Your Search | parent company=inphonic, inc. aka wirefly

Oct 27 2016
Law Offices of Steven Alexander ,Afghani, AKA- Alexander ESQAKA -Afghani ESQAKA ThiefBelow AverageAcceptance Rate: 62.4% ,bottom 45%, Median LSAT: 148 ,bottom 20%, Median UGPA: 3.07 ,bottom 20%, Bar Pass Rate: 62.7% , bottom 20%, Bar Pass Rate vs. Same State Peers: -3.4% ,bottom 30%, Employmen Law Offices of Steven Alexander ,changed his name from Steven Afghani, People Change there name for a REASON Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Steven Alexander (Afghani) Santa Ana, California

Oct 27 2016
Avanquest software InPixio Graphics software company tries to upsell to software security France Scammer emulated InPixio Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Avanquest software Internet

Oct 27 2016
Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco It is now called Auto Nation Chevrolet Waco allen samuels chevorlet waco aka auto nation is full of THIEFS waco Texas Author: pearland, Texas Auto Dealers: Allen Samuels Chevrolet Waco waco, Texas

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 27 2016
Dial800 Stay Away from Dial800- Unethical Company! Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Connecticut Telemarketing Companies: Dial800 Los Angeles, California

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
they are a bunch of ... Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 27 2016
Modern Movers, Inc. (Jeffrey Guminiak) SCAMMED (EX)EMPLOYEE $ 600 BECAUSE UNHAPPY THAT CUSTOMER SOLD A VEHICLE TO EMPLOYEE AND HE COULDN'T SELL A VEHICLE TO PROFIT $2500.Lehigh Acres Florida Author: Cape Coral , Florida Moving Companies: Modern Movers, Inc. Lehigh Acres, Florida

Oct 27 2016
All-american readers I received a call asking me if I would like to have magazines to read since I am a reader I said yes. The payment was to be a one time payment of $49.00. Now I am seeing that the company all-american readers are just taking my money from me without receiving anything from them.  Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Advertising Agencies: All-american readers Internet

Oct 26 2016
AC Dude Inc. dishonest, brainwashing, blackmailed me, tricked me, made up an illegal release document, went against the rules of the CSLB, refused to back up his work, disgusting businessman, non-compliant businessman, stay away from him Ontario California
Author: Los Angeles, California Builders & Contractors: AC Dude Inc. Ontario, California

Oct 26 2016
Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Stealing money from nonloan holders Cerritos California How Author: Someplace, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Sun West Mortgage Company Inc Cerritos, California

Trinsic Labs Fraudulent UX Development Company LOS ANGELES California
Author: Los Angeles, California Programmers: Trinsic Labs LOS ANGELES, California

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
Roomster Bogus, childlike company New York New York Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Housing Rentals: Roomster New York, New York

Oct 26 2016
11:03 AM aka Internet Escrow Services Scam Company kept my money and has yet to return full funds of cancelled transaction San Francisco California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Financial Services: San Francisco, California

Oct 26 2016
COD Forklift AKA International Forklift & Equipment Export Scammed by COD Forklift out of THOUSANDS, Did NOT deliver full order Wilmington Delaware Author: Newington, Connecticut Truck Dealers: COD Forklift Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
HotelProjectLeads This company refuses to cancel account. Continuing to bill after repeated requests Miami Beach Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Customer Leads: HotelProjectLeads Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 26 2016
BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Ripoff every penny in your fund: Closing Account Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Nationwide BenefitWallet a.k.a Xerox Company Author: Massachusetts Health Insurance: BenefitWallet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo Dealer Services, RIPOFF... WORST VEHICLE FINANCE COMPANY IN THE WORLD COST ME 12,200 DOLLARS Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: tomah, Wisconsin Car Financing: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
VDO Communications This company entered into an agreement to promote his business and not only cancelled without notice but lied about when he cancelled so he could get his money back. HE is a lier and terrible business owner. No morals or ethics. Beware of doing business with this company. Bossier City Internet Author: Camarillo, California Miscellaneous Electronics: VDO Communications Internet

Oct 26 2016
Jack Hammer, Hamm I don't think this a real company. Internet Author: Sumner, Texas Sporting Goods: Jack Internet