Your Search | parent company=inphonic, inc. aka wirefly

Jan 16 2017
Jimco Roofing aka James at Jimco 2 yr &6 follow up repairs and it STILL LEAKS Mansfield Texas
Author: Ft worth, Texas Home Improvements: Jimco Roofing Mansfield, Texas

Jan 16 2017
American Web loan AWL company charged twice as much for loan. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: American Web loan Internet

Jan 15 2017
Stratford Company Lories Tolbert Misrepresentation Retaliation Failure to Honor C&D California Author: Orange County, California Brokerage Companies: Stratford Company Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc; Joseph Castellano. Broker of Record is a crook; 287 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1J7; (905) 522-2269; Mobile 905-522-2269  will not return my deposit of $50,000.00 Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
My Phone Support I purchased security for my computer from this company, turned out to be a scam Internet Author: West Seneca, New York Internet Fraud: My Phone Support Internet

Jan 15 2017
GIBBS ROOFING COMPANY DAN GIBBS GAF GAFMC VELUX FALSE ADVERTISING CONSUMER FRAUD internet internet
Author: wareham, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: GAF MasterElite roofing GIBBS roofing Internet

Jan 15 2017
primetimedesigns.info Sebastian ProtelGeorge Sprime time designsPrime Time Designs Tucson, AZPhone: 520.222.7882Email: sebastian@primetimedesigs.infoSupport : clients.primetimedesigns.info Worst service provided by the company tucson Arizona Author: Daytona beach, Florida Internet Services: primetimedesigns.info tucson, Arizona

Jan 15 2017
Convergys Work-At-Home Worst Company Ever! They LIE! Ohio Internet, work-at-home Author: work-at-home, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Convergys Internet

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
SWREG Digital River DR MyCommerce, Inc fka Dr GlobalDirect Inc. dba eSellerate, Mindvision, RegNow, SWReg SWReg will not honor 30 day Money Back Guarantee Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Computer Software: SWREG Digital River Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
City Lending Inc City Lending Inc of Vienna, Virginia is a Total Fraud Vienna Virginia Author: Virginia Mortgage Brokers: City Lending Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Day & Night Truck Sales Online Steven Mckiddy, Zack Mckiddy, Kathleen Frederick This Family Owned Company Encourages and Promotes Racism Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Day & Night Truck Sales Online Tempe, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Tropical Roofing inc Sold me windowed that have molded between the glass and hardware loss Clearwater Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Tropical Roofing inc Clearwater, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd.Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com Guy Babcock and his wife Shu Guang Shen Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com do not pay their bills Oxford Other
Author: London, Other Ice Cream Shops: Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Oxford , Other

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
CenterWorkshop 2312 S. Valley View Road, Sioux Falls, SD 57106, United States myspringtee@gmail.com H2D Inc.2017 CenterWorkshop. Powered by Shopify Never received item order, no response from company after several attempts by me China bases on tracking site states Souix Falls SB Internet Author: Minnesota Internet Fraud: CenterWorkshop Internet

Jan 14 2017
Sleepys' Mattress Company Our mattress is defective . Called and asked to have it checked out , they said we need to pay them to do this . Have never had a company tell me I need to pay them for a inspection and was never told this when buying the mattress . Nationwide 1/3 Author: Old bridge , New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sleepy' Mattress Company Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
Waist Language Ordered items in September 2016 have receipt of payment information. Items never received. Made several attempts to reach company by email/phone but never any response back. Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan Adult Web Sites: Waist Language Internet

Jan 14 2017
M3 transport i logistika doo DirektorSrđana Pasalic The company pretend to supply us with Wall Clock,1,000pcs DUL-2469 @ Eur.6.29 amounting to Eur.6,290 and after payment was made on Monday 11th July 2016, no goods was shipped and the company could not reply us again. BOSNIA internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Electronic Manufacturers: M3 transport i logistika doo BOSNA,