PARADISE WORLD VACATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: paradise world vacations
There may be more specific results for "paradise world vacations"
For more specific results for "paradise world vacations"
Showing 1-25 of 33,205 Found Reports For more specific results for "paradise world vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
elly's world Purchased a hair steam iron from them total $54.00 back in may 2017, have not heard anything from them and their website is no longer working, I have sent email after email with no response! Internet Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: elly's world Internet

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World Took my money and never recieved product!! Internet Author: Warners, New York Liars: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
Ellys World Internet Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Beauty Products: Ellys World Internet

Aug 17 2017
Elly's World I ordered a steam hair straightener. When I went to check the status, it says This shop is,currently unavailable. Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world Ordered a starightner and have not received it Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Stop shooting yourself in the foot Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world I ordered the steam flat iron on July 29th at 4:24am..I NEVER received a confirmation number to my order and when I try to look up anything it says it's unavailable. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF!! WOW!! WHAT A SCAM REALLY!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN REMOVED OFF EVERY SITE???? Internet Author: Bartlett, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellys World False advertisement on FB, selling an amazing looking hair straightener. I ordered two, waited a few days, went back to company website called ellys world. And the Internet is indicating there is no such company. Received confirmation and paid through PayPal but was scammed. Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Ellys World Internet

Elly's world Rip me off for hair straightener There is not one Internet
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's world Ordered steam straightener from Elly's world for 49.97. was given a confirmation email and when checked website was gone.Intermet Author: Whittier, California Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
Elly world Internet Author: Manhattan, Kansas Liars: Unusual Rip-Off: Elly world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Woww fashion Ellys world Professional steam hair straightner was paid for but never sent. Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww fashion Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's world Support@ellysworld.com Bought a hair straightener for $49.97 and never received it. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Attorney Generals: Elly's world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Dennis Waltman World Market Power, WMPAAW INC Email Campaign Addiction las vegas Nevada Author: dunedin, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Dennis Waltman las vegas , Nevada

Aug 15 2017
Assurant Solutions Federal Warranty Service extended warranty for appliances Nationwide Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Zelda Psychic Zelda is a scam artist she claims that she can help you with little money by starting off with 60.00 than 200.00 and then she wants you to get her gift cards of 200.00 and more in order to get things moving in the right direction. She seems very sympathetic but it reality she is a CON ARTIST with no care in the world for you as a human being. She will take every last penny you have and not flinch an eye. This woman that should be ashamed of herself took way over 4000.00 from me for nothing but her own use and not to help me. Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zelda Physic Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2017
Elly's World Saw the ad on facebook with a post of hair dresser using straightener on clients hair. Thought it looked like a good product and ordered, now checking on order and website no longer exists, no way of contacting seller Internet Author: Columbia, Georgia Beauty Products: Elly's Word Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Billed as WOW Fashion $49.97 SCAM - Elly's world hair straightener Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I have ordered the steam iron from an ad on Facebook..when I go to check my order it says the URL doesn't exist ... Internet Author: Elmwood park, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Woww Fashions Elly's world Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Waukegan, Illinois Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's world I came across an add on Facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97 and I ordered and when I went back to check my status of my order the web page was gone I came across this and realized I have been ripped off Internet
Author: Chester, New York Beauty Products: Ella world Internet