Customer satisfaction commitment: Panda Research | Ripoff Report

Your Search | panda research

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina
true SLIME Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 16 2016
Federal grant prossessing centre Washington District of Columbia Author: Colfax, Indiana Grant Writing & Research: Federal grant prossessing centre Internet
29, Report #1321994

Aug 11 2016
Dent Research Harry Dent, John DelVecchio, Forensic Investor Investor Alert, Marketing scam, Snake oil stock market advice, Harry Dent always wrong, Forensic Investor stock market scam Delray Beach, Florida 33483 Florida Dents track record speaks for itself Author: Laveen, Arizona Financial Services: Dent Research Delray Beach, Florida 33483, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph John called me after I had already gotten started with a corporate grant company and was starting an online business. He had the right password that was supposed to protect me from other companies selling me the same service. I can't seem to get any info about who my contact is for my account. I was stupid and thought he was part of the same group I was working with and actually paid an exorbitant a,punt of money to take the next step. He stayed on the phone with me for hours and I should have just walked away but I didn't and I thought he really could do what he said. I hope there is some recourse but know I am out a lot of money I don't have to give! Nationwide- North Carolina? Author: Mansfield, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Grant Strategy Solutions Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
invoke surveys invoke research non payment after completing surveys Internet Author: schenectady, New York On-Line Business: invoke surveys Internet

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas
33, Report #1320563

Aug 03 2016
Invoke Research Did Not Receive Promised Payment Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho On-Line Business: Invoke Research Internet

Jul 25 2016
Legal Research Group LRG Sarah Wilson LRG Collection Agency is Fraud Bloomington California Author: Bloomington, California Legal Process Servers: Legal Research Group CA

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 22 2016
Direct TV Direct TV does not Honor Florida Consumer Protection Laws and miserepresented their services to my mother a recent widow. nationwide
You're wrong my friend. Do some research please. Author: , Florida Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Invoke Research Did not pay for research panel studies. unknown Internet Author: Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Invoke Research Internet

Jul 22 2016
Bundes Research Chemicals Shop SCAM---STOLE 250 DOLLARS Findley Ohio Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Drugstores: Bundes Research Chemicals Shop Findley, Ohio

Jul 19 2016
Kris Kaszuba Researcher Who Took My Money and Provided Nothing When I Was Trying to Research My Grandfather San Diego California Author: Jacksonville , Florida Grant Writing & Research: Kris Kaszuba San Diego, California

Jul 19 2016
Zhang Financial Do Your Own Research Portage Michigan Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Financial Services: Zhang Financial Kalamazoo, Michigan

Jul 18 2016
Palm Beach Research Center Palm Beach Clinical Trials They promise poor people to pay them a certain amount and then change and lower the payment. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Clinics: Palm Beach Research Center West Palm Beach, FL

Jul 17 2016
carleton thomas donnelly lawyers Charges $200 per hour outside of DONNELLY LAWYERS for research and its USELESS Rochedale South Queensland Author: Brisbane, Other Legal Services: carleton thomas donnelly lawyers Rochedale South, Other

Jul 15 2016
Health Research Labs Shady Refund Guarantees South Portland Maine Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Health Research Labs Internet

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
Nations Trucks trucks have mechanical issues and do stand behind products sanford Florida Not a Commercial - Do your research! Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Nations Trucks sanford, Florida

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 04 2016
Brinkley Davies / Balu Australia Brinkley Davies Brinkley Fraser Davies brinkley davies, scam, balu research, balu australia, South Australia Internet
Author: California, California Internet Fraud: Brinkley Davies / Balu Australia Internet

Jun 30 2016
A-1 Access Storage A1 Access Storage, A-1 Access Storage of Salt Lake City - Worse company ever! SLC location! DO NOT do business with them! I have had broken lock latch since day we moved in! Constant mice problems! Any positive reviews seem to all be around same dates so employee reviews! Do your research or get storage else where! Salt Lake Utah Author: Herriman, Utah Storage Companies: A-1 Access Storage Salt Lake , Utah

Jun 29 2016
Nootropicsusa Ripped Me Off For 112 USD clonazolam, research chemical, vendor, nootropicsusa, review, scam n/a Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drugstores: Nootropicsusa Internet

Jun 27 2016
Corporate Research International Donna Martin MoneyGram International Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Work at Home: Corporate Research International Internet