the payment through. They can't do what they promised. Please research and don't let them scam you moon twp Branson Missouri Author: moon twp, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Destinations moon twp, Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
NAA National Agents Alliance; The Lampe Company, LLC; Superior Performers, Inc. d/b/a National Agents Alliance ,NAA, The Lampe Company, LLC, and all of NAA's Affiliates, including without limitation Pro Data Research®, LLC and K.I.T.® Marketing, LLC,I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS EMPL IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE -- IT IS NOT IT IS A SCAM NORTH CAROLINA Nationwide Author: CROSBY, Texas Insurance Companies: NAA National Agents Alliance Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Research Manager- Mr. Andy Moor. Nice Service Research,Inc . sent me a Check for $2084.99, and wanted me to deposit into my account at my bank, and send back $1734.00 none doesnt say
Author: Nampa, Idaho Consumer Services: Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Geragrant Cassandra Walker. Sean Kelly, d**k Oakley Geragrant/Cenex/Grant Solutions Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Grant Writing & Research: Geragrant Internet

Dec 09 2016
Forever rich clothing Rich mob clothing They take your money it's a scam you won't receive your items Internet Research the website before you buy Author: North Chicago , Illinois Sales People: Forever rich clothing Internet

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 01 2016
Dent Research... Harry Dent Last January(16th) I joined Dent Research as a member to get information emailed to me about the financial markets.I clicked on their Silvermembership for around $49(at that time around £28).....I was then billed for their Gold service automatically and charged £96 or around that figure. Internet Author: Wellingborough, Other Financial Services: Dent Research... Internet

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide We now have sufficient evidence for a lawsuit ashley hawthorne and chaz for falsely accusing us of harassment and reporting false stuff to the banking data system and can't have a new bank account Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
P&O professional survey and research group James Taylor Survey for stores James Taylor Internet Author: Kinmundy, Illinois Work at Home: P&O professional survey and research group Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 04 2016
Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Chris JohnsonGrant Funding Expert Promised in writing and failed to provide refund as detailed on website Nationwide Real Estate Investing Club of L.A. Update NOT ACCURATE Author: Canoga Park, California Grant Writing & Research: Chris Johnson - Grant Funding Expert Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Littlepuppiesonline Please stay away from this puppy mill!! The puppies you see online are not the same ones you buy. I could go on and on, after I read one sad story after another, how could I not research this company! Mount Vernon Ohio
Has Been Resolved Author: Clarksville, Tennessee US Postal Service: Littlepuppiesonline Internet

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 21 2016
I just don't understand why me and my mother are so hated they are willing to go all the way I have never bothered anyone why do they want to ruin me so bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Barotz Dental Be cautious and perform your research Denver Colorado
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Dental Services: Barotz Dental Denver, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions same as Grant Solutions Rip off $1000.00 to start filing paper work for a $50,000.00 grant. Phoenix, Az Az Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Grant Stratgy Solutions Phoenix, , Az

Oct 16 2016
Herbal Nutrition Aspen Antler Research FALSE ADVERTISING, SCAM DO NOT BUY THEIR IGF-1 PRODUCTS Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Aspen Antler Research Response Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Herbal Nutrition Internet