Your Search | paradise properties, space energy

Sep 05 2014
America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors / John Lameira Dale Prine, John L. Lameira America's Green Energy Source now America's Green Energy Contractors passing themselves off as other companies Orlando Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Sales People: America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors / John Lameira Orlando, Florida

Sep 05 2014
Homestar Property Solutions (FKA) Energy REO/ Michael Breese Breach of Contract, Non Payment of Completed Projects Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Pennsburg , Pennsylvania Property Management: Homestar Property Solutions Maple Grove , Minnesota

Sep 05 2014
Dominion Towing Fairfax towed my legally parked car from a guest space, then lied when confronted. They stated that they weren't going to listen to my bulls*** and that I either paid them $165 or I wasn't getting my car back, then hung up on me. Fairfax Virginia Author: Annandale, Virginia Auto Towing: Dominion Towing Fairfax Fairfax, Virginia

Sep 03 2014
41 Energy/41 Marketing group, Inc It's My money and I want it NOW! Tustin California Author: Windsor, California Consumer Services: 41 Energy/41 Marketing Tustin, California

Sep 03 2014
John L. Lameira John L. Varga; America's Green energy Source, Inc; America's Green Energy Contractors, Inc Lameira is a drug addict, snorting up his nose all the money, hard earned by sales representatives Orlando Florida Author: Brentwood, California Telemarketers: John L. Lameira Orlando, Florida

Sep 03 2014
John L. Lameira / America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors John L. Varga Consumer Alert - John Lameira / America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors are out to rip you off! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Telemarketers: John L. Lameira / America's Green Energy Source / America's Green Energy Contractors Orlando, Florida

Sep 02 2014
George Stanford (All Pro Realtors & Investments, Hesperia) Stanford Contractors (Victorville) Rod Napier and Gail Napier-Kelley (Victorville)Kathy Higgs, Rowan Fletcher (Cimarron Escrow, Victorville)Jeffrey Longshore (Century 21 Fairway, Apple Valley) THIEF Broker & Lender Stealing single woman's TWO homes and horse properties for $30,000 EACH Hesperia California
Author: pinon hills, California Realtors: George Stanford (All Pro Realtors & Investments, Hesperia) Stanford Contractors (Victorville) Hesperia, California

Sep 02 2014
Steve Zarelli Space Authentication Steven ZarelliZarelli Autograph17 Palmer Ave Balliston NYpalmer NOVA SPACE is a Good Source and STEVE ZARELLI is not a very good authenticator Balliston NY Internet Author: Ballston, New York Questionable Activities: Steve Zarelli Space Authentication Internet

Sep 02 2014
Harborside Energy Tricks people on switching their provider to Harborside even without consent Jersey City New Jersey Author: Dayton, New Jersey Electrical Services: Harborside Energy Jersey City, New Jersey

Sep 01 2014
Michael Blaisdell, NextRE Mike BlaisdellBlaisdell Properties Very dishonest and irresponsible realty ,NextRE, in collusion with a deceptive realtor - Middletown Delaware
Author: dover, Delaware Real Estate Services: Michael Blaisdell, NextRE Middletown, Delaware

Sep 01 2014
Global Paradise Outlet Free Cuise Offer Scam 19 Pinnacle Place, Little River, SC 29566 | Author: Aventura, Florida Travel Services: Global Paradise Outlet Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Hayden Properties, JS Property Management Dallas Aspen Creek Complex Mgr. had car towed twice Lake Oswego Oregon Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Hayden Properties Lake Oswego , Oregon

Aug 28 2014
Digimedia.com, L.P. Scott Day Downloads Paradise Download Genius Domain King's Joint Venture Group Fraud Bait and Switch Scam Ripoff Stillwater Oklahoma
Author: Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Digimedia.com, L.P. Scott Day Stillwater, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
Horizon Homes & Properties LLC NORA ROZIN manipulated justice system to, and actually clean my bank account Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Horizon Homes & Properties LLC Norcross, Georgia

Aug 28 2014
MMG properties mmg properties DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE santa monica California Author: Colorado Property Management: MMG properties santa monica, California

Aug 27 2014
Legacy Gold Properties LLC Steven C.Olafson, Jacki Olafson, Lauren Henderson LYING, CROOKED, IRRESPONSIBLE SLUMLORDS phoenix Arizona
Author: Tempe, Arizona Questionable Activities: Legacy Gold Properties LLC phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
tommyterrifics/ Marlon clark paid Alot of money for dead space and order NEVER RECEIVED Internet Author: milan, Indiana Clothing Stores: tommyterrifics/ Marlon clark Internet

Aug 27 2014
ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA , Renuen Corporation , Jeffrey Nemes, Alex Kim CONSUMER ALERT-ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA IS NOT A LEGAL CORPORATION OR D/B/A OF RENUEN CORPORATION (OTC: RENU) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Electrical Services: ENERGY SOLUTIONS OF FLORIDA Jupiter, Florida

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
J.D Harris promag energy group are thieves cocao Florida Author: titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pro mag energy group cocao, Florida

Aug 25 2014
HomeStar Property Solutions FKA REO Energy Solutions Used my time, assets, resources and money...then took the fruits of my labor made money but decided not to pay me Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Prescott, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: HomeStar Property Solutions Maple Grove, Minnesota

Aug 25 2014
Jeff Nemes Energy Solutions of Florida , Renuen Corporation , Alex Kim ,J Charles Nemes , Jeffrey Nemes The Truth about Renuen, ReNu Energy Solutions, Energy Solutions of Florida Scam Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jeff Nemes Jupiter , Florida

49, Report #1172022

Aug 24 2014
Starion energy change rate from about 8 cent per kilowatt to almost 22 cents per kilowatt southbury conneticate Author: wilkes barre, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Starion energy Nationwide

50, Report #1172013

Aug 24 2014
Direct Energy Forced us into protection plan, refusal to remove charges Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Direct Energy Nationwide